The UKMSSB or Uttrakand Medical Service Selection board, Dehradun has invited all those who are interested in the direct recruitment of Medical Officers (ordinary grade). There are 712 vacant posts. The pay scale for the post is Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500. The registration for the post is now open and can be done through the official website of UKMSSB i.e. ukmssb.org. The registration and application fee payment can be done online only.
Important dates for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 are mentioned in the following table.
|Advertisement||06 Sep 2017|
|Last date of online application||30 Nov 2017 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last date of online fee payment||30 Nov 2017|
|Interview Dates||22 Nov 2017 ownwards|
Important Notice Regarding Interview of The Post Of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade)
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment Pay Scale
The post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade) falls under the pay scale of Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500. A benefit of increment according to the qualification is mentioned below:
- Three Increments: admissible to all specialist diploma holders.
- Five Increments: admissible to all specialist degree holders.
- Seven Increments: admissible to all super specialist degree (M.Ch/ D.M or any other equivalent degree) holders.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment are mentioned in the following table.
|Educational Qualification||At least an MBBS degree or equivalent from a university recognized by Medical Council of India. Candidate having post-grad degree/diploma will be preferred.|
|Age||21 years to 42 years on July 1st, 2017|
|Marital Status||Only monogamous marital status is allowed|
|Nationality||A citizen of India, a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 and a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or any of the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and The United Republic of Tanganika. (certificate of eligibility should be issued by the State Government in case of latter two)|
|Physical Fitness||Candidate should be mentally and physically fit to perform the duty.|
|Character||Persons dismissed by the Union Government or any State Government, or by a Local Authority or a Corporation or Body owned or controlled by the Union Government or State Government shall be ineligible for appointment to the post in the service. Persons convicted of any offense involving moral turpitude shall also be ineligible.|
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment Reservation
|Uttarakhand women||60 (30%)||10 (30%)||46 (30%)||98 (30%)|
|Dependent of freedom Fighters||4 (2%)||1 (2%)||3 (2%)||7 (2%)|
|Ex-Army||10 (5%)||2 (5%)||8 (5%)||16 (5%)|
|Physically handicapped||6 (3%)||1 (3%)||5 (3%)||10 (3%)|
The applicants must mention the above reservation in their application form. No benefits of the reservation will be offered to the candidates if they haven’t claimed the reservation. The applicants must have the certificate of reservation claimed by them before filling of the application.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment Application Process
Candidates can register for the selection process online only. No offline mode of registration is available.
- Candidates may find the application link by clicking here!
- To Search /Modify Registration, Click here.
The application form may be filled by candidates through following 6 sections:
- Application Details: This section mostly contains personal details of the applicant, like applicant’s name, parent’s name, permanent and corresponding address etc. After filling the form, click on save and next.
- Education Details: This section will ask for educational details of high school, intermediate, graduation, post graduation etc level. After filling, applicants have to click on save and next.
- Work Experience and Registration Details: This section will ask for candidates’ details of registration with State Medical Council, preferential qualification, and details of candidates’ past and present employment.
- Uploads: This section will ask the candidates to upload all the required documents.
- View/ Finalize the form: Finally, after filling of the form, the candidates need to preview it to check if all the details filled by them in the form are correct to their best knowledge.
- Payment: At last, after filling and previewing the form, candidates need to submit the application fee. The application fee may only be submitted through online banking or Debit Card.
Once the candidates have gone through and completed all the sections above, they will be successfully registered.
- Rs. 2000/- for General and OBC
- Rs. 1000/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped of Uttrakhand Domicile
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking or Debit Card. The application fee is non- Refundable.
Selection of the Medical Officers will be done on the basis of the interview. In case the numbers of applicants are more than expected, a written screening test may be held before the interview.
A list of candidates will be prepared by the Selection Board on the basis of their proficiency. The level of proficiency will be determined by the marks obtained by each candidate in the interview. If two or more candidates get equal marks, the older candidate will be given the preference.
In case of any sort of tie between candidates, preference will be given to the candidates who have:
- Degree under Uttrakhand Medical and Health Service
- Served in territorial army for at least 2 years
- Obtained a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps.
After going through the selection process, the selected candidates will be directly recruited.
For more details of UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 – Download Official Notification.