SSC GD Constable Result 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declares the result of the Computer Based Test and the final results after selection at the official website, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the result directly from the website. SSC GD Constable Result is released in the form of a pdf file. The result is prepared on the basis of the final answer key. The result lists the candidates in terms of name, roll number, and category of the candidate, and only those who qualify for recruitment or subsequent selection stage are enlisted. Get the complete information related to SSC GD Constable Result 2020 including the process to check result, selection procedure, documents to carry in the article below.
Latest: SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Marks of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman(GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 has been released. Check below.
SSC GD Constable Result 2020
SSC GD Constable recruitment 2020 has a four-stage selection process. After qualifying in the Computer Based Examination, qualifiers must pass through the subsequent Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and the final Medical Test. Check dates related to SSC GD Constable Result 2020 from the table below.
|SSC GD Constable 2020 exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Date of PST, PET & Medical||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check their result for SSC GD constable as per schedule at ssc.nic.in.
Declaration of Additional List of Candidates For SSC GD Constable 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
Result of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 to call candidates for PET/ PST was declared by the Commission. MHA vide letter dated 26-11-2019 has intimated a total of 60210 vacancies. due to the revision of vacancies in few States/ UTs, additional candidates have been shortlisted in an approximate ratio of 1:10 (vacancies: candidates).
Check 2018 result from the list below
- Click here to check Notice Uploading of Final Marks of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman(GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018
- Click here to check Final Marks of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman(GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018
- Click here to check the final result for SSC GD 2018.
- Click here to check SSC SC GD Constable 2018 final result.
- Click here to check List of additional female candidates shortlisted for the Medical Examination.
- Click here to check List of additional male candidates shortlisted for the Medical Examination.
- Click here to check marks.
- Click here to check the SSC GD Constable 2018-2019 result.
- Click here to check the Additional list of candidates shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test.
- Click here to check declaration of additional result for appearing in the Medical Examination.
How To Check SSC GD Constable Result 2020
SSC releases the result of the CBE and other stages online at the SSC official website. To download the SSC GD Constable result, candidates have to follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to the SSC website, ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: You will see an option ‘Result’. Click on that tab.
Step 3: Once you are done, on the new page you have to click on “constable-GD” option.
Step 4: After this, list of pdf will appear on the screen. Search for SSC GD constable 2020 result.
Step 5: Click on that link. Result in PDF form will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Search for your name on the list.
Step 7: Download the result for SSC GD constable to future reference.
Details Present In SSC GD Constable Result 2020
One must note that the result is essentially the merit of candidates qualifying through a particular selection test. Whether it is the results of the Computer Based Exam or the final result, one can find some their candidature listed in terms of some specific parameters. Here is the list of parameters which are listed in the result of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020.
- Name of the candidate.
- Candidates’ roll number.
- Category of the candidate.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Tiebreaker
When the cutoff marks for stage I of the selection are released, there are cases where two or more candidates can be seen to have acquired equal marks. In such cases, rules for tie-breaking are taken under consideration till the tie is resolved. Here are the tie-breaking criteria for the Computer Based Test.
- First is the total marks scored in computer-based examination (CBT).
- If the above criteria are not valid then, marks in part A of the computer-based examination (CBT).
- If both the criteria are not valid then, marks in part B of the computer-based examination (CBT).
- If all the above criteria are not valid then, candidates with a higher date of birth are given a higher rank.
- If all the above criteria are not valid then, alphabetical order of name with the first letter given preference.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Selection Procedure
The entire selection process for SSC GD Constable 2020 recruitment is conducted in three stages. Applicants are primarily screened through the Computer Based Examination. Subsequently, qualifiers are subjected through the PST and the PET and finally through the medical test for final selection. Check out the main stages of the selection process below.
- Computer-based examination
- Physical efficiency test and physical standard test.
- Medical Examination.
After candidates are done filling their application form, candidates will be called for the CBE stage. Candidates will be shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of their score/merit. Only those candidates who qualify the PST and PET of the selection procedure are called for medical examination and document verification. Medical examination for SSC GD constable is qualifying in nature. Allotment of CAPFs/Organisations of the finally selected candidates will be done on the basis of merit in computer-based examination cum preference of CAPFs/organization.
Documents to be carried at document verification of SSC GD Constable 2020
After qualifying all the rounds of the selection procedure, one must carry original documents to the medical examination round. Here is the list of documents candidates have to carry to the document verification.
- Eligibility certificate which includes matriculate certificate.
- Domicile or permanent residential certificate mentitoend during registration.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Age proof certificate.
- No objection certificate/discharge certificate in case of ex-servicemen.
About SSC GD Constable
Staff selection commission (SSC) will release the notification for GD constable in CAPFs, NIA and SSF and riflemen (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates must have passed matriculate or 10th standard to apply for SSC GD constable. The minimum age to apply for this post is 18 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules. The selection of a candidate is done for this post in three-stage. First stage is computer-based examination. Stage II is a physical standard and physical efficiency test (PST/PST). The last stage is medical examination. DME is qualifying in nature. Candidates will be called for document verification once a candidate is shortlisted after qualifying all rounds.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : In order to appear for the second stage which is PET/PST candidates have to qualify first stage (CBE).
Ans : If your name is not on the list, it means that you are not selected for the further round of selection.
Ans : Result should be downloaded by the candidates on their own. No result will be sent by the commission to candidates.
Ans : Candidates will be able to download their result after login to the SSC website. Simply download the PDF of the result and find your name.