SVC Bank Clerk Result 2020 – SVC Bank Clerk Result of the online exam is announed by the conducting board in the online mode. SVC Bank conducts the Written Examination to recruit the Clerk in the Bank Branches. SVC Bank Clerk Result 2020 is released online at official website of SVC Bank. Candidates can check the result from this page also. Candidate has to score minimum of 50% marks in the written examination. Qualified candidates for the online exam are being called for interview. Get SVC Bank Result 2020 complete information here.
SVC Bank Clerk Result 2020
The result is released in the form of the merit. SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Schedule is given below.
|Date of Examination|
To be notified
|SVC Clerk Result 2020||To be notified|
|Date of SVC Bank Clerk Interview||To be notified|
Check here : Candidates can check the result of SVC Bank Clerk 2020 from the official webiste i.e, svcbank.com.
How to check the SVC Bank Result 2020?
Follow the below steps inorder to know how to check the result.
Step 1 –Visit the official website of SVC Bank i.e. svcbank.com.
Step 2 Find the link which navigates the SVC Bank Result 2020
Step 3 Pdf file will be open on your screen
Step 4 Open the pdf file and check your roll number.
Step 5 If your roll number in pdf file, well, congrats, You are selected.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis marks secured in the Written Examination. Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for the Personal Interview as per official announcement.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.
Leave a Reply