UPSC CMS Question Paper 2020 – Union Public Service Commission publishes UPSC CMS Question Papers online at upsc.gov.in after the exam is over. Candidates can check the direct link to download the UPSC CMS Question Paper 2020 from this article as well. Separate PDF files are released for UPSC CMS Exam 2021 Question Papers for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Aspirants can use these UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Paper to practise for the examination and score better. Read complete details on UPSC CMS Question Paper 2020 from this article.
UPSC CMS Question Paper 2020
The direct link to download the UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) question paper is available here. Candidates who are appearing for the UPSC CMS exam in the upcoming year can download these papers and practise them. It will not only boost the scores but also helps in time management.
How to Utilize UPSC CMS Question Paper 2020
UPSC CMs is a national level examination. Each year the number of appearing candidates is increasing. With that, competition is also rising. So, to stay ahead of competitors and crack the exam candidates need to prepare well. As per the previous year topper, CMS aspirants should prepare with the UPSC CMS Previous year question papers. We have listed here some of the prominent uses of UPSC CMS Question paper and how it can boost the preparations.
- Practise the UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers on regular basis. It will help to build time management skills.
- Candidates can use the UPSC CMS Question Paper as a mock test. It will build a real examination vicinity and candidates can feel the pressure of the exam hall. You will be mentally prepared.
- Analysing the question paper after attempting it crucial. You can calculate the scores with the help of the UPSC CMS Answer key and also check the in-depth analysis of the answers for a clearer understanding.
- With regular practice, candidates will be able to point out some important topics for the examinations. As pointed out by exam experts and AIR holders, there are certain topics of UPSC CMS Syllabus that conducting body repeats. With regular practise aspirant can note down.
- There are several publishers that release some reference books. These books not only include the previous year papers but also the sample paper and mock test. Aspirants should go through these books as well for preparations.
About UPSC CMS
The Combined Medical Services (CMS) exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The recruitment is organized to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer in various organizations. Candidates get a total of 06 attempts to appear for the UPSC CMS exam. The selection procedure includes a CBT exam and interview round. In the first stage, a total of 120 questions are asked from Paper I and 120 questions from Paper 2. Thereafter, on qualifying for the prelims examination candidates have to appear for the interview that takes place for 100 marks.