TNPSC Group 2 Result 2019 – The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will release the result for Group 2 eaxmination. It is mandatory to preserve the admit card of both prelims & mains exam for further clarifications. The result of the prelims written examination has been declared by the TNPSC. In total there are 1338 vacant posts of Combined Civil Services Examination II (Interview Posts) under Group II Services. The revised pay scale for CCSE-II (group II services) is of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-, Level -11 stands deleted and substituted with Rs.35,600 – 1,12,800/-, Level-12. For more about TNPSC Group 2 Result 2019, go through this article.
Latest: TNPSC Group 2 final result 2018 has been released. Check below.
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2019
The result of the Combined Civil Services Examination II (group II services) for the mains written examination will be released by TNPSC on its official website. It is to inform that the written examination and its result has been declared by the commission. A schedule is given for TNPSC Group 2 result 2019, which are as follow:
|Date of Written Examination (Prelims)||To be announced|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result (Prelims)||To be announced|
|Date of Written Examination (Mains)||To be announced|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result (Mains)||To be announced|
Result: TNPSC CCSE Group 2 result 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the result of Oral test held on November 06- 30, 2019. The list of register number of candidates selected provisionally for the appointment of Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Group – II Services).
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 final result 2018.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 second phase counseling result.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 rank list.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 CML
How to check the TNPSC Group 2 Result 2019
As it is mentioned earlier that the CCSE II (group 2) prelims written examination & its result has been declared already on its official website and the links to check the result is given on this page.Here one should note that it is mandatory to complete the application form procedure before proceeding further.
Below some steps are given which indicates the procedure to check the result, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in) (OR).
- Click on the link given on this page (the link for the mains result will be updated once the notification arrives).
- After that you’ll be redirected to the homepage of the TNPSC.
- Then click on the “result” option available on the homepage.
- A new window will open in front of you & now search (ctrl+F) for the CCSE Group II.
- Now click on the available link & download the result file in a pdf file format.
- Save & preserve the downloaded file for further clarifications & references.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Procedure
Stages of Selection-
- Preliminary/Prelims Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
- Oral Test/Interview.
The selection will be made in three stages/levels, which is follows:
- Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination, the Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- Main Written Examination.
- Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
- . The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for considered for the final merit list.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 10 times more the number of candidates to be recruited as per the rule of reservation of appointments.
Note- One should note that in each reservation group, all the candidates who secured/scored the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups will be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed on the basis of 1:10 ratio.
Candidates can check the official TNPSC Group 2 answer key for the prelims written examination which will be helpful to evaluate and to cross-check the answers attempted by them during the examination. Download the answer key by visiting the website of TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in) & go through the correct answers of each question and evaluate your score.
Certificate of Physical Fitness
Applicants selected for appointment to these posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below before his appointment:
|Name of Posts||Form of Certificate of Physical fitness||Standard of Vision Prescribed|
|For all posts||Form prescribed for posts in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service||Standard –III or better.|
Applicants with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist when called for.
TNPSC CCSE (Group II) Vacancy Details
In this section the information related to the TNPSC CCSE (Group II) vacancy details which contains post wise and different category wise vacancy details. It is advised to download the complete list of vacancies & go through it carefully for more information. In total there 35 posts under the Combined Civil Services Examination for group II.
Conducting Body- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Total number of vacant posts- 1338.
Recruitment for the state- Tamil Nadu.
Job Location- In the districts of Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale- The pay scale is revised recently by the commission for CCSE-II (group II services) which is of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-, Level -11 stands deleted and substituted with Rs.35,600 – 1,12,800/-, Level-12.
Click here to download the complete list of TNPSC CCSE (Group 2) vacancy distribution details.
No Objection Certificate
It is mandatory to submit the NOC i.e. No Objection Certificate by the candidate at the time of certificate verification from the appropriate authority. If any candidate fails to present or to submit the NOC at the time of verification then the application of the candidate will be rejected with immediate effect. So, don’t forgot to submit this utmost important document positively, other no appointment or the posting will be provided in any circumstances.
TNPSC Group 2 Result Archives
- Click here to check the TNPSC CCSE Group 2 (Prelims) result 2018.