Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 : The bank will release admit card / call letter for online exam and interview at unionbankofindia.com. Applicants will be able to log in using login credentials as and when admit card is available. For the first stage of selection (online exam), all those who have applied will get hall tickets. If and when a second stage of selection (interview) is held, call letters for only those who cleared first stage will be given for second stage.
The call letter for online exam / interview can be downloaded by applicants from unionbankofindia.co.in or through the link provided below. Get complete details of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 here.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2017 for Online Examination/interview will be released once the application process gets over. Candidates need registration number or roll number and password or date of birth to download admit card.
Important dates for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
|Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017
Application Form 2017 available from
|04 Oct 2017|
|Online registration for UBI SO 2017 closes on||21 Oct 2017|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017
Admit Card available for download from
|to be announced|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||25 Nov 2017|
|Result of UBI SO 2017||to be announced|
|Interviews||As per call letter|
Admit card : Link to download Union Bank of India Specialist Officer will be available here..!!
How to download Admit card / Hall Ticket online?
- Visit the official link to download the UBI SO Admit Card 2017 as given above.
- Enter the Registration no. & password to login to your account.
- On the applicants page, look for download admit card link and click it.
- Admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Verify, save and print the Admit card to appear in the UBI SO Written Test 2017
The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers:
However, the Bank reserves its right to decide the examination centers and dates at its sole discretion. The full address of the Venue and the Date will be advised in the Examination / Group Discussion Call Letters, which will be issued in case the Bank decides to hold the Online Examination / Group Discussion. In case the Online Examination / Group Discussion is held, the call letters can be downloaded from the Bank’s website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ under “Careers” link.
Note: Request for change in allotted examination centre will not be entertained. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any Center, to prepone / postpone / reschedule the Online Examination Dates and / or to add to or delete or modify / change the Examination Centre and the Venues and / or to cancel the Online Examination without assigning any reason.
The venue and date of Personal Interview will be decided and informed in due course to the applicants shortlisted for the same.
It should be noted that Union Bank of India is be the authorized body to decide whether exam will be held or not. For this Bank Job, UBI may conduct online exam and interviews, or online exam only, or interviews only. As and when exam is held it will be in tune with the following scheme of examination.
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to post||50||100|
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject (total questions and marks are given in the above table).
- For each incorrect answer one fourth (25%) of marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty.
- If the total of the penalty for a test is in fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.