UPSC CISF AC (Executive) 2018 Admission Card of the eligible candidates to this examination will be uploaded on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in 2 weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the registered candidates. No paper (hard copy) Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission. The E-admission card will be the only entry gateway to the examination hall. Candidates are also advised to take multiple copies of the card so that if you lose the hall ticket, the other can be put to use conveniently. There will be three admit cards in total that UPSC will issue to the candidates. First admit card will be issued for the written test 2 weeks before the date of examination. The second stage admit card will be issued for the candidates who clear the written test and qualify for appearing in PST/PET/MET in or around 04th week of April 2018. The third stage hall ticket will be issued to those candidates who clear the PST round and will qualify for the Personal Interview. The admit card for PI will be issued tentatively in 04th week of May 2018.
However, there is a little difference in the e-admission card issued for written test and ticket issued for PST/PET/MET and PI. while for the written test, the admission card is uploaded on the login of the candidate to which the steps are indicated below, the entry ticket for PST/PET/MET and PI is know as E-Summon. E-summon is in fact a letter in pdf file format that is published by the UPSC on the official website and it carries the Name and Roll Number of the selected candidates. Candidates are required to take print of the page and carry it along on the test day. So you must have observed that the admission card is uploaded on logging while e-summon is uploaded as pdf file.
|Application from submission in online mode ends||04th week of January 2018|
|E- Admission Card||2 weeks before the date of examination|
|Date of Written Entrance Exam||04 March 2018|
|Result declaration dates||02nd week of April 2018 (Tentative)|
|E-summon for PST/ PET/ MET||04th week of April 2018|
|PST/ PET/ MET||01st week of May 2018|
|E-summon for Personal Interview||04th week of May 2018|
|Personal Interview||01st week of July 2018|
|Final result declaration||02nd week of July 2018|
What is Admit card for written test ?
All those candidates who wish to appear for the written test must apply for the same using the prescribed application within the time frame. Once, these applications are received, the commission will provide a hall ticket to all these registered candidates in the computer system. This ticket is pronounced as e-admission card by the commission. You can call it hall ticket/admit card/entry pass and so on. But the main motive for issuing it to give each and every applicant a unique identity number so that a track can be kept as to who appeared for the exam and who did not.
What information admission card carries?
This admission ticket carries all the details related to the candidate such as- name, roll number, unique registration is allocated by commission, venue (where the exam takes place) address of the test centre, what to carry in the exam hall, what not to carry in the exam hall, and some code & conduct to be followed in the hall.
The UPSC will also issue a similar e-admission card on its official website 2 weeks before the exam. It will be obtainable by visiting the official website at upsc.gov.in and logging in to the account.
What to carry on the exam day?
The admission card for written test must be carried along a blue/black pen, official id issued by commission etc. without the hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter the premises. If the picture on the admit card is not clear, then bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and 2 passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
So if this document is so essential, then you must also know how to obtain it. This we have discussed just below:-
Steps to download the admission card
- Visit the official website or click the link when which we will provide when the admission card link is activated
- Enter your Roll Number
- Select date of birth confirm the random image
- Submit or reset according to your need
- Check the venue
- Download the admission card
E-summon for Physical Standard Test /PET/Medical Test
We hope the process is already clear to you from the above intro, but if not, then you please look at these details one more time. The individuals who clear the written test, their names will be displayed in a pdf file in or around 04th week of April 2018 on the official website. Unlike admit card issued for written test, the candidates who are further called to attend PST/PET rounds will receive an e-summon. This will be a notice or letter inviting you to reach the address in uniform and make arrangements for stay possible for 2-3 days and more. The venue where the candidates have to report will also be mentioned with the reporting time. Take care of these small things to avoid haphazardness.
E-summon for Personal Interview
This provisional entry to PI through e-summon will be announced in 04th week of May 2018 on the official website of the UPSC. Each admit card is provisional in terms that it does not guarantee recruitment. It is a temporary ticket. Only such candidates who clear PST/PET and Medical test will see their name and roll number in e-summon for Personal interview. PI is meant as a medium to get to know the aspirant in person. You will be tested here based on your personality, clarity in expressing thoughts. The panel usually looks for a factor that distinguishes them from the rest crowd.
Instructions for the candidates related to UPSC CISF AC (Executive) 2018 Admission Card
- Read the instructions on e-Admit Card carefully and inform discrepancies, if any, to UPSC immediately.
- While contacting the officials, mention your Name, Registration ID, Roll Number, & Year of the Examination.
- Carry the e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- Each individual is responsible for handling the hall ticket on their own.
- You may be allowed to enter 20 minutes before the exam.
- Moreover, You will not be admitted to the examination if you report maximum 10 minutes after the exam has started.
- Appearing to the test centre other than the time indicated, candidature may possibly be cancelled.
- Please refer official notice for any change in dates, time uploaded on the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Avoid carrying Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the e-Gadgets inside the premises.
- Use only Black Ball Point Pen only for making the entries in the OMR sheet so that it is scannable.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- Incorrect marked responses fetch Negative Marking
- In the Paper II, the medium of Essay writing should be same as opted by the candidate and allowed by the Commission.
- The medium of Precis Writing Comprehension Components and other communication/ language skills will be English only.