The “Combined Medical Services” Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations. The UPSC CMS entrance examination comprises a written examination. For the sake of the candidates, we are providing UPSC CMS Question Paper with their Answer Keys. UPSC CMS’s previous year question paper are very helpful for candidates who are preparing for UPSC CMS 2019 as they give a complete picture of CMS Exam pattern and the type of question.
UPSC CMS Question Paper 2019
UPSC CMS Question Paper 2019 is a very important resource for candidates who are going to appear for the upcoming UPSC examination. Scroll down to download UPSC CMS Question Paper 2019.
These exam papers are very helpful in order to crack the exam by solving this question papers candidates can get exact idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty of the exam.
Guidelines for UPSC Aspirants
There are some basic guidelines for all the UPSC Aspirants which they should always keep in mind while preparing for the exam. These guidelines are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Prioritize your time : First thing you have to do is prioritize your time. Prepare a time-table as per the schedule in which you are comfortable and then follow it honestly. Consistency is the key to crack such kind of exams.
- Start with the basics : Most of the aspirants make a mistake by going for advance level directly. But what you have to do first is clear your basics then move to the next level.
- Start Reading (Newspapers, novels, etc.) : Newspaper reading is very crucial while preparing for such exams as it improves your general knowledge, vocabulary, grammar, etc. Also you can add novels and other relevant things in your reading list.
- Go through previous year papers : While preparing for the exam the first thing you must know is about the pattern of the exam. Go through maximum number of previous papers to understand it. It also helps you in analyzing your performance so that you can work on it as per the need.
- Prefer relevant and recommended books : Always prefer relevant and recommended books for the exam and instead of going with number of books, prefer few standard books. Also aspirants can seek advice from their seniors, mentors, etc. before purchasing a book.