SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 for Clerk Recruitment – Admit Card for SVC Bank will be issued online at the official website of SVC Bank i.e., svcbank.com or candidates can download from this page also. Only those who submitted the applications will be able to download the admit card. Admit card can be downloaded with the help of Registration number/Roll number and Date of Birth/ Password for downloading the admit card. Get SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 for Clerk Recruitment complete information here.
Latest: Due of the uncertainty arising from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the exam for Clerk Recruitment stands cancelled till further notice.
SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 for Clerk Recruitment
It’s mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card on the examination day. Intimation for downloading call letter is also sent through email/SMS. Schedule for SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 is given below:
|Date to download Call letter|
to be notified
|Date of Examination|
to be notified
Download Here : Candidates can download the SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 from the official website svcbank.com
SVC Bank Admit Card 2020 Documents to carry on Examination day
Candidate need to carry the following documents on the day of the examination. As without it the candidate is not allowed to sit for the examination.
- Hardcopy of the admit card
- 2 photographs as used in the application form of SVC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Govt. issued Identity Card (ID Card) like aadhar, voter id, passport,etc.
SVC Bank Clerical Grade 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern from below.
- Mode of Examination – Online
- The medium of Exam – English
- Exam Duration – 2 hour
- Marking Scheme – deduction of 1/4 mark in case of the wrong answer.
- Sections –
|Test Name (Time allotted)||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General/ Financial Awareness (35 minutes)||50||50|
|General English (35 minutes)||40||40|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (45 minutes)||50||60|
|Quantitative Aptitude (45 minutes)||50||50|
|Total (160 minutes)||190||200|
SVC Bank Clerical Grade 2020 Exam Centres
The exam is going to be conducting in the following centres:
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Mumbai
- Pimpri Chinchwad
Instruction to Candidates to follow for SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Exam
Candidates must adhere to the guidelines which are given below.
- Candidates reporting late: i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours (120 minutes), candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.
How to download SVC Bank Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps which are written below for downloading the admit card.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website or the link which is given above.
- Step 2 – Now, from the homepage of the website click on the “SVC Bank Clerical Grade Admit Card 2020”
- Step 3 – After this, the page is redirected where the candidate has to enter the login credentials.
- Step 4 – Enter the login details like registration number/Roll number and Date of Birth/ Password
- Step 5 – Save or download the admit card.
SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Result
After the commencemnt of the exam the result of the CBT is released or declared by the SVC. The result contains the names of all the shortlisted candidates who are later called for the Interview process. Candidate must keep in mind that the result releases in the form of the merit. In order to clear the written test minimum of 50% marks are required.