UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission is called UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct various examinations for an appointment of contenders for the various vacant posts. Recently UPSSSC invites application form for UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 for the candidates who want to work with Uttar Pradesh Government. All the candidates have to fill the UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Application form before the last date as mention.
Candidates who are going to participate in the UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 process can check the complete information of UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, etc through this page below.
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts – 352
Name of the Post – Stenographer
- General – 210
- OBC – 90
- SC – 46
- ST – 06
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2016) – Between 18 years to 40 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed in class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for the UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Typing Test and Personal Interview.
- General (UR) – 160
- OBC – 160
- SC – 70
- ST – 70
|Online Registration start from||24 Dec 2016|
|Online payment starts||26 Dec 2016|
|Last date for registration||14 Jan 2017|
|Online payment submission end||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||18 Jan 2017|
|Date of Examination||18 Jun 2017|
|Exam Pattern / Syllabus||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Re-Modified Answer Key
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 upsssc.gov.in Application Form
Candidates can fill their Application form for UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
Get UP Stenographer Application Form 2017 – Click Here to fill the UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
|Category||Application Fee||Online Portal Fee||Total|
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the“ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Candidates who have qualified in Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply for this post.
- Shorthand of 80 wpm & 25 wpm Typing speed.
- Must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC.
Age Limit – Candidate should have complete their age of 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 01.07.2016 means candidates born before 02.07.1976 and born after 01.07.1998 is not eligible to apply.
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Reservation
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of following rounds. Candidates who have download their Admit Card and have appeared in the Examination held by UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission can check their Result and Qualified candidates in the examination will be called for the next round of selection.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test / Shorthand Test
- Personal Interview
After the completion of Application process candidates will have to appear in the written examination as per schedule date. Candidates who clear this stage of Written Examination will be called for the Typing Test / Shorthand Test at PC or Laptop.
All the candidates who are qualified both the rounds of Written Examination and Typing Test / Shorthand Test will be directly called by the commission for Personal Interview. Candidates will have to clear all the stages of selection process for the joining in the various department of Uttar Pradesh State.