Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment to the post of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor). Applications are invited Online from the qualified candidates who are eligible for TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18 through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and willing to fill the application of TSPSC the recruitment of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) can check all the details like important dates, vacancy details, application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from below on this page.
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18
There are 79 vacancies in TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18. The
Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type Important dates for TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18 is given below.
|Submission of ONLINE applications||23 Dec 2017|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications||24 Jan 2018|
|Hall Tickets available||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|Examination||In the month of March 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Name of the Post: Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor)
No. of Vacancies: 79
Education qualification: Must possess a Bachelor Degree from a University in India.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2017): Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years
Scale of Pay: Rs. 24,440- 71,510/- (RPS-2015)
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Candidates can fill the application form once they have completed the registration process. After the registration part is completed, you may fill in all the details in the application form and upload the documents as required of the prescribed format. The online application has to be submitted before the last date. Any application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Also, application once submitted, any request for change in detail will not be entertained.
How to Apply
Follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment:
Step 1: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
Step 2: Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually.
Step 3: Also you will need to upload documents to the online application by clicking the upload button. Specific details such as the opted Examination Centre, qualification details, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant.
Step 4: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
Step 5: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) ) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are employed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR) Degree in Sociology; (OR)
- B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age Limit: A Candidate should not be born after July 01, 1999.
- Maximum Age Limit: A candidate should not be born before July 02, 1973.
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for entrance exam of recruitment in the post of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) will be available for download, 7 days before the commencement of the entrance examination. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who would have registered for TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18.
The admit card will contain basic details of the entrance exam like date and time, centre of the examination. It will be mandatory for students to bring their admit card to appear for the entrance exam. Any candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
Center for Written Examination
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as
may be decided by the Commission.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish/create new center or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the center will not be entertained.
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM), Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, and Nalgonda. (HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG).
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General
|Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
Note: Both the paper (Paper l and ll) will be in Bilingual i.e. English and Telugu.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for
verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as
The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are given below.
Category Percentage OCs 40% BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, Zone etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Commission’s Decision to be Final
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and in all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
Category wise Vacancy in Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor)
Note: The number of vacancies is subject to variation on intimation being received from
the appointing authority.