|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SVC Bank Clerk Result of the online exam will be announced on April 2018, Examination of SVC Bank Clerk will be held on April 08, 2018. SVC Bank will conduct the Written Examination to recruit the Clerk in the Bank Branches. SVC Bank Clerk Result 2018 will be released online at official website of SVC Bank. Qualified candidates for the online exam will be called for interview. Get SVC Bank Result 2018 complete information here.
SVC Bank Result 2018 of Clerk Recruitment
SVC Clerk Result 2018 will be released online at SVC Bank website i.e. www.svcbank.com. The direct link to check the SVC Bank Result 2018 will also be provided here.
Candidates may note following points:
- Interviews of the successful candidates in the Online Exam will be conducted in the month of May & June 2018 only.
- The successful candidates will be communicated individually to their interview schedule on their registered email id only. In no case, the interviews will be re-scheduled.
SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 Schedule is given below.
|Date of Examination||08 Apr 2018|
|SVC Clerk Result 2018||Apr 2018|
Result: Result of SVC Bank Clerk will be available at www.svcbank.com.
How to check the SVC Bank Result 2018?
- Visit the official website of SVC Bank i.e. www.svcbank.com.
- Find the link which navigates the SVC Bank Result 2018.
- Pdf file will be open on your screen
- Open the pdf file and check your roll number.
- If your roll number in pdf file, well, congrats, You are selected.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis marks secured in the Written Examination. Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for the Personal Interview as per official announcement.
Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.