|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2018 or TNPSC AE Admit Card 2018 will be available after the successfully completion of application procedure. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will upload TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2018 for eligible candidates who are going to appear in the TNPSC AE recruitment exam 2018. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the time of exam. It contains candidate’s name, roll number, test venue and other key details. Candidates are advised to download than TNPSC AE Admit Card from official Website and read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reach the examination centre well in time to avoid hardship.
TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who will submit their application form before or on the last date of form submission (16 Dec 2017) can only download TNPSC AE Admit Card for written examination from the official website. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam for the various posts against 147 vacancies as per the schedule. TNPSC AE Admit Card 2018 will not be sent by post. Hence candidates must be alert and download TNPSC AE hall ticket from website as soon as it is released. Important dates regarding TNPSC AE 2018 recruitment are given below.
|TNPSC AE Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 available||To be announced|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||24 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.tnpsc.gov.in
How to download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2018?
- Visit TNPSC official website for AE Recruitment 2018.
- Click on download admit card / hall ticket.
- Login to the page using your details of application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
TNPSC AE Exam Pattern
Scheme of written Examination for TNPSC AE 2018 is given below.
The questions in Paper-I (Subject Paper) will be set in English only and the questions in Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English. The applicants who possess the equivalent educational qualification should choose the subject to which his qualification is declared as equivalent for appearing in Paper-I (Subject Paper).
Instruction to candidates appearing for Objective type Examination
- To use either blue or black ink Ball Point pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for booklet series mentioned in the Question Paper is not shaded / in correctly shaded.
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application / specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.