TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission releases the admit cards for TCS 2020 exam at the website. TCS Grade 2 Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from tpsc.gov.in. Duly issued admit cards downloaded from the website are required to enter the exam hall. The admit cards for the main exam can be downloaded before the exam from the official website. Read this article to learn how to download the admit card easily and know about the examination in detail.
Latest: The TPSC TCS Grade 2 preliminary exam has been postponed till further notice.
TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
TPSC releases individual admit cards for the preliminary and main stage examination. Applicants are not allowed to appear for the examination without the printed copy of the admit card. The same can be downloaded from the website of the Commission as per schedule. Get the complete schedule of TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020 recruitment here below.
|Admit card release||To be announced|
To be announced
Get admit card: Click here to download TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card 2020 as per schedule.
TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020 Preliminary Exam Postponed
Tripura Public Service Commission has postponed the preliminary examination to be conducted on June 07, 2020. The new dates for TPSC TCS Grade 2 exam will be informed later at the official website.
How to download TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card 2020?
The admit card for TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020 examination can be downloaded very easily by following the simple steps given here. It is published by the Commission at the website before the exam and candidates must download the same as per the schedule.
Simple visit the website of TPSC at tpsc.gov.in. The homepage of the website is displayed on screen.
On the homepage of the website, click on “E-Admit Card” as shown in the image below. It can be found at the left side of the homepage of the website.
Look for the link to download the admit card for the relevant examination i.e. TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020. Click on it.
The admit card is displayed in the PDF format on the screen. Download and tale a print out of the admit card.
Contents of TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card 2020
The admit card is an important document determining the provisional eligibility of an applicant to appear in the exam. Besides, the admit card also contains important information about the exam as well as the credentials of the applicant. Applicants can check out the sample of the admit card for the preliminary examination provided below.
The admit card contain important details that can be helpful for the candidate. The fundamental contents of the admit card are given as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Other candidate details such as father’s name & category
- Exam center and venue of the examination
- Date and timing of the examination
- Instructions related to the examination
Important instructions for TPSC TCS Grade 2 Admit Card 2020
Candidates must note that the admit card is an important piece of document for the examination. Infact, it is the only document issued by the Commission validating the provisional eligibility of the candidate. Do not forget to remember these important points regarding the admit card.
- The admit card is not sent by the Commission to individual candidates by post. It is not published in any other medium. Candidates must download admit card through the website only.
- Download and print the admit card on A4 size paper once released. Carry this to the exam center without fail.
- Do not forget to carry a photo identity along with the admit card. This is absolutely necessary for verification of identity.
- Separate admit cards are released for the preliminary and main examination. Similarly, separate admit card is released for final personality test.
TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination for TCS Grade 2 2020 recruitment by the TPSC is conducted in two stages viz. preliminary and main. While the preliminary examination is qualifying in nature, the marks of the main examination are considered for the final selection of candidates. However, the preliminary exam contains only a single paper but the main exam is descriptive and includes two language papers and four general studies papers. Get complete information about the exam pattern from below.
Pattern of preliminary exam
- Language: Preliminary examination is conducted in English & Bengali.
- Mode: It is conducted offline i.e. on OMR sheets.
- Sections: Preliminary exam contain only a single paper.
- Total questions: Altogether, there are 200 questions.
- Total marks: Preliminary examination for 200 marks.
- Type of questions: There are MCQ type questions in the paper.
- Duration: Applicants have to complete the paper in 02 hours and 30 minutes.
Pattern of main exam
- Language: The langauge of the main examination is English and/or Bengali.
- Mode: The main exam is conducted on pen and paper.
- Sections: There are 06 papers in the main examination
- Total marks: The main examination carries total of 800 marks.
- Type of questions: The type of questions are mixed and includes MCQ type, short answer type as well as descriptive type questions.
- Duration: The maximum duration allowed for each of the papers if 03 hours.
TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020 Marks Distribution
While the preliminary examination carries 200 marks, the main examination carries 800 marks. The distribution of the marks in each of the papers is across the various subjects or topic areas included. We are providing the details in this section for both stages of the examination.
Marks distribution of preliminary exam
Marks distribution of main exam
|Language Paper I||100|
|Language Paper II||100|
|General Studies Paper I||150|
|General Studies Paper II||150|
|General Studies Paper III||150|
|General Studies Paper IV||150|
About TPSC TCS Grade 2 2020
The Civil Service and Police Service (Grade 2) examinations are conducted by the TPSC in 2020. Tripura Public Service Commission conducts this recruitment examination for recruitment into the aforementioned departments of the State Government of Tripura. This year, a total number of 40 vacancies have been advertised by the Commission.