UPSC CMS Result 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases UPSC CMS result 2022 on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their UPSC CMS result 2022 through this article as well. Aspirants must have their login credential – registration ID/Roll Number ready to login and check the UPSC CMS result 2022. The candidates who have successfully qualified in the UPSC CMS 2022 examination will be recruited to posts like Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer etc. Read the entire article to know more about the UPSC CMS result 2022.
UPSC CMS Result 2022
The UPSC CMS result consists of all the qualifying candidate’s UPSC CMS roll numbers. UPSC has released the tentative annual calendar earlier this year. Below given are the important events and their corresponding dates concerning the result declaration of UPSC CMS Exam 2022.
|UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|UPSC CMS 2022 Result Declaration||Aug-Sep 2022 (tentative)|
Check result here : Candidates can check their UPSC CMS result 2022 at upsc.gov.in.
Overview of UPSC CMS Result 2022
Candidates can get all the details related to UPSC CMS Result 2022 at a glance here.
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Services Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|Number of Paper||Computer Based Test/Written Examination (CBT) Interview/Personality Test|
|Login Details for Result||Registration ID/Roll number and Date of Birth|
|Cut-off Marks||Not yet declared|
How to Check UPSC CMS Result 2022
Candidates can check their UPSC CMS results 2022 at upsc.gov.in by logging in with their UPSC CMS 2022 roll number/registration number and date of birth. To check the result for UPSC CMS 2022 candidates should follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage there will be a section called ‘What’s New’
- Click on ‘View All’ and a list appears as shown below
- Click on the ‘Final Result Combined Medical Services Examination,2022’
- There will be a PDF file link corresponding to the ‘Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022’. Click on it.
- A PDF file starts downloading. Open that file like below
- Candidates can see the number of candidates selected category wise in the PDF
- The roll numbers of the selected candidates will also be there in the PDF file.
- Candidates can press Cntrl+F and enter their UPSC CMS Roll Number or the Candidate’s name to see if they have qualified or not.
UPSC CMS Interview 2022
Aspirants who clear written exam have to appear for UPSC CMS interiew. Shortlisted candidaes who successfully submit DAF appear for the interview. Check the process on how to check UPSC CMS interview schedule below:
How to check CMS Interview Schedule?
- Go to the official website of UPSC.
- Now, click on the ‘examination > “active examination” button.
- Thereafter, search for the CMS section.
- On clicking on the link, the UPSC CMS Interview schedule link appears on the screen.
- Tap on it to check the date and venue for the interview.
Documents to Carry to UPSC CMS Interview
Aspirants have to carry the folliwng documents to the UPSC CMS interview centre:
- Certificate of Age.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Certificate in support of a claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable) certificate.
UPSC CMS 2022 Cutoff Marks
The UPSC CMS cut-off marks are decided based on factors like number of candidates who appear for the exam, level of exam, scores obtained by candidates and others. UPSC declares the cut-off marks along with the result. Aspirants can check the UPSC CMS previous year cut-off marks below:
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2020
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2019
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2018
|Category||Minimumqualifyingstandards*(Out of 500)||Cut-off marksat Final Stage(Out of 600)|
|PwBD – 1||110||177|
|PwBD – 2||153||206|
|PwBD – 4 & 5||198||247|
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2017
|Category||Written Exam Cut Off(Marks Out of 500)||Selection Cut Off(Marks Out of 600)|
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 (Out of 500)
- UPSC CMS Cut Off 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 (Out of 600)
UPSC CMS Final Result 2022
The UPSC CMS exam result will be declared on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission in two stages. Written exam results will be published first on the website. The final result will be uploaded to the website after the personality test. The final UPSC CMS 2022 result is declared in the form of a merital rank list. Candidates can download the PDF file using the steps mentioned earlier and press Ctrl+F and enter their roll number to see if they have qualified in the UPSC CMS exam or not. Candidates can login using the candidate’s Registration ID/Roll Number and Date of Birth to check their individual UPSC CMS scorecard. The UPSC sets two separate cut-offs for the written exam and the final cut off. The written exam is scored out of 500 whereas the final cut off is out of 600. The final cut off is based on both the UPSC CMS computer-based written exam and interview.
About UPSC CMS Exam
Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC CMS) is an annual nationwide recruitment test held by the Union Public Service Commission of India (UPSC). UPSC CMS is conducted every year in two stages. UPSC CMS is held to recruit eligible candidates to the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service etc. across all the states in India. The exam is conducted in two stages – (i) Computer-based offline written exam and (ii) Oral personality test/Interview.
Check result here:
Click here to check Marks of Recommended Candidates of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020.
Click here to check Public Disclosure of marks and other details of non-recommended willing candidates
Check here to check UPSC CMS Final Result 200.
Click here to check UPSC CMS 2020 Reserve List.
Click here to check UPSC CMS result 2020.
- Tap here to check final result of UPSC CMS 2019.
Ans : The result for UPSC CMS is released in PDF format for all the shortlisted candidates.
Ans : The candidates will need roll no. to check his result on the merit list of all the shortlisted candidates.
Ans : 1/3rd of the positive marks will be deducted from the total marks for every wrong answer.
Ans : There are 2 stages in the UPSC CMS exam. Stage one contains 2 paper; paper 1 and paper 2 and the second stage is the personality interview.