Tripura TET Admit Card 2018 – TRBT issued T-TET 2018 Admit Card to each candidate who have deposited fees and application form in the prescribed process. Admit card issued on the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board Tripura, trbonline.tripura.gov.in. Candidates download it by entering the User Name and Password. The admit card was available from December 12 to 17, 2018. The candidates can check details about Tripura TET Admit Card 2018 from this page.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2018
Candidates who will submit their Application for Tripura TET 2018 on or before the last date can download their T-TET Admit Card 2018 from here. Candidates who will appear in the test will have to produce her/his admit card to the Officer-in-Charge/ the superintendent /invigilator of the test venue.
|Tripura TET Admit Card 2018||Dates|
|Download of Admit Card||12 Dec to 17 Dec 2018|
|Date of Exam||30 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download Tripura TET Admit Card 2018.
How To Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2018?
The candidates used the steps to download the admit card.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link.
- That link redirects to the applicant login page.
- Thereafter they have to provide the username and password.
- On providing the details of the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy about the photograph and full signature the Board will not issue confirmation page and admit card.
Instruction to Candidates after downloading Tripura TET Admit Card 2018
- Candidates are instructed to verify the information noted on admit card are correct as per information noted o the respective confirmation page. Candidates must report to TRBT office if any mismatch is noticed on admit card immediately for necessary correction.
- Separate admit card will be issued for the candidate appearing at both the papers (Paper-I and Paper-II). A candidate who does not possess the valid admit card shall not be permitted to appear at the test under any circumstances.
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will conduct T-TET 2018 in the following places. The candidate is required to mention her/his option of centere of the test. Option of the centre of test mentioned in the online application cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Note: The centers are updated as per the last year.
For all correct answers one mark is awarded and there is no negative marking. So its suggested that candidate should attempt all questions.
Language of the Question papers will be English and Bengali only (other than language Papers). Duration of each paper is 2 and half hours.
T-TET Paper -I Pattern (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V)
|Content (All Compulsory)||MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||30||30|
T-TET Paper -II Pattern (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII)
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English): Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies|
|For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|