Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura, (TRBT) has issued notice for Tripura TET 2018. The Tripura Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2018 is a state level recruitment for class V to VIII (class 5 to 8) teachers. There shall be two papers in the exam. Both the papers of T-TET 2018 will be held on August 19, 2018. Candidates interested in recruitment can apply for it from June 20, 2018, onwards. Candidates can read the entire page below to know more details about Tripura TET 2018.
Tripura TET 2018 / T-TET 2018
The Paper I in Tripura TET will be held for those candidates, who aspire to teach class 1 to 5. Whereas, Paper II is for class 6 to 8 teachers. Candidates can choose to appear for one or both the papers. All the important dates for Tripura TET 2018 are as follows:
|Tripura TET 2018||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Notification released on||08 Jun 2018|
|Online application form will be available from||17 Jul – 26 Jul 2018|
|The last date to pay the application fee||31 Jul 2018|
|Admit card for TRBT will be||17 Aug – 25 Aug 2018|
|T-TET 2018 will be held on||08 Sep 2018|
|Result will be announced by||To be Announced|
Tripura TET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria of T-TET 2018 in advance. Pre-test verification of the eligibility shall not be done. However, it will be done in later stage and ineligible candidates will not be recruited. Hence, it is better to ensure eligibility criteria before applying and paying the fee.
Age Limit – There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing at T-TET.
Education Qualification – Candidates should possess the following prescribed qualifications for T-TET Paper-I:
T-TET Paper I Eligibility Criteria (For persons intended to be a teacher of classes I-V):
- Senior Secondary / equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 1 years Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05.
- Senior Secondary / equivalent with 45% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. It should be in accordance with NCTE Regulation 2002.
- Senior Secondary / equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks. Along with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Graduation and 2 years Diploma on Elementary Education / 1 year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05.
T-TET Paper II Eligibility Criteria (for persons intended to be a teacher of classes VI-VIII):
Candidates should possess the following prescribed qualifications for T-TET Paper-II:
- Candidates should be graduate with 50% marks or more and must have done Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with more than 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), as per NCTE Regulation.
- Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 1 year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05.
- Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years B.A / B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed / B.Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% mark and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) (Special Education).
Relaxation: Candidates will get relaxation of up to 5% in the qualifying marks.
Note: Candidates in the final year of their respective degree will be allowed to appear provisionally. These candidates need to produce mark sheet and certificate (if any) during the document verification round.
Tripura TET Application Form 2018
Candidate will able to apply online by logging on to TRBT official website at www.trb.tripura.gov.in only. Click on the link “apply online”. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application.
Application Fee: Application fee for UR category is:
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH candidate.
- Rs. 300/- for candidates belonging to other categories.
The application fee is to be deposited through Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The challan is to be generated in favor of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
How to Apply – Interested candidates can apply online form the official website of TRBT as per schedule.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- Candidates are to register and create a profile. After registration, they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USERNAME for the candidate.
- After registration, first-time login can be done by using the date of birth of the candidate as a password in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- If you are already registered, ensure all information given during registration is correct and complete.
- Login with the registration number as USERNAME and password as set by you.
Before applying online please ensure to have the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB) and signature (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEG format only.
Test Fees to be remitted only through system generated challan.
Tripura TET Exam Centers 2018
The examination will be held throughout the state. The candidates have to submit the choice for the exam center during the application form submitting. The centers for the examination will be as follows:
Note: The venue of the exam will be disclosed in the admit card of Tripura TET 2018.
Tripura TET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of T-TET (Paper-I & Paper-II) uploaded in 2015 remains unchanged as such. Candidates can refer to the links given below for detailed structure and content of syllabus for T-TET (Paper-I & Paper-II).
Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern of both Paper I and II are as explained below:
Duration of Exam Paper: Candidates will get 2 hours and 30 minutes for each paper.
Tripura TET 2018 Question Paper: T-TET Paper-I and T-TET Paper-II will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
The language of the Exam: Question papers will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Papers).
Marking Scheme: Each question will fetch 1 marks. No negative marking for choosing incorrect answers.
T-TET Paper -I (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V)
|Content (All Compulsory)||MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||30||30|
T-TET Paper -II (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII)
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English): Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies|
|For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|
Note: In case of any discrepancy or confusion concerning the two versions of question papers, the English version will be treated as the authentic/final.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2018
Tripura TET Admit card 2018 will be issued to each candidate who has deposited fees and finalized online application uploading her/his photograph and full signature. Candidate can obtain her/his admit card downloaded from TRBT official website of TRBT as per schedule. Candidates can download their T-TET Admit Card 2018 from above Admit card link.
In case of any discrepancy about the photograph and full signature the Board will not issue confirmation page and admit card.
Tripura TET Answer Key 2018
On completion of the test, Tentative Answer Keys will be displayed on the official website of TRBT. The candidates are instructed to go through the same and in case they have any doubt/confusion/query with respect to any Tentative Answer Key they can report their feedbacks personally with proper documentation about the doubt/confusion/query to the office of TRBT within the stipulated time. No feedback will be entertained after the stipulated time.
Final Answer Keys will be frozen and uploaded in course of time after taking appropriate views of experts about the feedbacks thus received.
Tripura TET Result 2018
A fully computerized system is adopted for evaluation of answer scripts using Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) process for the preparation of results. On completion of the evaluation process, OMR Answer Sheets, Provisional T-TET Result 2018 of the candidates appeared along with Final Answer Keys will be uploaded on the official website of TRBT.
Tripura TET Certificates
A candidate who secures 60% (90 out of 150) or more marks will be considered to have passed. Relaxation up to 5% (83 out of 150) in qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH candidate will be allowed as per decision of the Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
Candidates who score pass marks will be called for certificate verification. During certificate verification, academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates will be verified.
Candidates can download Tripura Prospectus cum Instructions 2018 now – Download Here