Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 will be issued online at trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates can download and print admit card / hall ticket of Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2019 and thereafter must carry it to exam hall. It is also important to take valid photo ID and black ball point pen to exam hall. T-TET Admit Card indicates exam date, centre, and instructions. Only such candidates who finalized online application before its last date, and paid fee, can download admit card. Check that all details in it are correct. If there is any discrepancy, then candidates must contact Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT). Keep it safely. Though it will not be needed to check answer key of Tripura TET 2019, it will be needed at time of certificate verification. Get here complete details of Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 such as date, how to download, instructions.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
TRBT will make Tripura TET Admit Card available via login method. Candidates will have to login with username and password. Therefore, one should keep such login credentials handy, and come back to download hall ticket as per schedule below.
|Tripura TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Deadline for online application form finalization||20 Jun 2019|
|Deadline for fee payment||05 Jul 2019|
|Issuance of T-TET 2019 Admit Card||To be announced|
|T-TET 2019 Exam Dates|
|Paper 1||To be announced|
|Paper 2||To be announced|
Download Here: Candidates can download admit card of Tripura TET 2019 from trb.tripura.gov.in as per schedule.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 – Forgot Password
- Go to trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on admit card download link, if it is available, or T-TET 2019 application form link.
- Then on login page, click Forgot Password.
- Here, enter registration number, email ID, date of birth.
- Then hit submit button.
- You can now reset password.
Candidates require registration number as well as password in order to login to download admit card. However many a times, password gets lost. Facility to get it back is therefore given with this in mind.
As can be seen, registration number is needed even to reset password. So what would a candidate if he / she has forgotten registration number? Read on to find out.
Forgot Registration Number?
You can get your registration number by looking at Tripura TET 2019 Acknowledgement Page. The acknowledgement page was generated after you submitted application form and paid its fees. It is crucial to have a print out of the same at all times. This is because the page will be needed even during certificate verification that is after declaration of Tripura TET 2019 Result.
How To Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
- Visit TRBT website.
- Click on admit card download link.
Or, you can skip above steps and directly click admit card download link on this page which shall remain active for that duration in which TRBT allows candidates to download hall ticket.
- Then enter user name, password.
- Click on login button.
- Download and save admit card PDF and then print it.
Discrepancies in T-TET 2019 Admit Card
It is responsibility of test takers to download admit card and also check for errors in it. It may be noted that all details in acknowledgement page, admit card / hall ticket must be correct. Therefore candidates should check details such as those listed below:
- Exam date
- Exam centre
If there is any error in hall ticket, then candidates should get in touch with TRBT at once, within 3 days from last date of downloading it. The board shall not be held responsible for remnant mistakes in hall ticket later on.
Things To Take To Exam Hall
- Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
- Black ball point pen
- Valid photo bearing identification card
Valid Photo IDS
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Last year, following IDs were also accepted:
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- EPIC (Voter I Card)
Black Ball Point Pen
It is recommended to use black ball point pen to write, darken / shade. T-TET 2019 is a pen and paper mode exam, in which, candidates need to mark answers in OMR sheet. Also, they have to mark other details like name, paper, subject, code and other things. It is very important to shade the circle in OMR sheet very well since they are graded by computers and only those circles are considered that are fully shaded within the boundaries. Therefore, black ball point pen is recommended.
Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
Tripura TET 2019 Admit Card Instructions For Exam Center
- Reach exam center at least one hour before exam.
- Enter exam hall at least 30 minutes before exam.
- In order to get entry in exam hall, each candidate has to show Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 downloaded from TRBT website. They also have to show photo identity card. If any of these two are missing, then they will not get entry.
T-TET Admit Card Instructions For Before Exam
- Each candidate is allotted one seat, on which his/her roll number is mentioned. Upon reaching exam hall, one should find it and sit there only.
- No one should sit on a seat which is not for his/her roll number. Candidates cannot exchange seats.
- If any candidate is found to be sitting on a seat not earmarked for their roll number, then their candidature will be cancelled without any hearing.
- Each candidate gets OMR Answer Sheet and sealed question paper booklet exactly 15 minutes before commencement of exam.
- Then 5 minutes prior to exam, invigilator allows candidates to open test paper booklet seal.
- The first thing to do after breaking test paper seal is to check that question paper booklet has exactly as many number of pages as is mentioned on first page. If there is any page missing, or there is misprint or tear, then candidate should inform invigilator about it at once.
- Second thing to do is to check that OMR Answer Sheet is free of defects. If there are, then inform invigilator.
- Candidates cannot get fresh OMR Answer Sheet if they damage it or mark wrongly in it.
- Exam will start at exactly time mentioned in TRBT Admit Card 2019.
- Anyone who enters exam centre will not get entry.
Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019 Instructions For During Exam
- Candidates need to put their complete signature in question booklet as well as OMR answer sheet.
- They must also sign twice – (1) before exam begins (2) when submitting OMR answer sheet to invigilator.
- Invigilator will also check admit card, and sign on OMR Answer Sheet and question paper booklet during exam.
- As soon as candidates get question paper, they should fill in necessary details on its cover page.
- One should not break seal before invigilator tells to do so.
- There will be different question booklets such as A, B, C. Each set will have same questions, albeit in different orders.
- It is prohibited to consume tea, coffees, cold drinks, smoking, chewing gutka, spitting in exam centre.
- Candidates should check that all particulars on OMR sheet are correct after completing exam, and before submitting.
- Invigilators make announcement regarding start and end of test. One should stop writing as soon as end of test is announced.
- No one can leave her/his seat or test room as long as test is going on, without special permission from concerned authority.
- Also, no one should leave test room without handing over answer sheets to Invigilator on duty and signing attendance sheet for second time.
Banned Items In Exam Hall
- Textual material (printed or hand-written)
- Bits of papers
- Geometry or pencil box
- Plastic pouch
- Hand or carry bags
- Writing pad
- Pen drives
- Electronic pen or scanner
- Any electronic item which can be used for communication devices
Instructions to use OMR Sheet
Candidates need to mark following details in OMR Answer Sheet after they get it in exam hall:
- Name of the candidate in capital letters.
- Roll Number.
- Question Booklet Series.
- Full signature of the candidate.
- Subject offered for Paper-II (Only in case of Paper-II)
All details should be entered using black ball point pen only.
Here are few guidelines regarding how to use OMR sheet:
- Invigilators can only change defective OMRs before candidate has filled anything in it. They cannot replace OMR used improperly by candidate.
- Candidates should not alter, add additional circle or write anything outside circle as it will invalidate the OMR Answer Sheet.
- They should also not fold OMR sheet.
- It is important mention question booklet code on OMR Answer Sheet at the space provided.
- There should not be any stray marks on OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates should mention their roll number only at that place which is marked for it in the sheet.
- In order to mark answer, candidates must darken / shade completely any one out of four options.