Sikkim Public Service Commission has released an LDC Recruitment Employment Notification on 13 Jun 2017 on the official website of SPSC – http://www.spscskm.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for the Lower Division Clerk Job in PSC can apply for it as per the schedule notified by the SPSC. Candidates who are willing to apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 must know the eligibility criteria and other terms and condition before applying. Read all the details regarding SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017, SPSC LDC Application Form, SPSC LDC Admit Card, SPSC LDC Result on this page.
SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
Important schedule of SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
|SPSC LDC Recruitment Event||Schedule|
|Application Form available from||13 Jun 2017|
|Last date to apply||31 Jul 2017|
|Exam Date||15 Oct 2017|
|Exam Result||15 Dec 2017|
|Interview Date||03-05 Jan 2018|
|Final Result||12 Apr 2018|
SPSC LDC Application Form 2017 is completely available online and can be filled up to 31 Jul 2017. Before filling the application form, the candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form.
- To apply for SPSC LDC Application Form, Click on the link to the application form which is given above under “Quick Links” table.
- Name of the Department – Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk
- Total Number of vacancies – 100
- Salary Structure – PB-1 of 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of 2600/-
- Education Qualification – XII Passed
Education Qualification – Class XII examination passed from recognized Board with at least 03 (three) months basic course in Computer applications.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Sikkimese Bhutia, Lepcha or Limboo.
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim,
- Category Certificate.
- Marital Status(for the female candidate).
- No Objection Certificate from theAppointing Authority/ Head of Department in case of regular employed candidate.
Age Limit – Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31.05.2017.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST/BL/PT candidates, 04 years for OBC (Central List) candidates; 03 years for OBC (State List) candidates vide Notification No. M(135)/12/GEN/DOP dated: 27th May, 2015.
- The upper age limit shall further be relaxed by ten(10) years for persons with Disability in terms of O.M. No. 1632/GEN/DOP, dated: 27.02.2008.
Exam Scheme / Pattern
|General English ( MCQ & Conventional mode)||85|
|General Awareness (MCQ)||35|
|Basic Computer knowledge (MCQ)||15|
The total duration of the exam is 2.30 hrs.
- General English
Comprehension/usages & vocabulary, Short essay & précis writing.
- General awareness
General awareness, current affairs of state & national importance, reasoning.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Operating system, M.S. Office, Hardware, etc
Viva – 15 marks
Note – The date of examination can be announced any time. Hence, candidates may
start their preparation immediately
The Selection process of SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 will take places in Three stages
- Stage 1 – Written Exam
- Stage 2 – Interview
- Stage 3 – Viva-vice
Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the
ratio as fixed by the Notification. Shortlisted candidates for Viva-voce are required to submit
attested Xerox copies of all documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Main (Written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be canceled by the Commission without notice.
|Category||Number of posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||07|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line)||03|
|Other Backward Classes Central List||09|
|Other Backward Classes Central List (Women)||07|
|Other Backward Classes Central List (Below Poverty Line)||03|
|Other Backward Classes State List||10|
|Other Backward Classes State List (Women)||07|
|Other Backward Classes State List (Below Poverty Line)||03|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||04|
|Scheduled Tribe ( Below Poverty Line)||02|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||03|
|Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line)||01|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||02|
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.