Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018: The Union Bank of India is conducting a written test to fill a total of 100 vacancies for the post of Forex & Treasury Officer. The last date to submit the online application is January 13, 2018. The Admit Card for the online exam will be available after the successful completion of the application form process.Admit Card can be downloaded by online mode only. Candidates are not receiving their admit card post or any other means. The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Examination and Personal Interview. The Online Examination will be held on February 09, 2018 (Tentatively) at various centers. The qualifiers of the written exam will then be allowed to appear for the Interview. Interested candidates can get all the details regarding Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 like important dates, application form, admit card, result, career objectives, salary, probation period in the article below.
Union Bank Forex & Treasury Officer Recruitment 2018
The application process for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment has been started. Candidates can check their eligibility before applying for the post. Candidates can check the schedule for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 as in the table provided below:
|Application Form 2017 available from||20 Dec 2017|
|Online registration closes on||13 Jan 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card available for download from||29 Jan 2018|
|Union Bank Credit Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||09 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result||27 Mar 2018|
|Interviews||To be announced|
- Total Number of Vacancies: 100 (50 vacancies for each post)
- Name of the Post: Forex & Treasury Officer
- Pay scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Probation Period: The selected candidates will be on a Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of joining the Bank.
|2||Integrated Treasury Officer||26||07||04||13|
Application Form for the recruitment of Forex & Treasury Officer has been started. The application of UBI SO Recruitment 2018 is available in online mode only at unionbankofindia.co.in. Candidates have to provide valid details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Experience Details and other as required. The last date to fill the application form is January 13, 2018.
The application fee for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 is given in the table below:
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600|
Note: The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees / intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees / Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Mode of Payment
The application fee is to be paid by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Application fee paid by any other mode like Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders will not be accepted.
How to Apply
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications are given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Before proceeding to apply online, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as explained below:
- For Forex Officer: 23 years to 32 years
- For Treasury Officer: 23 years to 35 years
For Forex Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange conducted by IIBF.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having professional qualification like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
For Treasury Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Post Qualification Work Experience
For Forex Officer:
Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application i.e. December 20, 2017, is mandatory.
For Treasury Officer:
Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application i.e. December 20, 2017 is mandatory
Note: The copies of the Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of Work Experience Certificate. The applicant will not be allowed to participate in the process on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. His /Her candidature shall be cancelled at any stage, even after his / her selection/appointment in the services of the Bank on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc.
The Admit card for UBI Credit Officer 2018 written exam will be available after the successful completion of the application form process. The admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually through post. The Admit Card consist of the personal information about the candidate like Name of the applicant, category, etc and basic information about the entrance exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must bring the hard copy of the admit card and a valid id proof to the examination center.
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be awarded in case if no answer is marked by the applicant.
The examination scheme for the written exam is as follows:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to post||50||100|
Note: The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi. The Bank also reserves the right to alter the structure of the online examination.
The UBI Specialist officer 2017 written exam will be conducted at the following test centers:
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Online Examination / Test:
The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will
consist of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional knowledge relevant to the post and English. There are total 200 questions carrying total 200 marks. The time period for doing the test is 120 minutes. There is a negative marking of one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the final score.
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
- After the selection process, the applicants, who secure more than the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in the used selection processes, will be ranked in a descending order on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Online Examination / Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Categories.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates, who pass the Online Examination / Group Discussion, if conducted, as well as, the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit / Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.
Union Bank of India Forex and Treasury Officer Result 2018
The Union Bank of India will upload the result on its official website. Also, the candidate’s who are shortlisted or qualifies for Personal Interview will be informed about the same through registered
post/speed post on the communication address mentioned in the online application. The candidates who qualify the written exam can participate in the Interview round. Such candidates will be issued call letter for the Interview by which they will be information about the interview schedule.
Service Indemnity Bond
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years. However, in case the candidates decide to leave the bank before completing 3 years of service, such candidates shall have to pay the Bank a sum of Rs. 250000.00 plus GST and all other taxes as applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates selected in the above recruitment process will be recruited as Forex Officers or Integrated Treasury Officers in Specialized Segment in the Bank as per the post applied for. Their Career Path in the subject category will be as per the Bank’s extant Promotion Policy after which they will be allowed to participate in promotion in the Bank to higher Grade / Scale along with other General Banking Officers in that Scale, if they are otherwise eligible and fulfill the prescribed norms as per the Bank’s Promotion Policy.
For more detail about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Forex & Treasury Officer, download notification.