TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) declares the TNPSC Group 2 examination results for the direct recruitment of the Combined Civil Services (Group II and IIA) on the official website of the public service: tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants can check the direct link to access the TNPSC group 2 result through this article as well. Moreover, the selection procedure is done in 3 steps: preliminary round, main examination, and an interview. Candidates who succeed to acquire the minimum cut-offs are considered qualified for the post. Candidates can get all the details regarding the TNPSC Group 2 result 2022 from this article
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022
The candidates can check their results on the official website of TNPSC. The important dates for TNPSC Group 2 result 2022 are given below:
|Date of Written Examination (Prelims)||21 May 2022|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result (Prelims)||To be announced|
|Date of Written Examination (Mains)||To be announced|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result (Mains)||To be announced|
Result: Candidates can check TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 through tnpsc.gov.in.
How to Check TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022?
After the answer key is released, TNPSC releases the results for the TNPSC Group 2 examination. Candidates can check the result from the official website tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates should follow the following steps to check the result.
Step 1: Candidates should open the official website: tnpsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Candidates should click on ‘results’ and a pdf of selected roll numbers appear.
Step 3: Click ctrl+f to search for the particular roll number of the candidate.
Step 4: Download the pdf of result
TNPSC Group 2 Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks are different for every year. It can be checked on the official website itself. It depends on the level of difficulty of the paper, number of vacancies available, number of candidates giving the examination, and the different categories.
- Preliminary exam – 90 marks
- Mains exam – 102 marks
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for advertised posts of TNPSC will be after 3 rounds. First, there will be an objective preliminary examination. Selected candidates have to appear for the main written examination. Thereafter, qualifying candidates will be called for the interview round.
- The first is the Preliminary examination round which is like a screening test. Selected candidates appear for the main examination. It’s an objective-type question.
- The total candidates who will be selected for the Main Written Examination will be 10 times the total number of candidates to be recruited from the examination. The main examination is a descriptive type of paper.
- Then the qualifying candidates from the main examination will appear for the one-to-one oral round. The oral round is for 40 marks.
- Qualifying candidates will be recruited. A merit list consisting of the roll numbers of the aspirants who have been selected will be released after the oral round.
- One should note that in each reservation group, if a candidate gets the same cut-off marks as given in their reservation groups, This candidate will also be selected in the Main Examination. This will happen even if the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed the 1:10 ratio.
What After TNPSC Group 2 Result?
After the results of the preliminary round, the selected candidates have to register for the main examination, by paying Rs, 150. After the release of the main examination results, the selected candidates will be called for the interview round. After the qualifying candidates’ list is released, they have to submit their documents within a given time for verification. The documents will be used to verify the eligibility of the candidate. A fitness certificate and a NOC Certificate is a must. Failing to submit the documents, or if the steps of submission of documents are not followed exactly, the candidate will be rejected. Please note, the candidate should not submit any original document. If any of the documents are found to be false, the candidate will be rejected.
Physical Fitness Certificate
The candidates who have been selected after the interview round will need to submit a certificate of physical fitness before their appointment. The applicant should follow the format given below:
|Post||Form of Certificate of Physical fitness||Standard of Vision Prescribed|
|All posts||For candidates getting recruited in the posts in |
Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
|Standard –III or better.|
An eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist should be produced when called for.
TNPSC Group 2 No Objection Certificate
The NOC i.e. No Objection Certificate is mandatory to be submitted by the candidate at the time of certificate verification. In case the candidate does not submit the NOC at the time of verification, then the application will be rejected. This is absolutely necessary and without this, an appointment will not be provided.
About TNPSC Group 2
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the TNPSC Group 2 examination in order to recruit for the posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Interview Posts)(Group-II Services). More information will be posted on the official website:tnpsc.gov.in. The recruitment procedure for Group 2 is for Combined Civil Services (Group II and IIA) that includes the posts of Junior Employment Officer, Probation Officer, etc. The examination is taken in 3 phases: preliminary exam, main exam, and interview exam.
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the result of Oral test held on November 06- 30, 2019. The list of register number of candidates selected provisionally for the appointment of Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Group – II Services).
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 final result 2018.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 second phase counseling result.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 rank list.
- Click here to check TNPSC Group 2 result 2018 CML
- Click here to check the TNPSC CCSE Group 2 (Prelims) result 2018.
No, the candidate has to keep checking the official website, all details will be given there.
NOC is extremely important, without this an application will be rejected. The format of the NOC as per 2019 is given in this article.
The candidate has to give 2 papers and one interview round to finally get selected in the Group 2 TNPSC 2022.