Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – 2018 : Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following post in Specialized Segment. Complete application process is online. selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at various centers.
Application process has been started on 04 Oct 2017 interested candidates can get all the details regarding Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 like important dates, application form, admit card, result in the article below.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Application process for Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment has been started. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and other important details of recruitment before applying. The Online Examination, is due to be held on 25.11.2017.
|Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017
Application Form 2017 available from
|04 Oct 2017|
|Online registration for UBI SO 2017 closes on||21 Oct 2017|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017
Admit Card available for download from
|to be announced|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||25 Nov 2017|
|Result of UBI SO 2017||to be announced|
|Interviews||As per call letter|
Note : The applicants may also be called directly for Personal Interview without holding of Online Examination / Group Discussion. The Bank reserves its right to call any number of applicants for the Personal Interview at its sole discretion.
|Union Bank SO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Form 2017||Click Here|
|Admit Card 2017||Click Here|
|Result 2017||Click Here|
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy details
Total No of vacancies : 200
Name of the Post : Credit Officer
Pay scale : 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
Age limit :
- Minimum : 23 years
- Maximum : 32 years
Minimum Qualification : Candidate must have done bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised University
Application fee :
- For Gen & OBC – Rs 600
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100
Selection process : The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Cut-off dates for eligibility:
The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 04.10.2017.
The Cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility in respect of Educational Qualification shall be the last date for online registration as notified i.e. 21.10.2017. The date of passing the examination, which is reckoned for eligibility under the parameter of educational qualification, will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/passing certificate, whichever is earlier. The applicants should indicate the percentage calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online applications. Where CGPA / SGPA / OGPA are awarded.
The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers:
(a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
However, the Bank reserves its right to decide the examination centers and dates at its sole discretion. The full address of the Venue and the Date will be advised in the Examination / Group Discussion Call Letters, which will be issued in case the Bank decides to hold the Online Examination / Group Discussion.
It should be noted that Union Bank of India is be the authorized body to decide whether exam will be held or not. For this Bank Job, UBI may conduct online exam and interviews, or online exam only, or interviews only. As and when exam is held it will be in tune with the following scheme of examination.
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to post||50||100|
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject (total questions and marks are given in the above table).
- For each incorrect answer one fourth (25%) of marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty.
- If the total of the penalty for a test is in fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Interview 2017
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those applicants who have secured the minimum category-wise and test-wise cut-off marks to be decided for Online Examination / Group Discussion and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the total marks scored in the Online Examination / Group Discussion shall be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 for General / Unreserved applicants and 1:5 in case of applicants belonging to the Reserved Categories.
- The applicants may also be called directly for Personal Interview without holding of Online Examination / Group Discussion. The Bank reserves its right to call any number of applicants for the Personal Interview at its sole discretion.
- After the selection process, the applicants, who secure more than the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in the used selection processes, will be ranked in a descending order on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Online Examination / Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Categories.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates, who pass the Online Examination / Group Discussion, if conducted, as well as, the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit / Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.
If you have any queries regarding Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017, please ask in comments below.