Tripura TET 2019 – Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) has released the admit card for Tripura TET 2019 at trb.tripura.gov.in. Tripura TET 2019 is scheduled to be held on October 20, 2019 for paper 1 and October 26, 2019 for paper 2. Candidates who are interested in teaching classes I to VIII in schools must appear and qualify in the Teacher Eligibility Test. Those who will teach classes I to V must clear Paper 1, and for classes VI to VIII, one should clear Paper 2. Indian nationals residing in Tripura, having permanent resident of Tripura Certificate and fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply. Online application form can be filled as per schedule given below, at trb.tripura.gov.in.
Tripura TET 2019
Tripura TET 2019 is the teacher eligibility test conducted in Tripura, for residents of Tripura who wish to teach in schools. As per NCTE norms, it is compulsory to qualify T-TET in order to be eligible for teaching. Schedule of exam and its related activities are as follows.
|T-TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2019|
|Tripura TET 2019 online application form available from||30 Apr 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date to finalize form||20 Jun 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date to pay fees||05 Jul 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||21 – 29 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Tripura TET 2019 Paper 1||20 Oct 2019|
|Tripura TET 2019 Paper 2||26 Oct 209|
T-TET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download admit card / hall ticket from trb.tripura.gov.in.
- In order to download it, they must visit official website and click on apply online link.
- Then they have to enter User ID and password, and select test applied.
- Then download and print admit card of Tripura TET 2019.
- Candidates should check that all details in it are correct.
- If there is any discrepancy, then they should bring it to the notice of TRBT within 3 days of last date to download admit card.
- Only those candidates will get admit card who submitted application form with all details, photograph and signature, and paid application fee on time.
- Candidates must download admit card before last date of the same.
- If candidates are appearing in Paper 1 as well as Paper 2, then they will get separate admit cards for each paper.
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates should come to exam hall on time with their admit card.
- They must also bring black ball point pen, and one photo bearing identity card such as AADHAAR Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card.
- Candidates must not bring bags, books, mobile phones, tab or any other communication device in exam centre.
- It is important to reach test centre at least 1 hour prior to exam.
- Also, one should be seated in roll number specific seat at least 30 minutes prior to exam.
- Candidates must read instructions in admit card to know do’s and don’ts of exam day.
Tripura TET 2019 Exam Pattern
T-TET Paper -I (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V)
|Content (All Compulsory)||MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali or Kokborok||30||30|
T-TET Paper -II (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII)
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English): Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali or Kokborok): Compulsory||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies|
|For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|
In both papers, candidates get 1 mark for correct answer. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer. Wherever candidates leave a question, they neither get marks for it, nor is there any negative marking for it.
Language of Question Papers
English and Bengali, except in case of language papers. It is important to note that if there is any discrepancy between any questions, then that in English is taken as final one.
Tripura TET Syllabus
All questions in exam are as per official syllabus prescribed by TRBT. Candidates can download syllabus from official website or here. Following are PDF files of syllabus available on official website at time of publishing this article. This time, there will be only one change that is introduction of Kokborok language syllabus as second language.
- Tripura TET Syllabus for Paper 1
- Tripura TET Syllabus for Paper 2
- Kokborok Syllabus for Paper 1 NEW!
- Kokborok Syllabus for Paper 2 NEW!
TRB TET 2019 Exam Centres
The Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in Tripura only. Candidates can get centres in any of the 8 districts of Tripura. Complete list of districts of Tripura is as follows:
During application form filling, candidates must exercise choice of exam centre. TRBT shall not entertain centre change request at any time. Centre assigned to candidate will be displayed in admit card. Candidates may note that they will not get any travelling or accommodation allowances.
Tripura TET 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates can fill Online Application Form at trb.tripura.gov.in as per schedule above.
- One should determine eligibility before applying.
- Prior to clicking on application form link, one should keep scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Also, keep official documents handy to check data while filling them in form.
- After filling all details in form, and paying application fee, candidate will get Acknowledgement Page. Keep this safely.
- If acknowledgement page is not generated with 72 hours of fee payment, candidates should report the same to TRBT office along with proof of fee paid.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
|Size||upto 100 kb||upto 60 kb|
|Other specifications||Should be clear|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 200|
Candidates can pay fees using debit card, credit card, netbanking.
How to apply online?
- Visit official website of TRBT trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click apply online link.
- Then create a profile to do registration.
- Once registration is complete, note down registration number, this will be user name.
- Then login using registration number and password.
- Then enter all details in Tripura TET 2019 Online Application Form.
- After that, upload photograph and signature
- Then, pay application fee.
- Login after fee payment to download acknowledgement page.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for both Tripura TET 2019 papers must fill 2 separate online application forms.
Tripura TET 2019 Notification
Advt 01/2019 dated 01.03.2019, published by Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT), Education (School) Department, Govt of Tripura, from Shiksha Bhavan, Office Lane, Agartala, Tripura, is given below.
Key highlights of T-TET 2019 notification
- TRBT will conduct Tripura Teachers’ Eligibility Test.
- T-TET 2019 will be held in two papers. Paper I for person intending to be teacher of classes I to V, and Paper II for person intending to be teacher of classes VI to VIII.
- Date of submission of online application, last date for finalization of application, last date of fee payment is as per table above.
- TRBT will later announce exam dates of T-TET 2019 Paper 1 and 2, downloading of admit card.
- Candidates can get exam center in any place in Tripura.
- Kokborok as alternative of Bengali (second language) in T-TET Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been introduced.
- Candidates can check syllabus from official website trb.tripura.gov.in.
Notification contains educational qualification, relaxation, how to apply online, instructions for exam, and several other details. They are all covered on this page.
Tripura TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian National.
Domicile: Candidate should reside in Tripura, and have Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate.
- Candidate should have minimum academic and professional qualification as per NCTE notification dated 23.08.2010, as amended from time to time.
- They should have passed class 12 with at least 50% (for T TET 2019 Paper I only).
- They should also have passed Graduation (for T TET 2019 Paper I and II).
Relaxation: SC, ST, PH category candidates get up to 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for teaching aspirants for appearing in Teacher Eligibility Test. However, it is important to note that Under Graduate Teacher Recruitment for classes 1 to 5, and Graduate Teacher Recruitment for classes 6 to 8, may have age limits as per recruitment rules of the Government of Tripura as applicable at time of recruitment.
Detailed educational qualification requirements as per past year brochure are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Paper 1
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed (or 1-yr D.Ed up to 2004-05). OR
- Class 12 with 45% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed as per NCTE (or 1-yr D.Ed up to 2004-05). OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed. OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 2-year D.Ed. (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with 2-year D.El.Ed (or 1-yr D.Ed up to 2004-05). OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. OR NEW
- Class 12 with 50% marks ( as per relaxed qualification as per MHRD notification dated 04 Jan 2019). OR NEW
- Graduation ( as per relaxed qualification as per MHRD notification dated 04 Jan 2019). NEW
A candidate having B. Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution with 50% marks in Graduation shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Paper 2
- Graduation and 2-year D.El.Ed (or 1-yr D.Ed up to 2004-05). OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and B.Ed. as per NCTE. OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed. OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education). OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 4-years BA/BSc Ed or BA Ed / BSc Ed. NEW
Relaxation in marks
For both paper 1 and paper 2 of Tripura TET 2019, there is relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH category. They should have relevant category certificate from Tripura’s competent authority only.
Regarding Graduation Marks
- In case of successful Honours candidate, he/she must have 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks in only Honours Subject. Then he/she is eligible for T-TET Paper-II only if he/she passed all Elective Subjects.
- Those who secured 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks overall taking marks of Honours and Pass Subjects are eligible for T-TET Paper I and Paper II.
- Such applicants who passed Graduation in Pass Course with 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks overall is eligible for T-TET Paper I and T-TET Paper II.
- If candidate comes under Old Course who passed without Honours with 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks overall in Part-I (Pass Course of 2- Years Duration) then he/she is also eligible for T-TET Paper I and T-TET Paper II.
T-TET 2019 Answer Key
- Answer key containing answers of all questions asked in exam will be published by TRBT at official website, after exam.
- Candidates can check answer key to know answers and estimate their score.
- They can also submit doubts, confusions, queries to the board in prescribed format.
- Along with challenges, candidates have to pay fee of Rs 500 per question, using Demand Draft of SBI drawn in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
- Board will look into all submissions of candidates that they received by a deadline.
- On basis of inputs from test takers, and views of subject matter experts in them, there will be a final answer key for the purpose of evaluation of exam.
Checking Of Papers Using Answer Key
TRBT utilizes a fully computerized system in order to check answer sheets of TET aspirants. An Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) software scans sheets and matches them with correct answers. This ensures that process is error free. Therefore the board does not accept any re-checking or re-valuation requests. On basis of final answer key and checking of papers as per it, TRBT shall announce result of T-TET 2019.
Tripura TET 2019 Result
- Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will announce T-TET 2019 Result at official website.
- Candidates can know marks obtained, percentage through it.
- Those who obtain pass marks are declared as qualified, and they will have to undergo verification of certificates.
- It is necessary for in-service candidates to give No Objection Certificate from employer, at time of certificate verification.
- Result of T TET 2019 that TRBT publishes on official website will be purely provisional an only for immediate information of test takers. It will not be final result and finalization shall reply on accuracy of data provided by applicants and them satisfying eligibility criteria.
|UR||90 out of 150|
|SC / ST / PH||83 out of 150|
TRBT shall verify academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of qualified candidates. For the purpose of certificate verification, qualified candidates must bring original copies as well as 2 (two) sets of self-attested photocopy of all these documents.
- Mark sheets and certificate (if any) of academic and professional qualifications
- Admit Card of matriculation / madhyamik as proof of age
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PH certificate (if any)
- Admit Card of T-TET
- Acknowledgement Page of T-TET
TRBT will issue T-TET certificates cum mark sheets to qualified candidates after doing their document verification. T-TET Certificate will be valid for a period of 7 years from date of issuance.
Scope of Tripura TET 2019
Candidates may note that qualifying the teacher eligibility test and getting its certificate does not directly entitle them to get a job. Qualifying TET is only a requirement to be fulfilled for elementary level teacher recruitment. In order to get a job, candidates have to undergo Tripura Teacher Recruitment process as and when TRBT advertises vacancies.
- When it comes to teacher recruitment, candidates who have minimum qualification as per NCTE notification 23.08.2010 will get priority. After them, candidates with relaxed qualifications will be considered.
- Candidates must read T-TET 2019 Information Brochure / Prospectus / Bulletin first, before applying for exam.
- Exam conducting body does not verify eligibility at the time of issuing admit card. Therefore candidature is purely provisional.
- Thus, it is always responsibility of candidate to ensure that he/she is eligible.
- If at any time, authorities discover that one is not eligible for TET, then candidature of such candidate can be cancelled at any time.
For more information on Tripura TET 2019, please go through these documents
If you have any queries regarding Tripura TET 2019, please ask in comments below.