UPSC CISF AC (Executive) LDCE Admit 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit Card of CISF LDCE 2019 on February 12, 2019, at upsc.gov.in. The admit card has been issued for the examination to be held on March 03, 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form in time can download their admit card now. The candidates have two option to download the admit card, either by entering the CISF number or roll number. In both modes, the candidates have to enter the date of birth. The only mode to download the UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019 is online apart from that no other mode is available to do so. Get here all the details UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2018
The admit card is issued for all the eligible candidates, the candidates have to download the admit card now. It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
|UPSC CISF Admit Card 2019||Important Date|
|E- Admission Card||12 Feb to 03 Mar 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||03 Mar 2019|
|E-summon for PST/ PET/ MET||04th week of Apr 2019|
|PST/ PET/ MET||1st week of May 2019|
|E-summon for Personal Interview||4th week of May 2019|
|Personal Interview||1st week of Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019 for the written test.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019 for Written Examination
The candidates can download the admit card from the link given above. To get the method of downloading the admit card the candidates can check the steps.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, which redirects to the admit card login page.
- Here candidates have to click on the says “To download e admit card”.
- On clicking the admit card page opens, here two options appear, Ethier by entering the CISF number of roll number.
- If a candidate chooses for the CISF number then he/she have to enter the CISF number and date of birth.
- Same goes with the Roll number, the candidates have to enter the Date of birth.
Details on UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019
This admission ticket carries all the details related to the candidate such as-
- Roll number
- Unique registration is allocated by the commission,
- Venue (where the exam takes place)
- Address of the test center,
- what to carry in the exam hall,
- what not to carry in the exam hall
- And some code & conduct to be followed in the hall.
The UPSC will also issue a similar e-admission card on its official website 2 weeks before the exam. It will be obtainable by visiting the official website at upsc.gov.in and logging in to the account.
What To Carry Along with UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019?
The admission card for written test must be carried along a blue/black pen, official id issued by commission etc. without the hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter the premises. If the picture on the admit card is not clear, then bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and 2 passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
So if this document is so essential, then you must also know how to obtain it. This we have discussed just below:-
E-summon for Physical Standard Test /PET/Medical Test
We hope the process is already clear to you from the above intro, but if not, then you please look at these details one more time. The individuals who clear the written test, their names will be displayed in a pdf file in or around 04th week of April 2018 on the official website. Unlike admit card issued for written test, the candidates who are further called to attend PST/PET rounds will receive an e-summon. This will be a notice or letter inviting you to reach the address in uniform and make arrangements for stay possible for 2-3 days and more. The venue where the candidates have to report will also be mentioned with the reporting time. Take care of these small things to avoid haphazardness.
E-summon for Personal Interview
This provisional entry to PI through e-summon will be announced in 04th week of May 2018 on the official website of the UPSC. Each admit card is provisional in terms that it does not guarantee recruitment. It is a temporary ticket. Only such candidates who clear PST/PET and Medical test will see their name and roll number in e-summon for Personal interview. PI is meant as a medium to get to know the aspirant in person. You will be tested here based on your personality, clarity in expressing thoughts. The panel usually looks for a factor that distinguishes them from the rest crowd.
Instructions for the candidates related to UPSC CISF AC (Executive) 2018 Admission Card
- Read the instructions on e-Admit Card carefully and inform discrepancies, if any, to UPSC immediately.
- While contacting the officials, mention your Name, Registration ID, Roll Number, & Year of the Examination.
- Carry the e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- Each individual is responsible for handling the hall ticket on their own.
- You may be allowed to enter 20 minutes before the exam.
- Moreover, You will not be admitted to the examination if you report maximum 10 minutes after the exam has started.
- Appearing to the test centre other than the time indicated, candidature may possibly be cancelled.
- Please refer official notice for any change in dates, time uploaded on the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Avoid carrying Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the e-Gadgets inside the premises.
- Use only Black Ball Point Pen only for making the entries in the OMR sheet so that it is scannable.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- Incorrect marked responses fetch Negative Marking
- In the Paper II, the medium of Essay writing should be same as opted by the candidate and allowed by the Commission.
- The medium of Precis Writing Comprehension Components and other communication/ language skills will be English only.