SVC Bank Clerk Result of online exam has been announced on 14 Apr 2017, Examination of SVC Bank Clerk was held on 09 Apr 2017. SVC Bank had conducted the Written Examination to recruit the Clerk in the Bank Branches. Candidates who had download the Admit Card and appeared in the written examination is now able to check the SVC Bank Clerk Result 2017 here. SVCBank Clerk Result 2017 is released online at official website of SVC Bank. Get SVC Bank Result 2017 complete information here.
Qualified candidates of the online exam are called for interview. Now Interview result has been announced SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. for Clerk recruitment posts. Get SVC Bank Result 2017 complete information here.
Latest: SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 for Clerical Cadre: Interview Result
Results of interviews have been declared and successful candidates have been communicated individually on their registered email-id.
SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Schedule is given below.
|Date of Examination||09 Apr 2017|
|SVC Clerk Result 2017||14 Apr 2017|
SVC Bank Result 2017 of Clerk Recruitment
SVC Clerk Result 2017 has been released online at SVC Bank website on 14 Apr 2017. All the candidates who have attend the exam are now able to check the SVC Clerk Bank result 2017. The direct link to check the SVC Bank Result 2017 is given below.
Get here SVC Bank Clerk Result 2017 – Click Here to check SVC Bank Clerk Result 2017 online.
Candidates may note following points:
- Interviews of the successful candidates in the Online Exam will be conducted in the month of May & June 2017 only.
- The successful candidates will be communicated individually about their interview schedule on their registered email id only. In no case the interviews will be re-scheduled.
How to check the SVC Bank Result 2017?
- Visit the official website of SVC Bank or direct link which is given above.
- Find the link which navigates the SVC Bank Result 2017.
- Pdf file will be open on your screen
- Open pdf file and check your roll number.
- If your roll number in pdf file, well , congrats, You are selected.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis marks secured in the Written Examination. Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for the Personal Interview as per official announcement.
Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.