UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2018 is also called Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018. The competitive exam is held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment of eligible candidates as Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. The exam is scheduled to be held on March 04 2018. The CISF AC LDCE 2018 Application Form will be available online at UPSC official website. The applicants need to fill in necessary details in it and submit the hard copy of the same to the CISF authorities. The selection of candidates for the given post will be on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests.
Only those applicants who successfully registered for the exam were able to download their CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2018. It is important that the candidate should qualify all the stages of the selection process in order to be considered for recruitment. Check complete information about UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2018 including important date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc in the article below.
UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2018
The applicants must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards for admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant (Executive) in CISF, 2018. Here, we have given the schedule for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2018 in the table below.
|Application form submission begins||06 Dec 2017|
|Application form submission||29 Dec 2017 (06:00pm)|
|Last date of submission of Hard copy of the Application Form||05 Jan 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||16 Feb 2018|
|CISF AC LDCE 2018 exam date||04 Mar 2018|
|Result declaration dates||04 Apr 2018 (Tentative)|
|PST/ PET/ MET||1st week of May 2018|
|Personal Interview||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Final result declaration||2nd week of Jul 2018|
Official Website: The candidates can check more information about the UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2018 at website, upsconline.nic.in
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Vacancies
The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the Examination will be 29. However, last year the there were a total of 07 vacancies, out of which 06 for General category candidates, 01 for SC category and Nil for ST category candidates. The tentative number of vacancies for different categories is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC LDCE 2018
The candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Age Limit: A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the August 01st, 2018.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
- Number of Attempts: Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be
permitted three attempts at the examination.
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on January 01, 2018 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Desirable Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These
desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
Note: For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years.
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Application Form
- The candidate is required to visit the official website at upsc.gov.in and fill the form in Online Mode.
- In the online application form, applicants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communication Details, etc. The candidate must take a hard copy of the entire form after furnishing the details.
- The online filled in application form should also be sent to the officials in due time for verification and onward transmission to the commission.
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2018 was available online for download. The Admit card has been issued for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. The applicant was able to download the admit card, a week before the exam. No printed admit card sent individually to the candidates. The CISF AC Admit Card 2018 consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Exam Pattern
The written test consists of two papers:
- Duration of the exam: Two and a half hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
Paper 2: The Paper 2 consists of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of the Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration. The candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be
Syllabus of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2018
Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
2. General Science – The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include question to test basic knowledge of history of India, Indian and World Geography as well
as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Conduct of PST/PET and MET
On the basis of the written test of CISF AC LDCE 2018 held by UPSC on March 04, 2018, the UPSC published a list of candidates who has been selected for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests. The PST/PET and MET will be conducted by CISF.
Physical Standards – The Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)||157 Cms ( Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cms ( ST)||154 cms ( ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cms (with 5 cm minimum expansion )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||Shape 1||Shape 1|
2. Medical Standards
|Components||Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)- These Tests will be only of qualifying nature and will not carry any marks. Failure even in one of these tests will amount to disqualification.
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.50 Meters||–|
The candidates who will qualify the Medical Standards Tests will be called for the Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the UPSC. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 200 marks and the candidate will be asked questions both in his/her own field as well as matters of general interest to test his/her
awareness and understanding. Last year, 25 candidates were selected for Interview.
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Minimum qualifying marks
The minimum standards secured by the candidate’s community wise at different stages of the examination are considered for selecting candidates. The marks secured by the last recommended candidate by UPSC obtained the following marks
|Community||Minimum qualifying marks standard/ marks approved for short-listing candidates on the basis of performance in Objective Type paper (P-1 Out of 300)|
|Community||Minimum qualifying marks standard/ marks approved at the written stage (Out of 400 marks)|
|Community||Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 600 marks)|
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Answer key
The answer keys containing solutions of 150 objective type questions in the written test conducted in set wise will be published after the test. The answer key will indicate the responses that are correct and the students should mark. This shall be the final key and there may be no challenging the answer key facility related to the event.
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Final Result
After all the candidates timely appear for Personal Interview, the result may be expected to be announced in the 02nd week of July 2018. On the basis of the written test i.e LDCE 2018 and PET/PST/MET and Personal Interview of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the post of Assistant Commandments, the final results will be available for download on the official website i.e cisf.gov.in the result would be downloadable for a period of 60 days. The final result shall be available in form of pdf containing names of the selected candidates in order of their merit. The recommended candidates will fill the reported vacancies as Assistant Commandments.
As per previous year, 7 candidates were selected for the post. The top scorer was Vikas Singh with 396 marks (Paper-1=220, Paper-2=40 marks, Personality Test= 136 marks).
Let us see the marks of the previous year candidates who were selected for the post
|0004324||Mritunjay Kumar Pandey||246||041||100||387|
|0002569||Pushpendra Singh Tanwar||200||045||132||377|
CISF AC LDCE 2018 Marksheet
After the final results are declared, the appointed candidates can expect their mark sheet to be uploaded to the official website after 15 days from the day of result publication. And the mark sheet would be accessible for a period of 45 days only. So the candidates are informed to take the print of the page as soon as possible.
For more information, candidates can download the notice here- Click Here to download the notification