UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the list of the candidates qualified in the written examination. The list has been released at the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. CISF AC LDCE Result declared on April 16, 2019. The CISF result has been declared for the examination to be held on March 03, 2019. The recruitment is being held to recruit 10 candidates as Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. The selection of candidates for the given post will be on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/ Interview Tests. Get here all the details of UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019
UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019
The applicants must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards for admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant (Executive) in CISF, 2019. Here, we have given the schedule for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 in the table below.
|UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019||Important Date|
|Application form submission begins||05 Dec 2018|
|Application form submission||31 Dec 2018 (06:00pm)|
|Issuance of Admit Card||12 Feb 2019|
|CISF AC LDCE 2018 exam date||03 Mar 2019|
|Result declaration dates||16 Apr 2019|
|PST/ PET/ MET||1st week of May 2019|
|Personal Interview||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Final result declaration||2nd week of Jul 2019|
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2019 is available online for download at upsc.gov.in. The Admit card has been issued for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. The applicant can download the admit card. No printed admit card has been sent individually to the candidates. The CISF AC Admit Card 2019 consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Exam Pattern
The written test consists of two papers:
- Duration of the exam: Two and a half hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
Paper 2: Paper 2 consists of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration. The candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be
Conduct of PST/PET and MET
On the basis of the written test of CISF AC LDCE 2018 held by UPSC on March 04, 2018, the UPSC published a list of candidates who has been selected for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests. The PST/PET and MET will be conducted by CISF.
Physical Standards – The Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)||157 Cms ( Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cms ( ST)||154 cms ( ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cms (with 5 cm minimum expansion )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||Shape 1||Shape 1|
2. Medical Standards
|Components||Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)- These Tests will be only of qualifying nature and will not carry any marks. Failure even in one of these tests will amount to disqualification.
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.50 Meters||–|
The candidates who will qualify the Medical Standards Tests will be called for the Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the UPSC. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 200 marks and the candidate will be asked questions both in his/her own field as well as matters of general interest to test his/her
awareness and understanding. Last year, 25 candidates were selected for Interview.
Syllabus of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019
Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
2. General Science – The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include a question to test basic knowledge of the history of India, Indian and World Geography as well
as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Answer key
The answer keys containing solutions of 150 objective type questions in the written test conducted in set wise will be published after the test. UPSC will release the answer key after the announcement of result at upsc.gov.in. The answer key will indicate the responses that are correct and the students should mark. This shall be the final key and there may be no challenging the answer key facility related to the event.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Result
After all the candidates timely appear for Personal Interview, the result may be expected to be announced in the 02nd week of July 2018. On the basis of the written test i.e LDCE 2018 and PET/PST/MET and Personal Interview of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the post of Assistant Commandments, the final results will be available for download on the official website i.e cisf.gov.in the result would be downloadable for a period of 60 days. The final result shall be available in form of pdf containing names of the selected candidates in order of their merit. The recommended candidates will fill the reported vacancies as Assistant Commandments.
As per previous year, 7 candidates were selected for the post. The top scorer was Vikas Singh with 396 marks (Paper-1=220, Paper-2=40 marks, Personality Test= 136 marks).
Let us see the marks of the previous year candidates who were selected for the post
|0004324||Mritunjay Kumar Pandey||246||041||100||387|
|0002569||Pushpendra Singh Tanwar||200||045||132||377|
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Minimum Qualifying marks
The candidates who appear for the examination have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks. UPSC reveal the minimum marks after the announcement of the exam. So the candidates can’t get this year minimum marks which they have to obtain. But they can take the estimation from last year marks.
The marks secured by the last recommended candidate by UPSC obtained the following marks
|Community||Minimum qualifying marks standard/ marks approved for short-listing candidates on the basis of performance in Objective Type paper (P-1 Out of 300)|
|Community||Minimum qualifying marks standard/ marks approved at the written stage (Out of 400 marks)|
|Community||Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 600 marks)|
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Marksheet
After the final results are declared, the appointed candidates can expect their mark sheet to be uploaded to the official website after 15 days from the day of result publication. And the mark sheet would be accessible for a period of 45 days only. So the candidates are informed to take the print of the page as soon as possible.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Vacancies
A total number of vacancies are to be filled with recruitment is 10. Last time through the same recruitment held for 29 vacancies. The candidates can check the vacancy distribution for this year recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC LDCE 2019
The candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Age Limit: A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the August 01, 2019.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
- Number of Attempts: Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be
permitted three attempts at the examination.
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on January 01, 2019 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Desirable Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These
desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
Note: For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years.
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Application Form
- The candidate were required to visit the official website at upsc.gov.in and fill the form in Online Mode.
- In the online application form, applicants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communication Details, etc. The candidate must take a hard copy of the entire form after furnishing the details.
- The online filled in application form should also be sent to the officials in due time for verification and onward transmission to the commission.
For more information, candidates can download the notice here- Click Here to download the notification