TN TRB PG Assistant Answer Key 2019 – The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has released the answer key of Computer-Based Test. The answer key is released at official wbeiste, trb.tn.nic.in. The answer key is available in pdf form. Candidates can also raise objections against tentative answer key along with the proof for the key, in the prescribed format available in the TRB Website till October 09, 2019. Candidates can use this answer key to cross-check their performance. The answer key is very essential after every competitive examination for the applicants of a particular exam. For more information on the TN TRB PG Assistant Answer Key 2019, candidates can read this page.
Latest: TN TRB PG Assistant Revised Answer Key 2019 has been released. Use the link below to check it!
TN TRB PG Assistant Answer Key 2019
TN TRB PG Assistant Answer Key 2019 is released for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I serviceable under the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service. Below here a schedule is given which indicates the important dates of hall ticket & other relevant events & its dates.
|Date of Computer Based Examination||27-29 Sep 2019|
|To download the Answer key||30 Sep 2019|
|Raise objections, if any||07 Oct – 09 Oct 2019|
|To check the official result||will be announced…|
Objection Link: Click here to raise objection against the tentative answer key.
Answer Key: Check below the TN TRB PG Assistant Answer Key 2019:
Click here to check revised final key.
Exam Date 27-09-2019
Exam Date 28-09-2019
Exam Date 29-09-2019
Official Notice regarding TN TRB PG Assistant Answer key 2019
How to download the Answer Key?
After taking part in the Computer-Based Test candidates now have to download the answer key for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I. Candidates can check the answer key, once the official website of the conducting body which is Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state announces or releases the official answer key for the above-mentioned posts. Here in this section, you get a rough idea about how to download the answer key from the official website. Still confused!!! don’t worry follow these below-given steps for more clarification.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Answer Key” section.
- Choose the post you are applying for.
- Now download the answer key of TN TRB PG Assistant 2019.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 Results
After the answer key candidates now have to wait for the final result which will be declared by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state. The final result will be declared once all the application related process related to the TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 recruitment over. The examination result for the above-mentioned recruitment will be published on the official website of TN TRB. A roll number wise mark list will be declared by the official website.
The selection will be based on two following stages, which as follows:
- Computer-based examination: It is compulsory for each & every candidate to participate in the CBT & to qualify the same, in order to be eligible for the posts. The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to refer the exam scheme section of this page for more information.
- Certificate Verification: All the selected or qualified candidates of CBT, a separate list will be prepared by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state. On the day of the certificate, verification candidates need to present physically at the venue, as per the schedule along with all the original certificates. The list of candidates for Certificate Verification is entirely based on a 1:2 ratio of the actual marks scored by the candidates.
- List of Documents: Candidates need to submit the following documents, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria & upon qualifying the CBT. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Appointing Authority (AA) after the verification of the candidate & their documents, which as follows:
- Marksheet of 10th / SSLC or Matriculation.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of 12th / Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent.
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
- P.G. Degree in the same subject or its equivalent.
- B.Ed. Degree or it’s equivalent.
- M.P.Ed degree or its equivalent or A Diploma equivalent to M.P.Ed degree.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry Community/Category certificate (if applicable), Tamil Medium Study Certificate & Disability certificate (if any) at the time of certificate verification.
Leave a Reply