Tripura TET Admit Card 2022: Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura releases Tripura TET admit card 2022 on the official website, trb.tripura.gov.in. Check the direct link on Tripura TET 2022 admit card in this article as well. As of now, the Tripura TET 2022 Exam date is not announced. Candidates must know that the hall ticket contains crucial details related to the candidate and the allocated exam schedule. Carry the call letter to the exam centre along with the photo ID card for verification. Get here complete details of Tripura TET Admit Card 2022 such as date, how to download, instructions.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2022
Tripura Teachers Recruitment Board releases Tripura TET Admit Card via login method. Candidates have to log in with a username and password. Therefore, one should keep such login credentials handy, and come back to download the hall ticket as per the schedule below.
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download Tripura TET 2022 admit card through trb.tripura.gov.in.
T-TET 2022 Admit Card Release Date
Last year, T-TET exam was conducted on September 26, 2021 and October 03, 2021. For this, the call letter was released on September 07, 2021. So, this year as well, candidates can expect Tripura TET admit card 2022 at least 19 days before the exam.
Note: The details available in this article is based on Tripura TET 2021 notification.
How To Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2022?
The procedure to download T-TET admit card takes place online. So, aspirants can follow the steps given below to download Tripura TET admit card.
- Visit TRBT website and click on admit card download link. Or, aspirants can skip above steps and directly click admit card download link on this page.
- Then enter user id, password and verification code.
- After that, click on login button.
- Download and save admit card PDF and then print it.
Discrepancies in Tripura TET Admit Card 2022
Applicants are responsible to download the Tripura TET 2022 admit card and also check for errors in it. It may be noted that all details in the acknowledgment page, admit card/hall ticket must be correct. Therefore candidates should check details such as those listed below:
- Exam date
- Exam centre
If there is an error in the hall ticket, then candidates should get in touch with the TRB at once, within 3 days from the last date of downloading it. The board shall not be held responsible for remnant mistakes in hall tickets later on.
How to Retrieve Tripura TET 2022 Password?
It is mandatory to download the admit card by logging in to the website of the TRB. However, sometimes, it occurs that candidates forget their log in credentials such as the password. Although it is advised to remember these details, candidates can retrieve the password to download the admit card by following the simple steps given here.
- Go to trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on admit card download link, if it is available, or T-TET 2022 application form link.
- Then on login page, click Forgot Password.
- Here,use reference id, email ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Then verify details.
- Aspirants can now reset the password.
How to Retrieve T-TET 2022 Registration Number?
Aspirants can get their registration number by looking at Tripura TET 2022 Acknowledgement Page. The acknowledgement page is generated after they submit the application form and pay the fees. It is crucial to have a printout of the same at all times. This is because the page is needed even during certificate verification that is after the declaration of Tripura TET Result.
Documents to Carry to T-TET 2022 Exam Centre
Aspirants are asked to carry certain documents to the centre for verification. Check the list of documents that aspirants have to carry to the T-TET exam hall.
- T-TET Admit Card
- Black ball point pen
- Valid photo bearing identification card
- aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Tripura TET-Instructions For Exam Center
Aspirants can check the important instructions for the Tripura TET examination below.
- Reach exam centre at least one hour before the exam.
- Enter exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- In order to get an entry in the exam hall, each candidate has to show Tripura TET Admit Card downloaded from TRBT website. They also have to show a photo identity card. If any of these two are missing, then they will not get entry.
Instructions to follow before Tripura TET Exam
- Each candidate is allotted one seat, on which his/her roll number is mentioned. Upon reaching the exam hall, one should find it and sit there only.
- No one should sit on a seat which is not for his/her roll number. Candidates cannot exchange seats.
- If any candidate is found to be sitting on a seat not earmarked for their roll number, then their candidature will be canceled without any hearing.
- Each candidate gets OMR Answer Sheet and sealed question paper booklet exactly 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Then 5 minutes prior to exam, the invigilator allows candidates to open the test paper booklet seal.
- The first thing to do after breaking the test paper seal is to check that question paper booklet has exactly as many numbers of pages as is mentioned on the first page. If there is any page missing, or there is misprint or tear, then-candidate should inform the invigilator about it at once.
- The second thing to do is to check that the OMR Answer Sheet is free of defects. If there are, then inform the invigilator.
- Candidates cannot get a fresh OMR Answer Sheet if they damage it or mark wrongly in it.
- The exam will start at exactly the time mentioned in Tripura TET Admit Card.
- Anyone who enters the exam center will not get entry.
Tripura TET Instructions to use OMR Sheet
Candidates need to mark the following details in OMR Answer Sheet after they get it in the exam hall:
- Name of the candidate in capital letters.
- Roll Number.
- Question Booklet Series.
- Full signature of the candidate.
- Subject offered for Paper-II (Only in case of Paper-II)
All details should be entered using black ball point pen only.
Here are few guidelines regarding how to use OMR sheet:
- Invigilators can only change defective OMRs before candidate has filled anything in it. They cannot replace OMR used improperly by candidate.
- Candidates should not alter, add additional circle or write anything outside circle as it will invalidate the OMR Answer Sheet.
- They should also not fold OMR sheet.
- It is important mention question booklet code on OMR Answer Sheet at the space provided.
- There should not be any stray marks on OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates should mention their roll number only at that place which is marked for it in the sheet.
- In order to mark answer, candidates must darken / shade completely any one out of four options.
T-TET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for Tripura TET exam 2022 below:
- Language: English & Bengali language (Except Kokborok subject)
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Sections: 05 subjects in Paper-I; 04 subjects in Paper-II
- Number of questions: 150 questions in each paper.
- Type of questions: MCQ type questions
Check out the subject-wise marks distribution in Paper-I
|Child development &|
Check out the subject-wise marks distribution in Paper-II
|Mathematics and Science|
(for maths/science teachers)
(for social studies teachers)
About Tripura TET
Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura conducts the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination is organized to test candidates eligible for the teaching posts. Those who clear the exam shall receive a T-TET certificate which shall remain valid for a period of a lifetime. Aspirants can use the certificate apply for various teaching jobs.
As. To download the admit card, aspirants have to visit the official website trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates now require the registration number and password to log in.
Ans. In this case, aspirants have to go to the login page. Here, they will find the link to retrieve the password.
Ans. Aspirants have to carry the admit card and a valid photo ID proof. Along with this, carry a black ball point pen.