TNPSC AE (CESE) Hall Ticket 2019- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) declared the dates of the written examination for the recruitment of the 481 Assistant Engineering (AE) vacant posts within the state of Tamil Nadu. The TNPSC AE (CESE) hall ticket 2019 is now available to download it from the official website of the TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in). Positions for the Assistant Engineer are vacant like civil, electrical, fisheries, etc. For more information regarding TNPSC AE (CESE) Hall Ticket 2019, candidates can go through this article.
TNPSC AE (CESE) Hall Ticket 2019
In order to appear in the written examination for the TNPSC AE recruitment 2019, it is mandatory to fill the online application form (which is now closed) & to get the hall ticket for the same. Candidates are advised to cross-check the schedule given below which indicates the important dates and events related to the TNPSC AE (CESE) Hall ticket 2019.
|Availability of TNPSC AE Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019||01st week of Aug 2019|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||10 Aug 2019 |
Paper 1 -10 AM to 01 PM
Paper 2- 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|Availability of TNPSC AE Result||to be announced|
- Click here to download the Hall Ticket/Admit Card of the TNPSC AE (CESE) examination 2019.
- Click here to retrieve your forgotten login id to access the TNPSC login portal.
- Click here to retrieve your forgotten password of TNPSC login portal.
How to download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
In order to download the hall ticket/admit card of the TNPSC AE (CESE) recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to go through the below given steps which explains how to download the hall ticket/admit card.
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC recruitment (tnpsc.gov.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- After that you’ll be redirected to the online portal of the TNPSC hall ticket through which you can get your hall ticket.
- Now enter your application id & fill the DOB details from the given space.
- Then click on the “download” option to download the hall ticket.
- Now take a print out of the downloaded hall ticket & preserve it for further usage & clarifications.
How to retrieve the forgotten login id & password?
In some cases the candidates or the applicants forgets their login id & password and later they face difficulties to access the login portal for further procedure. But no need to worry as because the conducting body provides an option to retrieve back the login id & password.
Below some steps are given which explains how to retrieve back the login id & password, which are as follows:
To recover login id-
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Then click on the option of “Forget login id”.
- Then you’ll be redirected to the online portal to retrieve your login id.
- Then select identification form the drop-down menu, enter your details, DOB & select an option to receive your login id.
- Then click on the “submit” option to receive your forgotten id.
To recover password-
- Click on the link given on this page.
- You’ll be redirected to the online portal of the TNPSC.
- Then click on the “forget password” option.
- Now enter your login id, DOB & select the option from the drop-down menu to receive rest link.
- After that click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Save your password & login id carefully for further usage.
TNPSC AE Exam Pattern
Below the Exam Pattern of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Assistant Engineer (AE) (CESE) written examination 2019 is given in an image format, which indicates the duration of the examination, total number of marks & paper wise distribution of marks.
Scheme/Pattern of Examination- It includes written examination (objective type) and oral test.
Subjects- Paper 1 (subject) & Paper 2 (general studies).
Duration of the examination- 5 hours.
Total number of marks- 570 (including paper 1 & paper 2).
Stages- Written examination, oral test, Interview & records.
- The questions in the paper 1 (subject paper) is based on English medium only. The questions in the paper 1 for Civil & Mechanical will be set both in Tamil and English. The questions in Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English.
- The applicants who possess the equivalent educational qualification should choose the subject to which his/her qualification is declared as equivalent for appearing in Paper-I (Subject Paper).
Instruction to candidates appearing for Objective type Examination
- To use either blue or black ink Ball Point pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for booklet series mentioned in the Question Paper is not shaded / in correctly shaded.
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application / specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
- The result of TNPSC AE written test will be declared by the conducting body itself on the official website of TNPSC as per the schedule. After the final list or result of the selected & qualified candidates will be available once all the formalities of the recruitment gets over.
TNPSC AE Answer Key
After the completing the TNPSC AE written examination 2019 the Tamil Public Service Commission will release the official answer key for the candidates who appeared in the prescribed examination as per the schedule. The answer key is very helpful to cross-check the answers attempted by the candidates in the examination.
The answer key of TNPSC contains the correct answers of all the questions and the answers marked by the candidates during the examination, with the help of the answer key one can evaluate him/herself & also able to predict the marks.