Tripura TET Admit Card 2020: Admit card of the Tripura TET exam 2020 is available at the website of the Teachers Recruitment Board as per schedule. The TRB releases the Tripura TET Admit Card 2020 as a proof of provisional eligibility of applicants to appear in the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). As such, candidates must download the admit card from the official website io.e. trb.tripura.gov.in as per the exam schedule. Candidates must know that the hall ticket contains crucial details related to the candidate and allocated exam schedule. Carrying it to the exam center is mandatory. Get here complete details of Tripura TET Admit Card 2020 such as date, how to download, instructions.
Latest: Official Notification of Tripura TET 2020 exam is releasing soon at trb.tripura.gov.in.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2020
Tripura Teahcers Recruitment Board releases Tripura TET Admit Card via login method. Candidates have to login with username and password. Therefore, one should keep such login credentials handy, and come back to download the hall ticket as per schedule below.
|Official notice||To be announced|
|Start of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to finalize form||To be announced|
|Last date to pay fees||To be announced|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
How To Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2020?
- Visit TRBT website.
- Click on admit card download link.
Or, you can skip above steps and directly click admit card download link on this page which shall remain active for that duration in which TRBT allows candidates to download hall ticket.
- Then enter user id, password and verification code.
- After that, Click on login button.
- Download and save admit card PDF and then print it.
What if you forget the password to download T-TET Admit Card 2020?
It is mandatory to download the admit card by logging in to the website of the TRB. However, sometimes, it occurs that candidates forget their log in credentials such as the password. Although it is advised to remember these details, candidates can retrieve the password to download the admit card by following the simple steps given here.
- Go to trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on admit card download link, if it is available, or T-TET 2020 application form link.
- Then on login page, click Forgot Password.
- Here,use reference id, email ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Then verifiy details.
- You can now reset the password.
Candidates require the registration number as well as the password in order to login to download Tripura TET Admit Card 2020. However many times the password is forgotten. The facility to get it back is therefore given with this in mind.
As can be seen, registration number is needed even to reset password. So what would a candidate if he / she has forgotten registration number? Read on to find out.
What if you forget T-TET 2020 Registration Number?
You can get your registration number by looking at Tripura TET 2020 Acknowledgement Page. The acknowledgment page is generated after you submit the application form and pay the fees. It is crucial to have a print out of the same at all times. This is because the page is needed even during certificate verification that is after the declaration of Tripura TET 2020 Result.
Discrepancies in Tripura TET Admit Card 2020
Applicants are responsible to download the Tripura TET 2020 admit card and also check for errors in it. It may be noted that all details in the acknowledgment page, admit card/hall ticket must be correct. Therefore candidates should check details such as those listed below:
- Exam date
- Exam centre
If there is an error in the hall ticket, then candidates should get in touch with the TRB at once, within 3 days from the last date of downloading it. The board shall not be held responsible for remnant mistakes in hall ticket later on.
Items to take to Tripura TET 2020 Exam Hall
- Tripura TET Admit Card 2020
- Black ball point pen
- Valid photo bearing identification card
Valid Photo IDs
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Black Ball Point Pen
It is recommended to use black ball point pen to write, darken / shade. T-TET 20 is a pen and paper mode exam, in which, candidates need to mark answers in the sheet. Also, they have to mark other details like name, paper, subject, code, and other things. It is very important to shade the circle in the sheet very well since they are graded by computers and only those circles are considered that are fully shaded within the boundaries. Therefore, a black ballpoint pen is recommended.
Tripura TET 2020-Instructions For Exam Center
- Reach exam center at least one hour before exam.
- Enter exam hall at least 30 minutes before exam.
- In order to get entry in exam hall, each candidate has to show Tripura TET Admit Card 2020 downloaded from TRBT website. They also have to show photo identity card. If any of these two are missing, then they will not get entry.
Instructions to follow before Tripura TET 2020 Exam
- Each candidate is allotted one seat, on which his/her roll number is mentioned. Upon reaching the exam hall, one should find it and sit there only.
- No one should sit on a seat which is not for his/her roll number. Candidates cannot exchange seats.
- If any candidate is found to be sitting on a seat not earmarked for their roll number, then their candidature will be canceled without any hearing.
- Each candidate gets OMR Answer Sheet and sealed question paper booklet exactly 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Then 5 minutes prior to exam, the invigilator allows candidates to open the test paper booklet seal.
- The first thing to do after breaking the test paper seal is to check that question paper booklet has exactly as many numbers of pages as is mentioned on the first page. If there is any page missing, or there is misprint or tear, then-candidate should inform the invigilator about it at once.
- The second thing to do is to check that the OMR Answer Sheet is free of defects. If there are, then inform the invigilator.
- Candidates cannot get a fresh OMR Answer Sheet if they damage it or mark wrongly in it.
- The exam will start at exactly the time mentioned in Tripura TET Admit Card 2020.
- Anyone who enters the exam center will not get entry.
Instructions to follow during Tripura TET 2020 Exam
- Candidates need to put their complete signature in question booklet as well as OMR answer sheet.
- They must also sign twice – (1) before exam begins (2) when submitting OMR answer sheet to invigilator.
- Invigilator will also check admit card, and sign on OMR Answer Sheet and question paper booklet during exam.
- As soon as candidates get question paper, they should fill in necessary details on its cover page.
- One should not break seal before invigilator tells to do so.
- There will be different question booklets such as A, B, C. Each set will have same questions, albeit in different orders.
- It is prohibited to consume tea, coffees, cold drinks, smoking, chewing gutka, spitting in exam centre.
- Candidates should check that all particulars on OMR sheet are correct after completing exam, and before submitting.
- Invigilators make announcement regarding start and end of test. One should stop writing as soon as end of test is announced.
- No one can leave her/his seat or test room as long as test is going on, without special permission from concerned authority.
- Also, no one should leave test room without handing over answer sheets to Invigilator on duty and signing attendance sheet for second time.
Banned Items In Exam Hall
- Textual material (printed or hand-written)
- Bits of papers
- Geometry or pencil box
- Plastic pouch
- Hand or carry bags
- Writing pad
- Pen drives
- Electronic pen or scanner
- Any electronic item which can be used for communication devices
Tripura TET 2020: Instructions to use OMR Sheet
Candidates need to mark following details in OMR Answer Sheet after they get it in exam hall:
- Name of the candidate in capital letters.
- Roll Number.
- Question Booklet Series.
- Full signature of the candidate.
- Subject offered for Paper-II (Only in case of Paper-II)
All details should be entered using black ball point pen only.
Here are few guidelines regarding how to use OMR sheet:
- Invigilators can only change defective OMRs before candidate has filled anything in it. They cannot replace OMR used improperly by candidate.
- Candidates should not alter, add additional circle or write anything outside circle as it will invalidate the OMR Answer Sheet.
- They should also not fold OMR sheet.
- It is important mention question booklet code on OMR Answer Sheet at the space provided.
- There should not be any stray marks on OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates should mention their roll number only at that place which is marked for it in the sheet.
- In order to mark answer, candidates must darken / shade completely any one out of four options.