SSC GD Result 2019 – Revised individual marks and revised result of SSC GD 2019 for short-listing of candidates for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test has been released by Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in. Result of SSC GD Constable indicates list of candidates qualified in computer based exam for appearing in PET PST. It contains their roll number, names, category. Those who qualify can download admit card for PET and PST issued by CRPF. Overall 58373 vacancies are being filled on basis of Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) recruitment. Get latest updates of SSC GD Result 2019 including date, time, cut off from this page.
SSC GD Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission declares SSC GD Result 2019 as per schedule. A total of 52,20,335 candidates had applied. Whereas 30,41,284 (58.26%) had appeared. The exam took place in overall 54 shifts. The Commission organized it at 297 venues in 125 cities in 31 states/UTs in India. Important dates of exam and result are as follows.
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Conduct of computer based test||11 Feb to 11 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of official answer key||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit challenges||05 May 2019|
|SSC GD Result 2019 date||21 Jun 2019|
|Check Individual Marks||05 Jul to 04 Aug 2019|
Marks: Click here to check your individual marks.
Result: Click here to check revised result of 6335 candidates have been shortlisted for PST/ PET.
|Name of list||Revised SSC GD Result 2019|
|List 1||Click here to check List of 426 female candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of General Area|
|LIst 2||Click here to check List of 151 female candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of Border Area|
|List 3||Click here to check List of 116 female candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of Naxal Area|
|List 4||Click here to check List of 2 male candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against All India vacancies (i.e. NIA and SSF)|
|List 5||Click here to check List of 1750 male candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of General Area|
|List 6||Click here to check List of 444 male candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of Border Area|
|List 7||Click here to check List of 837 male candidates who were earlier ‘Not Qualified’ have now qualified for PET/ PST against vacancies of Naxal Area|
|List 8||Click here to check List of 334 female candidates who were earlier declared as ‘Qualified’ now do not qualify for PET/ PST in the revised result|
|List 9||Click here to check List of 2275 male candidates who were earlier declared as ‘Qualified’ now do not qualify for PET/ PST in the revised result|
- Click here to check notice regarding declaration of Revised Result for short-listing of candidates for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test.
|S.No.||Name of list||SSC GD Result 2019|
|1||List-I||Click here for Female candidates qualified against All-India vacancies (for SSF only)|
|2||List-II||Click here for Female candidates qualified against State/ UT-wise vacancies for General District Area|
|3||List-III||Click here for Female candidates qualified against vacancies reserved for Border District Area|
|4||List-IV||Click here for Female candidates qualified against vacancies reserved for Naxal/ Militancy affected District Area|
|5||List-V||Click here for Male candidates qualified against All-India vacancies (for NIA and SSF)|
|6||List-VI||Click here for Male candidates qualified against State/ UT-wise vacancies for General District Area|
|7||List-VII||Click here for Male candidates qualified against vacancies reserved for Border District Area|
|8||List-VIII||Click here for Male candidates qualified against vacancies reserved for Naxal/ Militancy affected District Area|
Result Write Up: Click here for SSC GD Result 2019 Writeup.
SSC GD Result 2019 Write Up
Key highlights of SSC GD Result 2019
Name of exam: Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination 2018-2019
Marks obtained: Evaluation of exam is as per official answer key of SSC GD 2019. Marks are then normalized.
Candidates qualified for appearing in Physical Tests: 10 times the number of vacancies
Minimum cut-off for UR and ExS: 35% (35 out of 100)
Minimum cut-off for SC, ST, OBC: 33% (33 out of 100)
Instructions for qualified candidates: After declaration of computer based exam result, qualified candidates can download admit card of SSC GD 2019 PET/PST from website of CRPF. Then they have to reach the assigned centres for it on given date and time.
How to check SSC GD Result 2019?
Staff Selection Commission publishes GD Constable result as PDF file at ssc.nic.in. There is no separate intimation for result via email or SMS. Therefore candidates should check this page and official website as per above schedule themselves. Steps to check result are as follows.
- First go to ssc.nic.in and click on result link in top menu.
- Then on to sc.nic.in result page, click on Constable-GD tab.
- Thereafter open result write up and result links in separate tabs.
Or you can skip above steps and directly click link for result above on this page.
- Go through result write up to know SSC GD Cut Off 2019, and other important data.
- Then go through result PDF file and look for your roll number. You can use search function to do that.
- If your roll number is in the result, then congratulations! You have qualified.
- Unfortunately, if your roll number is not there, then you have not been shortlisted.
Check SSC GD Result with Marks
SSC GD Result 2019 Marks are uploaded within 15 days of declaration of result. Candidates can check their marks at ssc.nic.in marks module.
How to check marks?
- Staff Selection Commission publishes a notice at ssc.nic.in results regarding uploading of marks of GD Constable exam.
- As soon as candidate opens the file, they can see first and last dates to check marks and link to check it.
- Click on link to check marks available in that PDF file.
- Then login with roll number / registration number, and password.
- You can see raw score, final normalized score along with your personal details.
If there is a tie between two or more candidates, then SSC uses tie breaking criteria. Tie breaking happens as per following method.
- First, candidate with more marks in part A of online test gets higher rank.
- If tie persists then one with more marks in part B of exam gets higher rank.
- If tie still remains then candidate who is older gets better rank.
- In case tie still persists then tie is broken in alphabetical order of names.
SSC GD Cut Off 2019
Candidates must score a minimum cut off marks in order to be considered for short listing. Those who get that score are then placed in order of their normalised score. Then the top candidates equal to the number of candidates to be called for next step are selected and placed in the result.
SSC GD 2019 Minimum Cut Off
- General and Ex Servicemen: 35%
- SC / ST / OBC: 33%
The minimum cut offs were same last time as well. In that recruitment, the cut offs state and category wise happened to be as given in below images.
SSC GD 2019 Cut Off will be announced with result. In the meantime, check last year cut offs below.
Normalization of Marks
Since the paper was held in multiple shifts, marks are normalized for final score. Normalization means that first marks are calculated as per answer key. Then on those marks, a normalization formula is applied so that if there is any difference in marks due to difference in difficulty level of papers, then that difference is eliminated through this process.
Formula for normalization of marks is as follows:
Notice regarding normalization for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018:
SSC GD Result 2019 after PET/PST
During PET/PST, those who qualify height criteria (170 cms for male, 157 cms for females; relaxation applicable on some categories) can participate in race. After that they undergo biometric/ technology aided identification.
Physical Efficiency Test: Race
- Males run 5 kms in 24 minutes.
- Females run 1.6 kms in 8.5 minutes.
- Males of Ladakh region run 1 mile in 6.5 minutes.
- Females of Ladakh region run 800 metres in 4 minutes.
Usually, CAPFs give results of PET/PST qualification at venue only. Otherwise separate lists may come on CAPF websites.
If you do not qualify PST then you can submit an appeal on same day to the Appellate Authority nominated for the Centre through Presiding Officer (PO). This decision will then be final.
SSC GD Result 2019 after Medical Examination
SSC publishes final result along with force allocation on the basis of performance of candidates in CBE. PET, PST, DME are qualifying in nature.
Following aspects are checked in medical examination.
- Unaided visual acuity (near vision) should be N6 of better eye, and N9 of worse eye.
- Uncorrected visual acuity (distant vision) should be 6/6 of better eye, and 6/9 of worse eye.
- Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Color vision should be CP-III BY ISIHARA.
- For right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa. -Binocular vision is required.
Medical examination is as per Guidelines for recruitment Medical examination in CAPFs and AR’ issued vide MHA UO No. A-VI-1/2014/Rectt(SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and subsequently amended from time to time.
There is complete body check as per norms laid down by the government. This includes medical test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, haemoglobin, urine routine/ microscopic examination.
Candidates should note that only specific tattoos are allowed like allowed religious symbol or figures. That too they should be in inner aspect of left forearm or such allowed places. Tattoo should be less than ¼ of particular part of body.
Documents required for SSC GD 2019
Candidates need to provide necessary and applicable documents given below, during detailed medical examination.
- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Certificate from serving defense personnel as per format in Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018 notice.
- Undertaking from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces as per format.
- Caste Certificate from candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation in format
- Certificate from candidates who want to get relaxation in height / chest measurement as per format.
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate for dependent applicants of riot victims as per format.
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee as per format.
SSC GD Constable Vacancies
Candidates will be glad to know that the new number of vacancies is 6% more than before. New number of vacancies are as follows.
|Force||New Vacancies||Old Vacancies|
BSF: Border Security Force
CISF: Central Industrial Security Force
CRPF: Central Reserve Police Force
SSB: Sashastra Seema Bal
ITBP: Indo Tibetan Border Police
AR: Assam Rifles
NIA: National Investigation Agency
SSF: Secretariat Security Force
Category and gender wise distribution of vacancies are as follows.
|Name of Force||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
Click here to download the SSC GD Constable Vacancies 2018-2019 PDF.
Rs 21700- 69100.
About SSC GD Recruitment 2019
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2019 is for candidates who have at least a matriculation or class 10 certificate. If you succeed in SSC GD Recruitment 2019, then heartiest congratulations to you. However, if you do not, then don’t worry. You have other options to explore.
Some more popular govt jobs after class 10 are:
- Railway RRB Group D Recruitment
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Group D Recruitment
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in various organizations
- TNUSRB Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
- Postal Circle Recruitment
- Forest Watcher Recruitment
SSC GD Result Archives
Staff Selection Commission last conducted GD Constable recruitment in the year 2015-2017.
This was the timeline:
Notification released: 24 Jan 2015
Examination: 04 Oct 2015
Re-examination: 22 Nov 2015
Result announced on: 14 Mar 2016
SSC GD Written Examination Result
|List||Type of vacancy||Male candidates qualified for medical examination||Female candidates qualified for medical examination|
|1||State vacancies||Get here||Get here|
|2||Additional against Vacancies Reserved For Naxal/Militancy Affected Districts||Get here||Get here|
|3||Additional against Vacancies Reserved For Border Districts||Get here||Get here|
|4||Additional against Vacancies Reserved For Nia And Ssf||Get here||Get here|
Marks of candidates
- Central region
- Nwr, Er, Ner, Mpr, Wr, Kkr, Sr Region
- Northern region
If you have any queries regarding SSC GD Result 2019, please ask in comments below.