Delhi Judicial Service Exam Answer Key 2019- The Delhi High Court will release the official answer key after the successful conduction of the preliminary exam. The answer key will be published only for the Preliminary Exam (Objective), there will be no answer key for the Main (Written) Exam since it is a descriptive exam. The conducting body will release the answer key within a few days of the Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Examination 2019. Candidates can check this page for more information on Delhi Judicial Service Answer Key 2019.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Answer Key 2019
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Preliminary Answer Key 2019 will be available here on this page as soon as the officials releases the notification regarding the Delhi Judicial Service Exam answer key for the prelims exam 2019. Candidates can get the idea of the marks they are going to get in the preliminary exam and so they can prepare accordingly for the Main Exam. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events related to the answer key.
|Date of Exam (prelims)||22 Sept 2019 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
Answer Key: The answer key for the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 (prelims) will be available on the official website i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in.
How to check the answer key?
The answer key for the prelims exam (objective test) will be available after the exam. To download it, candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Click on the answer key link which has been provided on this page. (OR)
- Visit the official website of the Delhi High Court (delhihighcourt.nic.in).
- Check if it is the correct Post or not.
- If the key is correct or not.
- Check and download the official answer key for further references.
Note: The candidates need to match the answers with that given in the answer key. For marking correct answer, marks should be added and 25% negative marking for each wrong answer In the end, the candidates know their estimated score.
For all the candidates who are interested in Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 must go through the following mentioned points, which will help the candidates to get the information in a nutshell, which are as follows:
- It is mandatory to fill the application form of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, it is the first & foremost step which is to be completed positively by the candidate.
- The exam is going to be conducted in the two phases i.e. Prelims, which is objective based examination & another one is mains examination, which is completely written based.
- After closing the online application form procedure the conducting body will release the notification to get the admit card for the Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) 2019.
- The conducting will release the admit card separately for both the exams of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, which includes prelims & mains.
- As per O.M. dated 29.12.2005 issued by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training; Government of India, the upper age limit for persons with disabilities (PwD) shall be relaxable by 10 years. General category PwD candidates would, thus, be eligible for age relaxation up to 10 years and SC/ST category PwD candidates would, thus, be eligible for age relaxation up to 15 years.
- Candidates must note that 25% will be deducted as a negative marking in the prelims examination and it is mandatory to qualify the prelims examination in order to appear in the mains examination of the Delhi Judicial Service.
- The result will be declared by the conducting body separately for prelims & mains examination 2019, as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, after the announcement.
About Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019
All the candidates who are interested in the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, should get some information related to the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the below given details for some general information, which are as follows:
- The Delhi Judicial Service Exam is one of the most important & well-known examination for all the aspirants, who wants to be member of the Delhi High Court & want to serve the nation and also for those who qualified the exams in the field of law & justice.
- Every year the Delhi High Court releases the notification for the different vacant posts available under Delhi High Court, for every vacancy notification thousands & lacs of aspirants fill the online application form as per their eligibility & vacancies.
- In order to be part of Delhi High Court, it is mandatory to qualify both the exams of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, which are prelims & mains.
Q1: I have entered some incorrect details in the Online Application Form. How can I correct the same?
A: There is no provision to edit the application later on after the submission. So the candidates are advised to take great care while filling the application form.
Q2: What is importance of the of the official answer key?
A: Answer key is an important part for any examination with the help of the answer key you can calculate your score or marks.