South Indian Bank PO 2019 a premier commercial bank in India, has declared the result of South Indian Bank PO 2019. The result is available online at officialwebsite, southindianbank.com. The online test was conducted on July 25, 2019 from Indian nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Officers. The total number of vacancies for the post is 160. Now, the candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of marks scored in the Online test. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For more information on South Indian Bank PO 2019, you can refer to this page.
Latest: South Indian Bank PO Result 2019 has been declared, check here.
South Indian Bank PO 2019
South Indian Bank PO 2019 result has been declared online on the official website. The complete schedule of South Indian Bank PO 2019 has been given below.
|Online Application (Start Date)||19 Jun 2019|
|Online Application (End Date)||30 Jun 2019|
|Online Test Date||25 Jul 2019|
|Result||28 Aug 2019|
Result for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The result has been declared on the official website as per the schedule. First the result is declared for the online test and the candidates who qualify the test will be called for group discussions and Personal Interview. The consolidated marks obtained for Online test, Group Discussions and Personal Interview will be the basis for obtaining the final result. The result is declared only in online mode and no hard copy will be sent to any candidate. However the print out can be taken for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The candidates must qualify the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be able to give the exam. The reservation will be given in certain cases as per the government rules. The complete eligibility criteria are given as follows.
- The candidate must have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course are eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended the final year exams of their graduation and waiting for the results can also apply but they would have to produce the Graduation passing mark sheet and certificate when called for Personal Interview.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 %).
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject if any.
The candidate age should not be more than 25 years of age as on June 30, 2019. The candidate should be born not earlier than July 01, 1994 and not later than June 30, 2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Application form for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The application form was released by the South Indian Bank for the posts of PO but the application process is now complete. The last date to fill the form was June 30, 2019. The form was to be filled in the online mode and no other mode of application was accepted. The fee payment was also online using Debit cards, credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets. The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all the candidates will have to go to the banks website. Click on the option Apply Online to register into the portal.
- The candidate will now have to enter the following details to register.
- Contact details
- Email Id
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Now candidates will have to fill the application form. Fill all the required details and you can also save the incomplete form and fill it later but only before the last date.
- The candidates will also be required to upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration.
- After that, the fee has to be paid in order to complete the application form.
The application fee has to be paid through the payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets. After payment, the candidate must take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. The application fee details are given below.
|General Category||Rs 800|
|SC/ST category||Rs 200|
Specifications of Documents to be Uploaded
The photograph, signature, left thumb Impression and a handwritten declaration will have to uploaded as per the required specifications. The signature must be done with black ink and it should not be in capital letters. The specifications should be as per the following.
|Item||Dimensions in pixels (Width * Height)||Size||Format|
|Photograph||200 * 230||20 Kb – 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 * 240||20 Kb – 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 * 400||50 Kb – 100 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
Instructions regarding Uploading of documents.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture with light or white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- Signature and Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
Admit Card for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The admit card will be available for download on the bank’s official website (southindianbank.com). To download it the candidates will have to use the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. The candidate have to download and take a print out of the admit card and carry it to the exam center. Along with it candidate will also need to carry a Photo Identity Proof in original and a photocopy of the same. The admit card will contain the information regarding exam center, date and timing of the examination.
Exam Pattern for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The exam will be conducted in online mode. The language of the test will be English only. There will be negative marking also and for each incorrect answer 1/4 penalty will be imparted. The total duration of the exam is 140 minutes. The exam pattern is as follows.
|Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Alloted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Test Centers for South Indian Bank PO 2019
The examination will be conducted online in centers mentioned in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination/ Interview will be entertained. Bank, however, can change or cancel any of the Examination/ Interview Centres and/ or add some other Centres, as per the suitability. The test centers available area as follows.
|State / Union Territory||Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Official Website: southindianbank.com
For more information on South Indian Bank PO 2019 check Official NotificationSouth Indian Bank Recruitment