SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023 is announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can know the complete SSC CPO examination scheme here to prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation Exam. The exam pattern of SSC CPO indicates subjects, number of questions, marking scheme, mode, duration, negative marking for SSC CPO 2023 question paper. Therefore it is important to know this scheme along with syllabus before appearing in the SSC CPO 2023.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern is as follows for this SSC Exam.
We will update the exam pattern as soon as notification releases. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
Mode of Exam
- The exam is a Computer Based Examination.
- he questions are Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
Number of Questions
- In Paper 1, Paper 2 there are 200 questions each.
- In Paper 1, Paper 2 maximum marks in the exam is 200 each.
- Paper 1, Paper 2 exam are of 2 hours each.
Language of Question Paper
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I
- In paper 1 candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
Check out the following to know more about this exam.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – An Overview
The important things to remember about this exam are as follows.
|Competitive Exam||SSC CPO|
|Details Here||Exam Pattern of SSC CPO|
|Full Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation Exam|
|Exam Conduting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Full Form||SSC|
|Exam Is For recruitment of||Sub-Inspector|
|Services Where You Get Job On Its Basis||Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces i.e. BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB|
|More Such Exams||SSC Exam|
If you have any queries on SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023, then please ask in comments below.