Tripura TET 2017: Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) will conduct Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 in two papers, namely, Paper-I for a person intending to be a teacher for classes I-V and Paper-II for a person intending to be a teacher for classes VI-VIII as per schedule mentioned here. Candidates who are going to participate in the Recruitment Process of Tripura TET 2017 can check the complete details of T-TET 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result, selection process etc on this page below.
Latest – Result of Tripura TET 2017 has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Tripura TET 2017 (T-TET)
Candidate applying for T-TET 2017 ensures that she/he fulfills eligibility conditions for admission to the same. Her / his admission to the T-TET 2017 will be provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Age Limit – There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing at T-TET.
- For Paper 1: Candidates should at least pass their Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent degree and here at least 45% of marks are required to appear in Paper 1.
- For Paper 2: The candidates should at least pass their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can take up this test.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Paper I and Paper II, which will be held on 16 Jul 2017.
- For UR Category – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply – Interested candidates can apply online form the official website of TRBT as per schedule.
|Submission of Online Application starts||28 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||09 Jun 2017|
|Last date of Payment of Fees||14 Jun 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||01 Jul to 07 Jul 2017|
|Date of Exam||16 Jul 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||05 Aug 2017|
Tripura TET Application Form 2017
Candidate can apply online by logging on to TRBT official website at www.trb.tripura.gov.in only. Click on the link “apply online”. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application.
Application Process is over now.
- Click here to apply online for Tripura TET Application Form 2017.
Application Fee: Application fee for UR category is Rs. 300/- and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) application fee is Rs. 200/- for each paper of T-TET 2017.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- Candidates are to register and create a profile. After registration they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate.
- After registration first time login can be done by using the date of birth of the candidate as password in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- If you are already registered, ensure all information given during registration is correct and complete.
- Login with the registration number as USER NAME and password as set by you.
- Click on “T-TET Paper-I Session 2017” or “T-TET Paper-II Session 2017” to apply.
Before applying online please ensure to have the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB) and signature (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEG format only.
Test Fees to be remitted only through system generated challan.
For T-TET Paper I ( for persons intended to be a teacher of classes I-V):
Candidates should possess the following prescribed qualifications for T-TET Paper-I:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 1-year / 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education by whatever name known / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) / 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (or one year Diploma in Education obtained prior to 2005) by whatever name known.
For T-TET Paper II ( for persons intended to be a teacher of classes VI-VIII):
Candidates should possess the following prescribed qualifications for T-TET Paper-II:
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) / 4-years B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed / B. Sc. Ed. / Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) (Special Education).
Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH.
Note:- For detailed eligibility criteria please refer to the Tripura TET Notification.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2017
Tripura TET Admit card 2017 will be issued to each candidate who has deposited fees and finalized online application uploading her/his photograph and full signature. Candidate can obtain her/his admit card downloaded from TRBT official website of TRBT as per schedule. Candidates can download their T-TET Admit Card 2017 from above Admit card link.
In case of any discrepancy about photograph and full signature the Board will not issue confirmation page and admit card.
Tripura TET 2017 Question Paper (T-TET Paper-I and T-TET Paper-II) will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each in the subjects under the relevant papers.
Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There will be no negative marking.
Question papers will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Papers).
Duration of each paper is 2 and half hours.
T-TET Paper -I (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V)
|Content (All Compulsory)||MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||30||30|
T-TET Paper -II (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII)
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English): Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies|
|For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|
Note: In case of any discrepancy or confusion concerning the two versions of question papers, the English version will be treated as the authentic/final.
The syllabus of T-TET (Paper-I & Paper-II) uploaded in 2015 remains unchanged as such. Candidates can refer to the links given below for detailed structure and content of syllabus for T-TET 2017 (Paper-I & Paper-II).
Tripura TET Answer Key 2017
On completion of the test Tentative Answer Keys will be displayed on the official website of TRBT. The candidates are instructed to go through the same and in case they have any doubt/confusion/query with respect to any Tentative Answer Key they can report their feedbacks personally with proper documentation about the doubt/confusion/query to the office of TRBT within stipulated time. No feedback will be entertained after stipulated time.
Final Answer Keys will be frozen and uploaded in course of time after taking appropriate views of experts about the feedbacks thus received.
Tripura TET Result 2017
A fully computerized system is adopted for evaluation of answer scripts using Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) process for preparation of results. On completion of evaluation process, OMR Answer Sheets, Provisional T-TET Result 2017 of the candidates appeared along with Final Answer Keys will be uploaded on the official website of TRBT.
Tripura TET Certificates
A candidate who secures 60% (90 out of 150) or more marks will be considered to have passed. Relaxation up to 5% (83 out of 150) in qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH candidate will be allowed as per decision of the Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
Candidates who score pass marks will be called for certificate verification. During certificate verification, academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates will be verified.