TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has published the final answer key for those questions for which challenge has been sustained. The answer key is available in the PDF documents (Batch wise) at forests.tn.gov.in. The exam was held on October 04, 05 & 06, 2019 in two sessions per day for the post of Forest Watcher. There are a total 465 number of vacancies for the post of Forest Watcher and 99 vacancies for ST category candidates only. Aspirants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil for this post. Check more details on TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 from this page.
Latest: TNFUSRC has released Final Answer key for the post of Forest Watcher has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
The total no of 1,67,000 candidates have applied for the post of Forest Watcher. The level of pay for this post is Rs. 16600 – 52400/-. Candidates can check the schedule for TN Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 from the table below:
|TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019||Dates|
|Date of Notification||07 Mar 2019|
|Start date of Application process||20 Jul 2019|
|End date of application form||10 Aug 2019|
|End date of payment||10 Aug 2019|
|Last date of printing your Application Form||12 Aug 2019|
|End date of payment through challan of Indian Bank of India|
|Released Date of Admit Card|
|Release of mock test practice||August to September, 2019|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 exam date|
|Window for Viewing Question Paper / Question and Answer|
challenge by the Candidate
|18 – 20 Oct 2019|
|Publishing of correct answers for the questions challenged||25 Oct 2019|
|Publishing of the list of shortlisted candidates (1:3 ratio)||2nd week of November 2019|
|Certificate Verification (at Chennai)|
Physical Standards Verification (at Chennai).
|4th week of November 2019|
|Endurance Test (at Chennai)||4th week of November 2019|
|Declaration of Final result||4th week of November 2019|
Other TNFUSRC Recruitment
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Answer key
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) release the answer key with question paper. Candidates can view their question-wise response along with the question wise correct answer. If any candidate finds an error, the candidate can challenge the same by visiting forests.tn.gov.in. The window for answer challenge will be available for three days only. For challenging an answer, the candidate will be required to pay Rs.500/- per answer (+applicable service tax) through the online payment gateway.
Final Answer key:
- Exam Code – 301 – 04.10.2019 – Batch I
- Exam Code – 302 – 04.10.2019– Batch II
- Exam Code – 303 – 05.10.2019– Batch I
- Exam Code – 304 – 05.10.2019 – Batch II
- Exam Code – 305 – 06.10.2019 – Batch I
- Exam Code – 306 – 06.10.2019 – Batch II
- Exam Code – 307 – 06.10.2019 – Batch III
- Click here to check notice regarding Question & Answer (Q&A) Challenge for the post of Forest Watcher – English
- Click here to check notice regarding Question & Answer (Q&A) Challenge for the post of Forest Watcher – Tamil
- Click here to check Q&A Challenge FAQs – Online Examination for the post of Forest Watcher
Re-Schedule Exam Notice for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
- Click here to check notification in Tamil.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is available now on the application portal prescribed by the authorities. The candidates can go to tnfusrc.in/drfwmay19 to apply for application form. Application form is available till August 10, 2019. The applicant has to register to the website before filling the application form. Following is the procedure of filling the TNFUSRC Application Form 2019:
Step 1: Go to the official application portal of TNFUSRC
Step 2: In this step, the aspirants have to register by providing details like your name, email id, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: The applicant can now login through his registration ID and password given to his email ID. The application form will appear in front of his screen. The application form is further divided into 7 screens:
Step 4: After completion of application fee payment, aspirants can print the final application form for future reference.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Test Centers
The candidates can select 3 test cities for giving the examination while filling the application form. Following are the test centres district decided by the authorities:
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must check the eligibility criteria for applying for online exam test. Following is the eligibility criteria for recruitment as a forest watcher:
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
There is age relaxation for reserved category applicant of 5 years. This relaxation category does not include Ex-servicemen.
Education Qualification: The candidate should be 10th class pass from a recognized board.
Physical Qualification: Following is the physical qualification that will be checked once the candidate has cleared the exam:
|Categories||Height (cm)||Bust (cm)||Bust Expansion (cm)|
|Female and transgender Candidate||150||74||05|
|ST and Jungle Tribe (male Candidate)||152||79||05|
|ST and Jungle Tribe (Female and transCandidate)||145||74||05|
- The reservation for categories will only be given to the candidates who are citizens of Tamil Nadu.
- PwD candidates are not eligible to apply for this job.
- The candidate not have more than one living wife or if such person is a woman, she is not married to any person who has a wife living.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Admit card of TNFUSRC 2019 will be available by the 2nd week of August, 2019. The admit card will be available on the official website of tamila nadu forest department i.e. forests.tn.gov.in. No applicant will be allowed to the exam center without the admit card. No admit card will be sent to the candidate individually through post or mail. The candidate must take a pen and photo ID proof with the admit card the exam center. The candidate will need the application no. for downloading the admit card. Admit Card consist of information about the candidate, application no. and password, full address of the exam centre, exam date and timing and general instruction for the exam.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidate appearing for the exam must go through the exam pattern before starting to prepare for the same. Following is the exam pattern that candidate should refer for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019:
Mode of Exam: The exam is Online Computer-based test
Language: The question paper will be in 2 languages i.e.English and Tamil.
Duration: the test will be of 3 hours duration.
No. of Questions: There will be 150 questions in the paper.
Type of Questions: All question will be MCQ type only.
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions|
|History and culture of India and Tamil nadu||15|
|India National movement||10|
|Aptitude and mental ability test||15|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of written exam of recruitment is defined by TMFUSRC. It is available on the official website. Following is the exam syllabus that candidate must refer to:
- Nature of Universe
- General Scientific laws
- Inventions and discoveries
- National scientific laboratories
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- Physical quantities,
- standards and units
- motion and energy
- Magnetism, electricity and electronics
- Heat, light and sound
- Elements and Compounds
- Acids, bases and salts
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Main Concepts of life science
- Classification of living organism
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Blood and blood circulation
- Reproductive system
- Environment, ecology, health and hygiene
- Human diseases, prevention and remedies
- Animals, plants and human life
- History:– Latest diary of events
‐Profile of States
‐Eminent persons & places in news
‐Sports & games‐Books & author‘s
‐Awards & honors‘
‐India and its neighbors
- Political Science:‐Problems in conduct of public elections
‐Political parties and political system in India
‐Public awareness & General administration
‐ Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography‐Geographical landmarks
- Economics – Current socio‐economic problems
- Science – Latest inventions on science & technology
- Earth and Universe
- Solar system
- Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate
- Water resources
- rivers in India
- Soil, minerals & natural resources
- Forest & wildlife
- Agricultural pattern
- Transport & communication
- Social geography
- density and distribution
- Natural calamities
(G)History and culture of India and Tamil nadu:
- Indus valley civilization
- Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas
- Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis
- South Indian history
- Culture and Heritage of Tamil people
- India since independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture
- Unity in diversity
- race, colour, language, custom
- India‐as secular state
- Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN
- Political parties and populist schemes.
(H) Indian Polity
- Constitution of India‐
- Preamble to the constitution
- Salient features of constitution‐Union, state and territory
- Citizenship‐rights amend duties
- Fundamental rights‐Fundamental duties
- Human rights charter‐ Union legislature
- Parliament‐. State executive
- State Legislature – assembly
- Local government– panchayat raj
- Tamil Nadu
- Judiciary in India
- Rule of law/Due process of law
- Official language and Schedule‐VIII
- Corruption in public life
- Anti‐corruption measures
- Lok adalats, Ombudsman,
- CAG‐ Right to information
- Empowerment of women
- Consumer protection forms
(I) Indian Economy:
- Nature of Indian economy
- Five‐year plan models
- an assessment
- Land reforms & agriculture
- Application of science in agriculture
- Industrial growth
- Rural welfare oriented programmers
- Social sector problems
- population, education, health, employment, poverty
- Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
(J)Indian National Movement:
- National renaissance‐
- Emergence of national leaders
- Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore
- Different modes of agitations
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, periyar, Bharathiar & others
(K) Aptitude And Mental Ability Test:
- Conversion of information to data
- Collection, compilation and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor(HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series.
Click here to check Addendum (Syllabus) for the posts of Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence and Forest Watcher
The applicant can give mock test for free from the official website. After the application process is over TNFUSRC uploads mock test for practice of the candidates who are going to appear in the written exam. The mock tests will be available on the website in the month of August and september. The mock test will be of 18 minutes only while the actual exam is of 180 minutes and the total no. of questions in the mock test will be 15 questions.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Results
The result of TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 will be available on the official website of the TNFUSRC under the notification. Result is purely based on merit. The applicant will need Application no., Password and DOB to access the merit list. The merit list is list of all the candidates who are selected for the next level. Authorities select candidates for the next round in 1;3 ratio. The candidate must score 40% marks to clear the examination (30% in case of OBC). The next round consist of Document verification, Physical Qualification and Endurance Test. The judgment of TNFUSRC will be considered final for selection.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for forest watcher post through TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 is given below:
- Written Exam: The first step to recruitment id the written exam of 100 marks which will be conducted on october 5 & 6, 2019. The written exam is an online test of 150 questions. The candidate must be of 21 to 30 age and 10th class pass to appear in this examination.
- Document Verification: The next process is document verification of all the claims made in the application form. Following is the list of document the candidate must have for the document verification process:
- Evidence of DOB
- 2 character certificate
- Documents evidencing the qualification prescribed for the appointment, including qualification in Tamil
- Community certificate
- No objection certificate
- Eligibility Verification: In this round, the physical qualification of the candidate is considered for eligibility criteria. The candidate must fulfill the height and bust fit as applicable.
- Endurance Test: The candidate will have an Endurance Test of 4 hours. The candidate must complete this test in 4 hours only. The candidate must satisfy Medical Board of Chennai regarding her physical fitness and capacity. Following are weight endurance required to pass this test:
- Male: 25 kg
- Female and transgender: 16 kg
Note: PwD candidates are not eligible to apply for this job.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
Following is the seat matrix of 465 vacancies available:
|Most Backward Classes/ Denotified communities|
|Backward Class (Muslims)|
|Schedule Castes (Arunthathiyars)|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Reservation
The vacancies are filled are per the reservation system. Following is the reservation criteria allotted to each category student:
|Widow||10% of women|
|Tamil Nadu resident||20%|
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Council is governed by Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The Department was established in 1856 and has completed 160 years since then. The department is guided by National Forest Policies mainly through allocation of funds through five year plans. TNFUSRC has recently released 465 vacancies for the post of Forest watcher with a level of pay of 16600 to 52400/-.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, there is a 10% reservation for the widows in the women quota.
Ans : The weight to endure for the male candidate is 25 kg and for the female candidate is 16 kg.
Ans : No, there is no dress code. However, the candidates are advised to dress modestly for the exam.
Ans : There 465 vacancies for TNFUSRC recruitment.
Ans : No, the candidate must know Tamil for applying for this post.
Ans : No, the candidate must know Tamil to be recruited for forest watcher post.
Ans : The admit card will bear only the exam city name and the exam centre will be notified to the candidate on his mobile no. or email address.