SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 – Download here SSC MTS admit card for tier 2 exam scheduled to be held on November 24, 2019. SSC CR has released the admit card. SSC KKR and SSC NR have released status. SSC ER, SR, NER, WR, MPR, NWR will soon issue admit card for SSC MTS 2019 tier 2 and status. Candidates can check the region wise links below and download their call letters. In order to download, they will have to login with registration id, name, dob, depending upon the regions. Staff Selection Commission is conducting Multi Tasking Staff tier 2 exam for 1,20,713 candidates who have qualified as per result of tier 1.
Latest: SSC MTS 2019 examination date has been postponed. Check the dates below.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
Released in online mode, SSC MTS 2019 admit card contains roll number, exam date and time, center and other important details. Depending on the region from where you applied, you can now download your hall ticket from the links below. Check schedule below to know the important dates of SSC MTS 2019.
|SSC MTS 2019||Date|
|Intimation about time, exam city and centre||Two weeks before exam|
|Release of SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for tier 1||18 Jul 2019 Onwards|
|SSC MTS 2019 Tier 1 exam date||02 Aug to 06 Sep 2019|
|Release of SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for tier 2 started on||14 Nov 2019|
|SSC MTS 2019 Tier 2 exam date|
Each candidate is issued his/her admit card for SSC MTS 2019 exam by that regional or sub regional office, under whose jurisdiction his/her exam centre falls. Given below are links of region wise admit cards. Click on link of relevant office and get yours.
|SSC||Download admit card||Official Website|
|NR SSC||Click here||sscnr.net.in|
|ER SSC||Click here||sscer.org|
|KKR SSC||Click here||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|MPR SSC||Click here||sscmpr.org|
|NER SSC||Click here||sscner.org.in|
|CR SSC||Click here||ssc-cr.org|
|NWR SSC||Click here||sscnwr.org|
|SR SSC||Click here||sscsr.gov.in|
|WR SSC||Click here||sscwr.net|
Notice regarding postponed of SSC MTS tier 2 exam
Candidates can check the notice regarding postponed of SSC MTS tier 2 exam from below:
Forgot registration number and password?
Dear candidate! If you have forgotten your registration number and password of SSC MTS recruitment 2019, then do not panic. You can easily get it using this facility provided by Staff Selection Commission. SSC has launched forgot SSC registration number and password portal for this reason only.
- Click here for forgot SSC registration number and password.
- Then select state.
- Then enter email ID or mobile number.
- And submit these details.
By going through these simple steps, you can get your registration number and password. Please keep them safely. Your login credentials should not be shared with anyone. And they are very important for checking application status, knowing roll number, exam city, centre. You also need them to download admit card, check answer key, result.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
The process of downloading admit card, also known as admission certificates is simple and candidate friendly. However just before exam, candidates are so engrossed in preparation that they find it easier to do it if they have steps available. With this in mind, we have explained here in detail how you can download your admit card.
Step 1 – Visit ssc.nic.in.
Step 2 – Then click on admit card link in top menu. If you are viewing the website on mobile, then you will see that there are 2 menu buttons. You will get the admit card link by clicking on the left menu button.
Step 3 – Now you will reach the page containing list of regional and sub regional offices of Staff Selection Commission, their contact details, and website links. Click link of regional website you need to go to.
Step 4 – Once you are at official website of regional / subregional SSC, then navigate to link for downloading SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card.
Or, you can skip above steps and directly click link to download from table above.
Step 5 – Now depending on which region you are downloading admit card from, login with credentials asked. Usually you have to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth.
Step 6 – Login and get candidate details, admit card for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 here.
Step 7 – Print it on a white A4 size sheet. Preferably take colour printout.
What If Unable To Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
If in the event that you had submitted application form on time, paid fee, and still your admit card is not available on regional office website, then you should contact concerned regional/sub regional office at once. When you contact them, you should show proof of form submission.
While contacting SSC, you should mention the following details
- Registered Email-ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination
Steps to take after downloading admit card
#1. Now once you have downloaded admit card, you should print it. There is no hard and fast rule on whether you should take colour printout or black and white printout. However it is advisable to take color printout of SSC MTS Admit Card because that is more readable.
#2. Another thing to do is to check that all details in admit card are correct. You can basically check those details which you had filled, like your name, father’s name, category. Those details that have been assigned, you can only see and note.
#3. It is also very important at this point to note down your roll number safely. This is because you may have to submit the admit card after SSC MTS 2019 exam and then you will not be able to download it. And then you will face problems while checking answer key of SSC MTS exam, or checking result.
#4. Then you should check what documents to take to exam centre, and arrange them. Otherwise you will be rushing around one day before exam to get them.
#5. And last but not the least, you should visit exam centre a few days before exam. This will help you get an idea of exam centre location so that you can reach it on time on day of exam.
How To Deal With Discrepancy in SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
If any candidate found any detail incorrect on their admit card then they must communicate to the SSC to remove the discrepancy on the admit card. As the erroneous admit card may lead to getting the entry in the exam hall. In this case, as well the candidates have to visit the regional office of SSC, at least one week prior to the exam.
Details of SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
The SSC MTS Admit Card must hold the following details of exam and candidate.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Exam Center name
- Reporting time
- Name of exam conducting body
This is what SSC MTS Admit Card looks like.
This is what SSC MTS Admit Card for paper 2 looks like.
What To Carry and What Not To Carry In SSC MTS 2019 Exam
Candidates are required to have a specific set of things with them on day of exam. Without them, no one will get entry. List of these documents are as follows.
What To carry?
- Printout of SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- 2 recent colored passport size photograph
- Original valid ID proof
- PWD candidates availing facility of scribe should also take Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof
Candidates must carry a photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate:
- If photo identity card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate in proof of their Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
What Not To carry?
- Any electronic device, such as mobile, page, smartwatch, tablets.
- Textual material
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 is issued separately for tier 1, 2, DV
Dear candidates! From this page, you get the SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for tier 1 / paper 1, tier 2 / paper 2, and document verification. Significance of each is explained below.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for Tier 1 / Paper 1: All candidates who fill and submit application form of SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 on time, are issued admit card for tier 1 / paper 1.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for Tier 2 / Paper 2: Only those who are declared as per result of SSC MTS 2019 tier 1, are issued admit card for tier 2 / paper 2. Candidates must check website regularly for exam date and issuance of admit card.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for Document Verification: Candidates who obtain qualifying marks in paper 2, and are called for DV on basis of merit obtained as per paper 1, can download SSC MTS 2019 DV Admit Card. Candidates should take all documents relevant to DV with it at assigned date and centre.
How to prepare for SSC MTS 2019?
You are competing against lakhs of candidates. And the only way to beat the competition is to get better every day. To begin with, you should know the exam pattern. It is explained for you below.
Mode of exam: Online
Type of exam: Objective type question
Language of examination: Bilingual English& Hindi
Duration for all candidates: 01 hours 30 minutes
Duration for visually handicapped and cerebral palsy candidates: 02 hours
Marking Scheme: +1, – 1/4
Maximum Marks: 150
Standard of Exam: 10th
|II||General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
- For correct answer: +1
- For incorrect answer: -.25 (negative marking applicable)
Those who qualify SSC MTS 2019 tier 1 as per result of it, will be called for tier 2 paper 2. Mode: Offline
Type of exam: Descriptive
|Short essay or Letter in any language as per 8th schedule of constitution||50 marks|
Preparation tips for SSC MTS 2019
- Write down all formulae for numerical aptitude section in one place.
- Always see solutions after solving a past year paper.
- Practice a large number of questions.
- Improve your reading speed so that you can comprehend general intelligence and reasoning questions quicker.
- Read newspaper and try to understand everything that you read. This will help in general english as well as general awareness.
- Solve few passages everyday.
- Most importantly, stay determined that you have to crack the exam and seek help from guides and teachers whenever needed.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
The candidates who are appearing for the SSC MTS examination or are preparing for the next year examination can check the syllabus from here.
- Click here to check the detailed Syllabus.
Significance of SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
If this is the first time that you are attempting an exam, then you may be wondering why is the admit card so important. Well friends, let me tell you, admit card of SSC MTS 2019 is very important because of following reasons.
- Your admit card is your identifying document. Without it, authorities at exam centre will not let you get inside.
- Only when you download your admit card can you know which exam centre, date, shift you have been allotted.
- Just downloading and taking admit card to centre is not enough; you should read all instructions in it. Through them, you get to know what all to take to centre, when to reach, and other guidelines.
- Admit card is that document which tells you your roll number for SSC MTS exam.
- Only you can use admit card issued to you; it is non transferrable.
SSC MTS Exam Centers 2019
SSC conducts the MTS examination in all the following cities in India. While filling the application form, the candidate chooses the exam city. Later Commission releases the name of exam center at the time of issuing admit card. The exact exam centre can be seen from the SSC MTS Admit Card 2019.
SSC MTS 2019
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 is recruitment process by Staff Selection Commission for vacancies in general central service group ‘c’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts.
Selection is on basis of tier 1 computer based test, and tier 2 descriptive test. Those who qualify by scoring marks equal to or more than cut off marks in tier 1 can appear in tier 2. Then those who get qualifying marks in tier 2 can attend document verification.
Merit is on basis of normalized marks of paper 1 only. Paper 2 is only qualifying in nature. However if two or more candidates score equal marks in paper 1, then their marks of paper 2 are used for tie breaking.
Candidates get admission to exam hall with their admit cards and other documents specified in it. However take note that admit card is issued on provisional basis only. In other words, SSC does not verify eligibility at time of issuing MTS Admit Card. Candidates have to prove their eligibility with documents at time of DV.
SSC MTS is a very popular govt job exam. Its popularity is majorly because minimum educational qualification required for it is class 10 only. Lakhs of govt job seekers from all states have applied for it.
Salient Features of SSC MTS 2019
Notice regarding MTS Exam Postponed
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. Firstly go to website of regional Staff Selection Commission.
2. Then click on link to download admit card for SSC MTS 2019.
3. Thereafter login with registration number and date of birth.
4. Download and print multiple copies of admission certificate.
Ans : As per SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 notification, paper 1 (tier 1) will be held from August 2, 2019, to September 6, 2019. Thereafter paper 2 (tier 2) will be held on November 17, 2019. Any change in dates shall be communicated via ssc.nic.in.
Ans : 1. Visit official website of regional SSC.
2. Check whether application status has been released or not.
3. If it is available, then click on link to check status.
4. Then login with registration number and date of birth.
5. Check your status.
Ans : If there is any change in exam date, then Staff Selection Commission conveys it through ssc.nic.in. Candidates should only believe exam date they see in admit card and official website. It is compulsory to attend exam only on that date and time that has been allotted to you via admit card.
If you have any queries about SSC MTS Admit Card 2019, then please ask in comments below.
Official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in.