TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for the eligible candidates to appear in the TNPSC Group 2 examination will be issued on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates were able to download the admit card from the TNPSC website. Admit Card is a mandatory document TNPSC Admit Card is contain all the information of the TNPSC Exam like date of the exam, time of the exam and venue of the exam. Candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of their admit card along with a valid identity proof. Get here all details of TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019.
TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
The admit card were provided only to those candidates only who submitted the application form correctly on time. Candidates were able to download the admit card from the website and from this page too. It is must to carry the admit card and a valid id proof in the examination hall.
|Availability of Admit card||to be announced|
|Date of Prelims Examination||to be announced|
|Main Examination||to be announced|
Download Here: You can download TNPSC Group 2 hall ticket 2019 from the official website – tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019 – How to Download?
All those candidates who filled the application form and received the registration details will able to download the Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket for TNPSC Group 2A 2017 has been released on the official website. It is also provided through the link given above.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNPSC or access the direct link of this page.
Step 2: On the homepage of the official website, you are required to search the link for “TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019”.
Step 3: Click on the link and enter the login credentials in the asked fields.
Step 4: Check all the details mentioned on the admit card and download it. Take print out of the application form to carry in the examination hall.
Take 1 or 2 copies of the printed admit card during the examination failing of which result in the cancellation of the candidates’ candidature.
Details on TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card the candidates have to check it thoroughly for all the details must be correct in the hall ticket. For your ease, we are providing the list of details which will be present to your admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Mother name
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Time venue and date of exam
- Mode of exam
What If Unable To Download Admit Card?
If a candidate is not able to download the admit card then there could the following cases:
- Entered the wrong Credentials: Make sure that you have entered the correct log in credentials in the elogin portal. If you will enter the wrong credential then you will not be able to download the admit card.
- Incomplete/Incorrect Application submitted: Make sure that the application submitted by you was complete and correct in all aspects. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the application will lead to the rejection of the application. As a result of it, candidates will not get his/her admit card.
- Website Not Working: When the website faces a lot of traffic of students to download the admit card then the website might stop operating. In this case, you should wait for some time and try after some time to download the admit card.
What to do in case of Discrepancy?
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card. If in case you found any discrepancy in the admit card, then you must contact the official authority immediately. The official authority will provide a fresh admit card for the examination. If you do not perform so then, due to wrong information mention on the admit card, you will not allow appearing in the examination. This will result in the cancellation of the candidates’ candidature.
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried during the examination.
- Without admit card no candidates would be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Watches and Ring with Inbuilt Memory Notes etc., or any other Electronic device and Non-Electronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, Books, Notes, Hand Bags, to the examination hall/room on the date of examination.
- If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and/ or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc., except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen).
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Defend the admit card till the declaration of the final result of the examination.
Q.1. How can I get my Admit Card for the examination?
Ans. You will have to log in on the official website using the credentials. After successful login, you will get your admit card to download.
Q.2 Is it necessary to carry a valid Id Proof along with the admit card during the CBT?
Ans. Yes. It is mandatory to a valid id proof along with the admit card failing of which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Q.3 I am trying to download my Admit card but the website is not working. What should I do in this situation?
Ans. When the website faces a lot of traffic of students to download the admit card then the website might stop operating. In this case, you should wait for some time and try after some time to download the admit card.