|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017: The Union Bank has released the Admit Card on November 14, 2017, at its official website. The Union Bank SO Admit Card is issued for only those applicants who submit their applications duly completed in all aspects before the last date. The candidates can download their admit card by the using the login credentials such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The Admit card for the Online exam will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timing, and venue. Check here complete details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2017 for Online Examination is now available for download. Candidates need to download and take a print out of it to bring the same to the examination center. The Union Bank of India will conduct the Specialist Officer 2017 entrance exam as per the schedule provided in the table below:
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Admit Card is available for download from||14 Nov 2017|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||25 Nov 2017|
- Click Here to Download the admit card for Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017.
- To check the Union Bank SO Online Exam 2017 Handout & Guidelines – Click Here
- To check the Union Bank SO Online Exam 2017 Scribe Declaration Form & Guidelines – Click Here
How to download Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017?
- Click on the direct link given above to download the Union Bank SO Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ Date of Birth to log in to your account.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button and download the Admit Card.
- Print the Admit card to appear in the UBI SO Written Test 2017.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The Admit Card will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
At the examination center, candidates have to bring the following documents or otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card
- Any of the following valid id proof in original:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
- Aadhar Card
The Bank will conduct the Online Examination for the post of Credit Officer at the following test centers:
It should be noted that Union Bank of India is the authorized body to decide whether the exam will be held or not. As per the current event is, it will conduct the written exam for recruitment to the post of Credit Officer. The UBI most probably will conduct either interview after the online, or online exam only. Given below is the scheme of the Union Bank SO 2017 Online Examination:
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to post||50||100|
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject (total questions and marks are given in the above table).
- There is a negative marking of one fourth (25%) of marks for every incorrect answer. So, candidates should answer each question carefully.
- If the total of the penalty for a test is in the fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I wish to change my exam center. is it possible to do now?
A. The exam centers which are once allotted to the candidate is final and cannot be changed, Any request in this regard will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Q. How will I receive my Admit Card?
A. The Admit Card for Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 will be available Internet Download only at its website and no printed admit card will be sent to the candidates through post.
Q. Whom should I contact to regarding the error in the detail printed on the admit card?
A. After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct. In case if there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card, contact the UBI authorities immediately regarding this.