UKSSSC JE Syllabus 2020 Civil – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) designs the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). Candidates can get the direct link for downloading UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus from this page. With the help of UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus, candidates can prepare for the examination. The examination for UKSSSC JE Civil 2020 is conducted in offline mode. Thr selection of candidates is done through the written examination and document verification round. Get UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus PDF and other information like examination pattern from this article.
UKSSSC JE Syllabus 2020 Civil
We have provided here with the direct link for downloading UKSSSC JE Civil syllabus PDF. Candidates have to click on the link given below and hit the download button.
Note: The civil engineering syllabus provided below is based on authentic resources. Candidates may refer to the Civil Engineering syllabus gone below for their preparation.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- The flow of fluids, hydraulic machine and hydraulic power
- Solid mechanics
- Noise pollution and ecology
- Surveying and geology
- Fluid Mechanics, open channel flow, pipe flow
- Solid waste management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Hydraulic machines and hydropower
- Environmental engineering
- Water supply engineering
- Structural analysis
- Environmental engineering
- Civil engineering Materials and construction
- Reinforced mechanics
- Planning and management
- Construction practise
- Wastewater engineering
- Building Materials
Click here to download UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus PDF
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Exam Pattern
After downloading the syllabus PDF, candidates can get their hands on the examination pattern. Refer to the UKSSSC JE Civil Exam Pattern below:
- Mode of examination: A written examination (OMR based) is conducted for UKSSSC JE Civil recruitment
- Level of the examination: Questions are asked of 03 years of diploma in civil engineering.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions are asked in UKSSSC JE Civil exam.
- Duration of the examination: UKSSSC conducts the examination for JE Civil for 02 hours paper.
- Maximum marks: UKSSSC JE Civil Examination is conducted for 100 marks
- Number of questions: UKSSSC JE Civil paper has 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 marks|
|For incorrect answer||-0.25 marks|
Books to cover for UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil
With all the authentic resources in hand, candidates can start their preparation for the examination. To add up to that, we have provided here with some of the preparation books for the Junior Engineer Civil examination.
|Preparation Books name||Buy here|
|UPSSSC 2019 Junior Engineers Civil Engineering Paper I & II 10 Sets||Click here|
|SSC: JE Civil Engineering – Previous Year Conventional Solved Papers||Click here|
|UPSSSC JE CIVIL Solved Papers & Practice Book||Click here|
|SSC JE Civil Engineering Objective (Hindi)||Click here|
Leave a Reply