UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020: The result of the written examination for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 recruitment has been released at the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 exam was organized on March 01, 2020. A total of 23 vacancies are advertised in the post of Assistant Commandant (Exe) in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The result of the written examination is expected to be released soon. Candidates can read about the entire process of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 recruitment, including the selection procedure, exam pattern, important dates, and other necessary details in this article.
Latest: The written examination result of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 has been released. Check here
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
Union Public Service Commission conducts the CISF AC (Exe) LDCE recruitment exam only for Limited Departmental Candidates. The complete eligibility conditions can be checked here in this article. Check out all the important dates of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 here below so as to not miss any event.
|UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020||Important Date|
|Application form submission begins||04 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Application form |
|24 Dec 2019 (06:00pm)|
|Receiving of Hard Copy of |
|06 Jan 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 Feb -01 Mar 2020|
|CISF AC LDCE 2020 exam date||01 Mar 2020|
|Result publication||13 Jul 2020|
Overview of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
The examination for CISF AC (Exe) LDCE recruitment is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. This Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is organized to shortlist eligible departmental candidates for selection and appointment into the post of Assistant Commandant (Executive). Here is a brief overview of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE.
- To be an Assistant Commandant, candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university. Candidates who have NCC B or C certificate ar also found eligible for this post.
- In addition to the submission of the online application form, candidates must also send a hard copy of the filled up application form to relevant CISF authorities.
- Only 03 attempts are allowed for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE.
- To qualify for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE, candidates have to go through written examination, physical efficiency test, medical test, and interview session.
- The verification of candidates is also done by CISF after the interview round.
- The salary of a newly recruited Assistant Commandant is Rs.56,100-Rs.1,77,500 (Pay band-3).
Result of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
On the basis of the written test, physical test, medical test, and personal interview, the final result is prepared and uploaded on the official website i.e cisf.gov as well as on upsc.gov.in. However, after the written exam, the results of the same are also released. It consists of the names of those candidates who qualify through the written test and become eligible for the subsequent screening process. Once the result is uploaded, candidates can check it from the official website. To download results, candidates have to visit the upsc.gov.in website and click on ‘written result’. The result is made available in the pdf format, which doesn’t require any login.
Answer key of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
The answer keys containing the solutions to the 150 objective type questions in the papers are released after the exam is over. A PDF file consisting of all 4 sets of question papers – Set A, Set B Set C, ad Set D – is released on the official website, upsc.gov.in. With the help of answer keys, candidates are able to estimate their final score. Once the answer key is released, candidates can download the answer key from the official website. Candidates must note that the answer key is released only for those stages of the exam that have an objective type question paper.
Vacancy Details of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
Tentative number of vacancies for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE recruitment 2020 are 23. The bifurcation of the vacancies as per category reservation in the Assistant Commandant posts can be checked below.
Responsibilities of a CISF AC (Exe)
A public sector job does not only offer steady income, job security, and fixed working timings. Instead, some government job profiles offer more than just that, and it is in the form of respect and new experiences. There are some jobs that put people in an authorized position to serve their nation, to experience the dignity of uniform, and its pride in being a part of the armed forces. Joining CISF AC through the UPSC examination is one of them. Read about the responsibilities, new experience, and other things that the job offers here.
- Joining UPSC CISF AC (Exe) brings a lot of responsibility. First of all, is to offer protection at a domestic level and internal threats without any bias and fear.
- CISF Assistant Commandants are mostly posted in Metro cities. So it is easy for them to live with their families.
- Through CISF Assistant Commandant, candidates can earn respect, power, and good pay.
- More than earning it is all about learning. With this job profile, candidates can learn value system, discipline, leadership opportunity, sacrifice and selfless actions.
Exam Pattern of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 Recruitment
A written exam is held for the preliminary shortlisting of applicants. The exam pattern of the written exam for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 recruitment selection is presented below.
Paper I: General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
Duration of the exam: Two and a half hours
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question Type
Number of Questions: 150 questions
Medium of the Test: Test is bilingual hence held in English and Hindi language
Total Marks: Paper 1 is of 300 marks
|Part||Subject||Number of |
|A||General Ability |
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension
In Paper II, candidates are allowed to choose the medium of answering between English or Hindi in Essay Component, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components remains English only.
Duration: 02 hours
Total Marks: 100
Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Efficiency Test
Once the candidates qualify the written exam of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020, the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Efficiency Tests of shortlisted candidates are conducted. Medical Efficiency Test is conducted only for those candidates, who are able to qualify the PET. Once a candidate is able to qualify both, physical as well as medical test, they are summoned for the Personality Test/Interview, conducted by Commission. After the successful completion of all the stages mentioned above, the final merit list of candidates recommended for appointment is prepared and shared with CISF, who decides the further course of action.
The minimum physical requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)|
162.5 cms ( ST)
|157 Cms ( Gen & SC)|
154 cms ( ST)
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cms |
(with 5 cm minimum expansion )
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||Shape 1||Shape 1|
(a) Eye Sight
|Components||Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Distant Vision||6/6 or 6/9||6/12, 6/9|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
(b) Carrying angle: Carrying angle of the candidates applying for the post of CISF LDC 2020, shouldn’t be more than 20◦ for female and 15◦ for male.
(c) Ear: There shouldn’t be any continuous ear discharge or deafness in the candidate applying for the post. Also, the candidate should be free from any kind of acquired or congenital diseases that might obstruct the ear passage. Nor a candidate should have vertigo, tinnitus or recurring earache.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification released by CISF to know complete medical standards laid down by the authorities.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
This test is qualifying in nature and does not carry any specific marks. A candidate will be disqualified if failed in any of these tests.
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.50 Meters||–|
Union Public Service Commission conducts interview/personality test, which is of 200 marks. Questions asked by the candidates during the interview are based on the field they belong to, as well as on their general interest. This test is conducted to know the understanding and awareness of the candidates. The motto behind the personal interview is to assess not only the mental calibre of the candidate but also the integrity of their character and social traits.
Syllabus of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
Syllabus for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE is as follows:
Paper 1 (general ability and intelligence and professional skill) is divided into two parts, Part A and Part B.
Part A: General Ability and Intelligence comprises of
- General mental ability
- General science
- Current events of national and international importance
- General awareness
Part B: Professional Skill comprises of
- CISF related professional skills
- Computer skills and awareness
- Service rules and HR matters
Paper II Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension
Paper II is a descriptive type. It tests, how well candidates are able to express their ideas, through the topics present in the question paper, by ensuring that language is correct and does not have any spelling errors.
- Click here to get UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Syllabus 2020.
How To Prepare for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020?
Preparing for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE is not an easy task. Candidates must be dedicated to following a stringent study plan while also ensuring that they implement smart study tactics to know prepare efficiently within a short time. The following useful tips can be implemented.
- Candidates can start their preparation by taking reference from UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE syllabus and exam pattern. It is crucial to understand what topics bear most importance and in which section the candidate holds great command. This helps in equal distribution of time amongst various subjects.
- Studying and revision should be part of each candidate’s study plan. Refresh what the applicant has studied in a day. Practice these questions so as to get an idea about the level of preparation a candidate has done.
- One must have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of CISF related professional skills and law as these are covered in the syllabus. Without having sufficient knowledge and understanding, scenario-based questions cannot be answered.
- Candidates are advised to go through previous year papers to get acquainted with the nature of the question paper.
Admit Card for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
The admit card for CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 is uploaded on the official website of UPSC, two weeks before the examination. The Commission does not release any paper e-admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination hall, or else they are not allowed to appear in the examination. Admit cards are issued only through the website and candidates cannot expect the admit card to be sent to them by post or other means. In case, the photograph on the admit card is unclear, it is advisable to carry photo identity proof and 02 passport size photographs to the exam center.
Official Notification For UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
UPSC has released the notification for CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020. Check out excerpts from the same and get the full notification from the UPSC website.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
The UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 recruitment is for departmental candidates only. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission for the 2020 recruitment is as follows:
- Age Limit: Candidates applying for the job, must not be the age of 35 years on August 01, 2020. Also, the interested candidates, should not be born before August 02, 1985.
- Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should have the graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Number of Attempts: Eligible candidates can make three attempts for UPSC CISF LDC 2020 exam.
- Desirable Qualification: If a candidate has NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate, then it is counted as the desirable qualification. The desirable qualification is considered during the personality test, interview round only.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to complete 04 years, up to 01 January 2020 in regular service, and must be holding the Inspector(GD)/Sub. Inspector (GD) rank. This is including the tenure spent in basic training, also the candidate must have a clean record of service.
Note: Age relaxation of maximum 05 years is given to the candidates who belongs to SC/ST category.
Application Process of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020
To fill the application form for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE exam, candidates have to first visit the official website of UPSC, which is upsc.gov.in. Then they have to get themselves registered before they start the process of filling the application form. Once the registration is done correctly, candidates can start filling the application form.
Once the application form is filled correctly, candidates have to send the hard copy of it, at the following address: Director-General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003. While filling the application form, candidates have to ensure that they fill it correctly, as nobody is allowed to make further changes in it.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is termed as the central recruiting agency of India. Headquartered in New Delhi, at Dholpur House, UPSC has it’s own secretariat. Mr Arvind Saxena is the Chairman of UPSC, who was appointed for this post in the year 2018. UPSC is consulted on various matters related to the recruitment methods for civil posts and civil services, appointments for posts and civil services, disciplinary matters related to the civil servants and many more.
Official website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check the recruitment events in upsc.gov.in and cisf.gov.in.
Ans : A total number of 23 vacancies is released for Assistant Commandants (Executive).
Ans : Yes. Selected candidates have to take part in the Physical Endurance Test (PET). After PET, candidates are shortlisted for interview round.
Ans : Candidates have to send a hard copy of application form to Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003