SSC CPO Result 2020: The result for SSC CPO 2020 is now available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in. The SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 exam is scheduled for September 29, 2020, to October 05 2020. Also, candidates can now check SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 result through this article. The result releases separately for every stage. The candidates qualifying the Paper-1 of SSC CPO appear in the PET/PST test and then the applicants qualifying that will appear in the Paper-2 exam. The candidates who clear Paper-2 are called for a detailed medical examination. The candidates who clear the detailed examination will be considered for the recruitment process. For more details about SSCP CPO Result 2020, scroll down and read the article.
Latest: SSC CPO additional Result 2020 Paper 1 is now available. Check below.
SSC CPO Result 2020
The candidates need to clear the cut-off marks as decided by the commission to qualify the level of the selection procedure. The result for every stage of selection is released separately. Check from below all the important dates for the SSC CPO Result 2020:
|SSC CPO Result 2020||SSC CPO 2020||SSC CPO 2019|
|Exam date||Paper 1 – 23 Nov – 26 Nov 2020|
Paper 2 – 01 Mar 2021
|For Paper 1 – 09 – 13 Dec 2019|
For PET/PST – To be announced
For Paper 2 –
To be announced
|Declaration of Result||For Paper 1 – 26 Feb 2021|
For PET/PST – To be announced
for Paper 2 – To be announced
|For Paper 1 – 04 Feb 2020|
For PET/PST – To be announced
for Paper 2 – To be announced
Check result here:
Click here to check SSC CPO 2020 paper I Additional Result.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2020 paper additional result notoce.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 Result for Male candidates.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 Result for Female candidates.
Click here to check SSC CPO Result notice.
SSC Exam Result 2021 – Score Disclosure Regarding
Keeping in view the Government’s decision to make public the scores of candidates in recruitment examinations via portals in order to provide a useful database to other employers in order for them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission has decided to disclose information in respect of candidates who appeared in the final stage of Examination but did not recommend. Check the detailed notice below.
SSC CPO Result Compilation 2020
The result for SSC CPO 2020 is prepared as per the official answer key. The total marks of all the candidates are calculated as per the marking scheme. For every right answer, 1 mark is given and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total marks. The candidates who clear the cut-off marks decided by the commission is considered in the merit list. The normalisation process applies to the marks scored by the candidates. The candidates must also clear the sectional cut-off decided by the commission for qualifying the exam.
The formula for calculating the total marks is as following:
Total Marks Scored= (1 x No. of right answers) – (0.25 x No. of wrong answers)
How to Check SSC CPO Result 2020?
The result for every stage of recruitment of SSC CPO 2020 is released on the official website in the PDF format. Below is the process by which applicants can check the Result of SSC CPO 2020:
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Click on the result tab on the upper right of the main page.
3rd step: The page of all the results appears. Now click on the “CAPF” tab on this page.
4th step: Now, click on the link given in front of the name of the post and the name of the corresponding exam.
5th step: The PDF file of the name of all the candidate who qualified the stage appears on the screen.
6th step: Here, press “Ctrl+F” button and write the roll number and then press enter. If aspirants have qualified the exam, their name and roll number are highlighted on the PDF.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for SSC CPO Result 2020
In an exam, more than 2 candidates may score equal marks. In such cases, the tie is resolved by the following criteria:
- The marks scored by the candidates in the Paper-2 is considered first.
- If the tie still exists, the DOB of the candidate is considered. The older candidate is given preference.
- If there is still a tie, the name of the candidates in Alphabetical order is considered for breaking the tie.
Cut-off for SSC CPO Result 2020
The cut-off marks for qualifying the SSC CPO 2020 for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 is decided by the commission as follows. The candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of SSC CPO 2020 is as follows:
- Paper-1: The first exam is the computer-based test of 2 hours. The SSC CPO question paper consists of 200 objective type questions of 1 mark each. This exam has a negative marking of 0.25 marks. To qualify the exam, the candidates must clear the minimum cut-off marks decided by the commission.
- Physical Endurance and standard test: The candidates qualifying the Paper-1 are called for PET/PST test. The physical endurance is checked through a short run, long run, long jump, high jump and shot put. The height and weight of the candidates are also measured.
- Paper-2: The candidates who clear the PET/PST test to appear for the Paper-2. This paper consists of 1 section of 200 marks of 200 question of MCQ type questions only. The candidates must clear the cut-off to clear this exam.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the second paper of English are called for a detailed medical examination. The candidates who qualify the Medical examination are then called for the document verification.
- Document Verification: The candidates who qualify the detailed medical examination are called for document verification.
Physical Endurance and Standard Test
Below are the criteria for Physical endurance test and standard test that the candidates must clear to qualify the exam:
Physical Standard Test:
|Categories||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80|
|Females of candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–|
Chest Expansion: The chest expansion must be 5 cm above the normal measurement of the chest.
Physical Endurance Test:
|Criteria||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Short Race||100 mtrs in 16 seconds||100 mtrs in 18 seconds|
|Long Race||1.6 Km in 6.5 minutes||800 mtrs in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.65 mtrs in 3 chances||2.7 mtrs in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 mtrs in 3 chances||0.9 mtrs in 3 chances|
|Shot Put||(16 lbs) 4.5 mtrs in 3 chances||–|
Documents Required for Document Verification
Below are the documents that the candidate must carry to the document verification round:
- 10th class certificate and marks sheet
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheets
- Experience Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Driving License for Motor Cycle and Car (issued before the date of PET/ PST) for the male candidates who have given preference for Delhi Police
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation
- Certificate for the Central Government Civilian Employees
- No Objection Certificate
- Certificate for the Departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
- Any other document specified in the admit card for DV.
Preference of Posts
The candidates have to choose their preferences of posts at the time of document verification. Once selected the candidates can not change the preferences. Below are the posts for preference:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
The vacancies of all the posts are decided in due course of the selection process only. The total vacancies and detailed division of the vacancies are updated on the official website only. The vacancies are posted on the “Tentative Vacancies” button under the candidate’s corner tab on the main page of the website. The candidates who qualify for the posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve in any part of the country.
Click here to check SSC CPO 2019 Vacancies.
SSC CPO Pay Scale 2020
The pay scale for all the posts has been notified as below.
(i) Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The pay scale for the post of Sub-inspector is Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
(ii) Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The pay scale for this post has been notified as Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
(iii) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The pay scale of this post is notified to be of Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
About SSC CPO 2020
The service selection commission conducts the exam for recruitment of CPO. The selection process for CPO recruitment consists of Paper-1, PET/PST, Paper-2, Medical Examination and Document Verification. The Paper-1 consists of 200 questions divided into 4 sections. Every question has 1 mark each and for the wrong answers, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam is of 2 hours. The candidates must score marks equal to or more than the minimum cut-off decided by the commission.
SSC CPO Archives
Check Result Here: Click here to check SSC CPO Result 2019.