Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018: The Union Bank released the Admit Card after the successful completion of the application form process at its official website. The Union Bank SO Admit Card has been issued for only those applicants who submitted their applications duly completed in all aspects before the last date. The candidates can download their admit card by the using the login credentials such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The Admit card for the Online exam consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timing, and venue. Check here complete details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018
Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2018 for Online Examination is now available at the official webiste. Candidates need to download and take a print out of it to bring the same to the examination center. The Union Bank of India will conduct the Specialist Officer 2018 entrance exam as per the schedule provided in the table below:
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Admit Card is available for download from||29 Jan 2018|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||09 Feb 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Information Handout: Click here to check the information handout.
- Scribed Form: Click here to check the Scribed form.
How to download Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018?
- Click on the direct link given above to download the Union Bank SO Admit Card 2018.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ Date of Birth to log in to your account.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button and download the Admit Card.
- Print the Admit card to appear in the UBI SO Written Test 2018.
The Admit Card will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
At the examination center, candidates have to bring the following documents or otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card
- Any of the following valid id proof in original:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
- Aadhar Card
The Bank will conduct the Online Examination for the post of Credit Officer at the following test centers:
It should be noted that Union Bank of India is the authorized body to decide whether the exam will be held or not. As per the current event is, it will conduct the written exam for recruitment to the post of Forex and Treasury Officer. The UBI most probably will conduct either interview after the online, or online exam only. Given below is the scheme of the Union Bank SO 2018 Online Examination:
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to post||50||100|
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2018 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject (total questions and marks are given in the above table).
- There is a negative marking of one fourth (25%) of marks for every incorrect answer. So, candidates should answer each question carefully.
- If the total of the penalty for a test is in the fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.