SSC CPO Result 2019: The result for all the stages of the selection procedure of SSC CPO 2019 will be released by the Service Selection Commission (SSB) on its official website. The result is released in PDF format every time. The candidates will need their roll no. and name to check their result. The result will release separately for every stage. The candidates qualifying the Paper-1 of SSC CPO will appear in the PET/PST test and then the applicants qualifying that will appear in the Paper-2 exam. The candidates who clear Paper-2 are called for a detailed medical examination. The candidates who clear the detailed examination will be considered for the recruitment process. For more details about SSCP CPO Result 2019, scroll down and read the article.
SSC CPO Result 2019
The candidates need to clear the cut-off marks as decided by the commission to qualify the level of the selection procedure. The result for every stage of selection is released separately. Check from below all the important dates for the SSC CPO Result 2019:
|SSC CPO Result 2019||Dates|
|Exam date||Paper 1 – 11,12 & 13 Dec 2019|
PET/PST – To be announced
Paper 2 – To be announced
|Result of Paper-1||Paper 1 – To be Announced|
PET/PST – To be announced
Paper 2 – To be announced
Check Result Here: Candidates can check SSC CPO Result 2019 from the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Result Compilation 2019
The result for SSC CPO 2019 is prepared as per the official answer key. The total marks of all the candidates are calculated as per the marking scheme. For every right answer, 1 mark is given and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total marks. The candidates who clear the cut-off marks decided by the commission will be considered in the merit list. The normalisation process applies to the marks scored by the candidates. The candidates must also clear the sectional cut-off decided by the commission for qualifying the exam.
The formula for calculating the total marks is as following:
Total Marks Scored= (1 x No. of right answers) – (0.25 x No. of wrong answers)
How to Check SSC CPO Result 2019?
The result for every stage of recruitment of SSC CPO 2019 will be released on the official website in the PDF format. Below is the process by which you can check the Result of SSC CPO 2019:
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Click on the result tab on the upper right of the main page.
3rd step: The page of all the results will appear. Now click on the “CAPF” tab on this page.
4th step: Now, click on the link given infront of the name of the post and the name of the corresponding exam.
5th step: The PDF file of the name of all the candidate who qualified the stage will appear on the screen.
6th step: Here, press “Ctrl+F” button and write your roll no. and then press enter. If your have qualified the exam, your name and roll no. will be highlighted on the PDF.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for SSC CPO Result 2019
In an exam, more than 2 candidates may score equal marks. In such caes, the tie is broken by following criteria:
- The marks scored by the candidates in the Paper-2 will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists, the DOB of the candidate is considered. The older candidate is given preference.
- If there is still a tie, the name of the candidates in Alphabetical order will be considered for breaking the tie.
Cut-off for SSC CPO Result 2019
The cut-off marks for qualifying the SSC CPO 2019 for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 is decided by the commission as follows. The candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of SSC CPO 2019 is as follows:
- Paper-1: The first exam is the computer-based test of 2 hours. The question paper consists of 200 objective type questions of 1 mark each. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. To qualify the exam, the candidates must clear the minimum cut-off marks decided by the commission.
- Physical Endurance and standard test: The candidates qualifying the Paper-1 will be called for PET/PST test. The physical endurance will be checked through short run, long run, long jump, high jump and shot put. The height and weight of the candidates is also measured.
- Paper-2: The candidates who clear the PET/PST test appear for the Paper-2. This paper consists of 1 section of 200 marks of 200 question of MCQ type questions only. The candidates must clear the cut-off to clear this exam.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the second paper of English is called for detailed medical examination. The candidates who qualify the Medical examiation are then called for the document verification.
- Document Verification: The candidates who qualify the detailed medical examination is called for document verification.
Physical Endurance and Standard Test
Below are the criteria for Physical endurance test and standard test that the candidates must clear to qualify the exam:
Physical Standard Test:
|Categories||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80|
|Females of candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–|
Chest Expansion: The chest expansion must be 5 cm above the normal measurement of the chest.
Physical Endurance Test:
|Criteria||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Short Race||100 mtrs in 16 seconds||100 mtrs in 18 seconds|
|Long Race||1.6 Km in 6.5 minutes||800 mtrs in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.65 mtrs in 3 chances||2.7 mtrs in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 mtrs in 3 chances||0.9 mtrs in 3 chances|
|Shot Put||(16 lbs) 4.5 mtrs in 3 chances||–|
Documents Required for Document Verification
Below are the documents that the candidate must carry to the document verification round:
- 10th class certificate and marks sheet
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheets
- Experience Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Driving License for Motor Cycle and Car (issued before the date of PET/ PST) for the male candidates who have given preference for Delhi Police
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation
- Certificate for the Central Government Civilian Employees
- No Objection Certificate
- Certificate for he Departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
Preference of Posts
The candidates have to choose their preferences of posts at the time of document verification. Once selected the candidates can not change the preferences. Below are the posts for preference:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
The vacancies of all the posts will be decided in due course of selection process only. The total vacancies and detailed division of the vacancies will be updated on the official website only. The vacancies will be posted on the “tentative Vacancies” button under the candidate’s corner tab on the main page of the website.
The candidates who qualify for the posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF will be liable to serve in any part of the country.
SSC CPO Pay Scale 2019:
The pay scale for all the posts has been notified as below.
(i) Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The pay scale for the post of Sub-inspector is Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
(ii) Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The pay scale for this post has been notified as Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
(iii) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The pay scale of thiss post is notified to be of Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
About SSC CPO 2019
The service selection commission conducts the exam for recruitment of CPO. The selection process for CPO recruitment consists of Paper-1, PET/PST, Paper-2, Medical Examination and Document Verification. The Paper-1 consists of 200 questions divided into 4 sections. Every question has 1 mark each and for the wrong answers, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam is of 2 hours. The candidates must score marks equal to or more than the minimum cut-off decided by the commission.
SSC CPO 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The selection procedure consists of Paper-1, PET/PST, Paper-2, medical exam and document verification round.
Ans : The candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks. The candidates who qualify the Paper-1 appear for the PET/PST test.
Ans : The result for SSC CPO will release in PDF form in the merit list. The candidates will need their roll no. and name to check their result. The result will release separately for every stage.