SSC CPO Result 2021: The result of SSC CPO 2020 paper II is now available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in. The result releases separately for every stage. The candidates qualifying the Paper-2 of SSC CPO appear in the PET/PST test and then the applicants qualifying that will appear in the Paper-2 exam. Those who clear Paper-2 are called for a detailed medical examination. The candidates who clear the detailed examination will be considered for the recruitment process. For more details about SSCP CPO Result 2021, scroll down and read the article.
Latest: SSC CPO Result 2021 paper II has been declared. Check below.
SSC CPO Result 2021
The candidates need to clear the cut-off marks as decided by the commission to qualify the level of the selection procedure. The result for every stage of selection is released separately. Check from below all the important dates for the SSC CPO Result 2010:
|Events||SSC CPO 2020||SSC CPO 2019|
|Exam date||Paper 1 – 23 Nov – 26 Nov 2020|
Paper 2 –
|For Paper 1 – 09 – 13 Dec 2019|
For PET/PST – 23 Non – 08 Dec 2020
For Paper 2 –
26 Jul 2021
|Declaration of Result||For Paper 1 – 26 Feb 2021|
For PET/PST – 28 Sep 2021
for Paper 2 – 06 Jan 2022
|For Paper 1 – 04 Feb 2020|
For PET/PST – 04 Jun 2021
for Paper 2 – 03 Sep 2021
Check result here:
Click here to check SSC CPO 2021 Paper 1 Result for Male candidates.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2021 Paper 1 Result for Female candidates.
Click here to check the List of candidates qualified in PET/PST for appearing in SSC CPO 2021 Paper-II
Click here to check SSC CPO 2021 paper I Additional Result.
Tap here to check SSC CPO 2021 Paper 1 Result for Male candidates.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2021 Paper 1 Result for Female candidates.
- Click here to check notice regarding SSC CPO result 2021 paper II
- Click here to check notice regarding Uploading of Marks of Paper-II in SSC CPO 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regrading SSC CPO PET/PST result.
- Click here to check SSC CPO 2021 paper additional result notoce.
- Click here to check SSC CPO Result notice.
SSC CPO 2019:
Note: The SSC CPO 2021 refers to event of the SSC CPO 2020 which is being held in the year 2021. The terms SSC CPO 2020 and SSC CPO 2021 are therefore used interchangeably on this page.
SSC Exam Result 2021 – Score Disclosure Regarding
Keeping in view the Government’s decision to make public the scores of candidates in recruitment examinations via portals in order to provide a useful database to other employers in order for them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission has decided to disclose information in respect of candidates who appeared in the final stage of Examination but did not recommend. Check the detailed notice below.
SSC CPO Result Compilation 2021
The result for SSC CPO 2021 is prepared as per the official SSC CPO answer key. The total marks of all the candidates are calculated as per the marking scheme. For every right answer, candidates get +1 marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total marks. The candidates who clear the cut-off marks decided by the commission is considered in the merit list. The normalisation process applies to the marks scored by the candidates. The candidates must also clear the sectional cut-off decided by the commission for qualifying the exam.
How to Check SSC CPO Result 2021?
The result for every stage of recruitment of SSC CPO 2021 is releases on the official website in the PDF format. Below is the process by which applicants can check the Result of SSC CPO 2021:
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Click on the result tab on the upper right of the main page.
3rd step: The page of all the results appears. Now click on the “CAPF” tab on this page.
4th step: Now, click on the link given in front of the name of the post and the name of the corresponding exam.
5th step: The PDF file of the name of all the candidate who qualified the stage appears on the screen.
6th step: Here, press the “Ctrl+F” button and write the roll number and then press enter. Qualifying students will find their names/ roll number in SSC CPO Result PDF.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for SSC CPO Result 2021
In an exam, more than 2 candidates may score equal marks. In such cases, SSC exercises the Tie-breaking criteria
- The marks scored by the candidates in the Paper-2.
- If the tie still exists, the DOB of the candidate is considered. The older candidate is given preference.
- If there is still a tie, the name of the candidates in Alphabetical order is considered for breaking the tie.
Cut-off for SSC CPO Result 2021
The cut-off marks for qualifying the SSC CPO 2021 for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 is decided by the commission as follows. The candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks.
SSC CPO Selection Procedure 2021
The selection procedure for the recruitment of SSC CPO 2021 is as follows:
- Paper-1: The first exam is the computer-based test of 2 hours. The SSC CPO question paper consists of 200 objective type questions of 1 mark each. This exam has a negative marking of 0.25 marks. To qualify the exam, the candidates must clear the minimum cut-off marks decided by the commission.
- Physical Endurance and standard test: The candidates qualifying the Paper-1 are called for PET/PST test. The physical endurance assessed through a short run, long run, long jump, high jump and shot put. The height and weight of the candidates are also measured.
- Paper-2: The candidates who clear the PET/PST test to appear for the Paper-2. This paper consists of 1 section of 200 marks of 200 question of MCQ type questions only. The candidates must clear the cut-off to clear this exam.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the second paper of English are called for a detailed medical examination. The candidates who qualify the Medical examination have to appear for the document verification.
- Document Verification: The candidates who qualify the detailed medical examination are called for document verification.
SSC CPO Physical Endurance and Standard Test
Below are the criteria for Physical endurance test and standard test that the candidates must clear to qualify the exam:
Physical Standard Test:
|Categories||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, |
Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim
|Females of candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, |
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim
Chest Expansion: The chest expansion must be 5 cm above the normal measurement of the chest.
Physical Endurance Test:
|Criteria||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Short Race||100 mtrs in 16 seconds||100 mtrs in 18 seconds|
|Long Race||1.6 Km in 6.5 minutes||800 mtrs in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.65 mtrs in 3 chances||2.7 mtrs in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 mtrs in 3 chances||0.9 mtrs in 3 chances|
|Shot Put||(16 lbs) 4.5 mtrs in 3 chances||–|
Documents Required for SSC CPO Document Verification
Below are the documents that the candidate must carry to the document verification round. Aspirants have to ensure that they carry all these documents with the to the respective test centre. Those who fail to produce such documents will not be allowed to appear for SSC CPO DV.
- 10th class certificate and marks sheet
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheets
- Experience Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Driving License for Motor Cycle and Car (issued before the date of PET/ PST) for the male candidates who have given preference for Delhi Police
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation
- Certificate for the Central Government Civilian Employees
- No Objection Certificate
- Certificate for the Departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
- Any other document specified in the admit card for DV.
Preference of Posts for SSC CPO
The candidates have to choose their preferences of posts at the time of document verification. Once selected the candidates can not change the preferences. Below are the posts for preference:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
SSC CPO 2021 Vacancies
The vacancies of all the posts are decided in due course of the selection process only. The total vacancies and division of the vacancies releases on the official website only. The vacancies are posted on the “Tentative Vacancies” button under the candidate’s corner tab on the main page of the website. The candidates who qualify for the posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve in any part of the country.
SSC CPO Pay Scale 2021
Candidates who have applied for the CPO recruitment can check the SSC CPO Salary here. The pay scale for all the posts has been notified as below.
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police|
classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF|
classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted)
About SSC CPO
The service selection commission conducts the exam for recruitment of CPO. The selection process for CPO recruitment consists of Paper-1, PET/PST, Paper-2, Medical Examination and Document Verification. The Paper-1 consists of 200 questions divided into 4 sections. Every question has 1 mark each and for the wrong answers, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam is of 2 hours. The candidates must score marks equal to or more than the minimum cut-off decided by the commission.
SSC CPO Archives
Check Result Here: Click here to check SSC CPO Result 2019.