SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 – Staff Selection Commission uploads the MTS admit card on the official website, ssc.nic.in. In order to download, applicants have to login with registration id, name, dob, depending upon the regions. Candidates can check the region-wise links below and download their call letters directly from this article. It is mandatory for aspirants to carry their SSC MTS admit card for each round of selection procedure for the verification purpose. To know more information regarding SSC MTS admit card 2020-2021 including the process to download the admit card, what documents to carry to the centre, and other details, read this article.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021
Released in online mode, SSC MTS 2020-2021 admit card contains roll number, exam date and time, center and other important details. Depending on the region from where candidates applied, they can download their hall ticket from the links below. Check the schedule below to know the important dates of SSC MTS Admit Card.
SSC MTS 2020
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release date of admit card||3rd week of Jun 2021|
01 to 20 Jul 2021
official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 Religion Wise
Each candidate is issued his/her admit card for SSC MTS 2020-2021 exam by that regional or sub-regional office, under whose jurisdiction his/her exam centre falls. Given below are links of region-wise admit cards. Click on link of relevant office and get yours.
|SSC||Download admit card||Official Website|
|NR SSC||Click here||sscnr.net.in|
|ER SSC||Click here||sscer.org|
|KKR SSC||Click here||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|MPR SSC||Click here||sscmpr.org|
|NER SSC||Click here||sscner.org.in|
|CR SSC||Click here||ssc-cr.org|
|NWR SSC||Click here||sscnwr.org|
|SR SSC||Click here||sscsr.gov.in|
|WR SSC||Click here||sscwr.net|
SSC MTS 2020-2021 Admit Card
The admit card for Tier 1 was released on July 18, 2019, when the exam was scheduled on August 02 to September 06, 2019, that is 15 days before the exam. Similarly, Tier 2 admit card was uploaded on November 14, 2019, for the exam scheduled on November 24, 2019; 1 week before the exam. So, candidates can expect their SSC MTS 2020-2021 admit card a few weeks before the event.
Forgot registration number and password?
If aspirants have forgotten their registration number and password of SSC MTS recruitment 2020-2021, then do not panic. SSC has launched forgot SSC registration number and password portal for this reason only. Aspirants can easily get it using this facility provided by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Reach the login page and enter SSC registration number and password.
- Then select a state.
- Then enter email ID or mobile number.
- And submit these details.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021?
The process of downloading admit card, also known as admission certificates is simple and candidate friendly. However just before exam, candidates are so engrossed in preparation that they find it easier to do it if they have steps available. With this in mind, we have explained here in detail how aspirants can download their SSC MTS admit card.
Step 1 – Visit ssc.nic.in.
Step 2 – Then click on the admit card link in the top menu. If aspirants are viewing the website on mobile, then they will see that there are 2 menu buttons. They get the admit card link by clicking on the left menu button.
Step 3 – Now, reach the page containing a list of regional and sub-regional offices of Staff Selection Commission, their contact details, and website links. Click the link of the regional website aspirants need to go to.
Step 4 – Once at the official website of regional/subregional SSC, then navigate to link for downloading SSC MTS 2020-2021 Admit Card.
Step 5 – Now depending on which region aspirants are downloading admit card from, login with credentials asked. Usually, they have to enter the registration number or roll number and date of birth.
Step 6 – Login and get candidate details, admit card for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020-2021 here.
Step 7 – Print it on a white A4 size sheet. Preferably take colour printout.
What If Unable To Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021?
If in the event that candidates have submitted the application form on time, paid the fee, and still admit card is not available on regional office website, then they should contact concerned regional/sub-regional office at once. While contacting them, show proof of form submission.
While contacting SSC, mention the following details
- Registered Email-ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination
Steps to take after downloading admit card
#1. Now once aspirants have downloaded admit card, they should print it. There is no hard and fast rule on whether to take colour printout or black and white printout. However it is advisable to take color printout of SSC MTS Admit Card because that is more readable.
#2. Another thing to do is to check that all details in admit card are correct. Check those details which are provided in the application, like your name, father’s name, category.
#3. It is also very important at this point to note down the roll number safely. This is because aspirants may have to submit the admit card after SSC MTS 2020-2021 exam and then they are not able to download it. It becomes problematic to check the answer key and result for the SSC MTS recruitment.
#4. Check what documents to take to the exam centre, and arrange them.
#5. And last but not the least, visit the exam centre a few days before the exam. This helps to get an idea of exam centre location so that candidates can reach it on time on the day of the exam.
How To Deal With Discrepancy in SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021?
If any candidate found any detail incorrect on their admit card then they must communicate to the SSC to remove the discrepancy on the admit card. As the erroneous admit card may lead to getting the entry in the exam hall. In this case, as well the candidates have to visit the regional office of SSC, at least one week prior to the exam.
Details of SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021
The SSC MTS Admit Card must hold the following details of exam and candidate.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Exam Center name
- Reporting time
- Name of exam conducting body
This is what SSC MTS Admit Card looks like.
This is what SSC MTS Admit Card for paper 2 looks like.
What To Carry and What Not To Carry In SSC MTS 2020-2021 Exam
Candidates are required to have a specific set of things with them on day of exam. Without them, no one gets entry. List of these documents are as follows.
What To carry?
- Printout of SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021
- 2 recent colored passport size photograph
- Original valid ID proof
- PWD candidates availing facility of scribe should also take Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof
Candidates must carry a photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate:
- If photo identity card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate in proof of their Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
What Not To carry?
- Any electronic device, such as mobile, page, smartwatch, tablets.
- Textual material
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 is issued separately for Tier 1, 2, DV
Dear candidates! From this page, you get the SSC MTS 2020-2021 Admit Card for tier 1 / paper 1, tier 2 / paper 2, and document verification. Significance of each is explained below.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 for Tier 1 / Paper 1: All candidates who fill and submit the application form of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020-2021 on time, are issued admit card for tier 1 / paper 1.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 for Tier 2 / Paper 2: Only those who are declared as per result of SSC MTS 2020-2021 tier 1, are issued admit card for tier 2 / paper 2. Candidates must check the website regularly for exam date and issuance of admit card.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2020-2021 for Document Verification: Candidates who obtain qualifying marks in paper 2, and are called for DV on basis of merit obtained as per paper 1, can download SSC MTS 2020-2021 DV Admit Card. Candidates should take all documents relevant to DV with it at assigned date and centre.
How to prepare for SSC MTS 2020-2021?
Appearing for SSC MTS exam means competing against lakhs of candidates. And the only way to beat the competition is to get better every day. To begin with, practise with the exam pattern and syllabus explained below.
Mode of exam: Online
Type of exam: Objective type question
Language of examination: Bilingual English& Hindi
Duration for all candidates: 01 hours 30 minutes
Duration for visually handicapped and cerebral palsy candidates: 02 hours
Marking Scheme: +1, – 1/4
Maximum Marks: 150
Standard of Exam: 10th
|II||General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
- For correct answer: +1
- For incorrect answer: -.25 (negative marking applicable)
Those who qualify SSC MTS 2020-2021 tier 1 as per result of it, will be called for tier 2 paper 2. Mode: Offline
Type of exam: Descriptive
|Short essay or Letter in any language as per 8th schedule of constitution||50 marks|
Preparation tips for SSC MTS 2020-2021
- Write down all formulae for numerical aptitude section in one place.
- Always see solutions after solving a past year paper.
- Practice a large number of questions.
- Improve reading speed so that it is easy to comprehend general intelligence and reasoning questions quicker.
- Read the newspaper and try to understand everything that you read. This will help in general English as well as general awareness.
- Solve a few passages every day.
- Most importantly, stay determined that you have to crack the exam and seek help from guides and teachers whenever needed.
Click here to check the detailed Syllabus.
SSC MTS 2020-2021
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020-2021 is recruitment process by Staff Selection Commission for vacancies in general central service group ‘c’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts.
Selection is on basis of tier 1 computer based test, and tier 2 descriptive test. Those who qualify by scoring marks equal to or more than cut off marks in tier 1 can appear in tier 2. Then those who get qualifying marks in tier 2 can attend document verification.
Merit is on basis of normalized marks of paper 1 only. Paper 2 is only qualifying in nature. However if two or more candidates score equal marks in paper 1, then their marks of paper 2 are used for tie breaking.
Candidates get admission to exam hall with their admit cards and other documents specified in it. However take note that admit card is issued on provisional basis only. In other words, SSC does not verify eligibility at time of issuing MTS Admit Card. Candidates have to prove their eligibility with documents at time of DV.
SSC MTS is a very popular govt job exam. Its popularity is majorly because minimum educational qualification required for it is class 10 only. Lakhs of govt job seekers from all states have applied for it.
Salient Features of SSC MTS 2020-2021
1. Firstly go to website of regional Staff Selection Commission.
2. Then click on link to download admit card for SSC MTS 2019.
3. Thereafter login with registration number and date of birth.
4. Download and print multiple copies of admission certificate.
Ans : 1. Visit official website of regional SSC.
2. Check whether application status has been released or not.
3. If it is available, then click on link to check status.
4. Then login with registration number and date of birth.
5. Check your status.
Ans. It is compulsory to attend exam only on that date and time that has been allotted to you via admit card.