UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission releases the UPSC CMS answer key 2022 online at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct link to download UPSC CMS answer key Paper 1 and Paper 2 from this article. Aspirants can find mery-based CMs answer ey from this article as well on July 17, 2022 after the exam is over. These CMS question paper with answer keys released after CMS result is out. Candidates can get complete details on UPSC CMS answer key 2022 paper 1 and paper 2 in this article.
UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022
In section of the article candidates can find the important events related to UPSC CMS 2022 and their corresponding dates
|UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|Provisional answer key release||Not yet released|
|Last date of objecting answer key||Not yet released|
|Final answer key release||Not yet released|
Download here: Candidates can check and download UPSC CMS answer key 2022 as per schedule at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS 2021 Answer Key Release Date
Last year, UPSC CMS 2020 exam was conducted on October 22, 2020 for which the answer key was released on September 16, 2021. Usually, UPSC releases the official answer key after final result is out which took approximately 330 days last year. So, this year as well, candidates can expect UPSC CMS 2021 answer key in October 2022.
UPSC CMS 2021 Answer Key Release Date – October 2022
How to Download UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022?
Both the provisional as well as the revised/final answer key of UPSC CMS is released on the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Given below are step-by-step instructions the candidates should follow to download the answer key of UPSC CMS.
- Go to upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage click on ‘Examination’
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Answer Keys’
- On the new page click on ‘UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022’
- Candidates will be able to download the UPSC CMS Answer key for Paper I and Paper II in PDF format
How to Calculate Tentative Score using UPSC CMS 2022 Answer Key
The answer key can be utilized by the candidate to calculate their tentative scores for UPSC CMS 2022. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned in this section to calculate their tentative score.
- The exam has two parts and both parts will have a maximum of 250 marks for 120 questions each. And 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Count the number of correct answers given and the number of incorrect answers given separately
- Candidates can follow the below given equation to calculate their tentative scores for UPSC CMS
Tentative Score = (Number of Correct Answers x Marks allotted for correct answers) – (Number of incorrect answers x 0.33)
UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern below to further understand the mark distribution.
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes each for Paper I and Paper II
- Number of questions: 120 questions each in Paper I and Paper II
- Marking scheme : 0.33 negative marking for incorrect answers
UPSC CMS Question Paper PDF
Once the exam is over, UPSC shall release the official UPSC CMS question paper pdf. Aspirants can download the UPSC CMS question paper from the official website, upsc.gov.in. With the help of the UPSC CMS question paper with answers aspirants can prepare for the upcoming UPSC CMS exam.
About UPSC CMS
The UPSC CMS is an annual nationwide examination held every year by the Union Public Service Commission. This test is conducted to recruit graduates of medicine to the Public Healthcare department. UPSC CMS is conducted in two rounds – a written examination and Interview round. The aggregate of marks for both these rounds is taken and compared with qualifying marks while preparing the final result. However, the written examination will have a separate cut off and only the candidates who qualify the computer-based written test will be able to attend the second round of the UPSC CMS examination.
UPSC CMS Answer Key Archives
- Click here to check UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019 – Medical Science Paper -I
- Click here to check UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019 – Medical Science Paper-II
UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022 FAQs
Ans : Positive marking: Each question carries different marks for them. Negative marking: UPSC CMS paper carries a negative marking of 1/3rd of the positive marking.
Ans : Yes, there is a provision to object the official answer key of UPSC CMS.
Ans : Yes, the candidates can object the question paper one day after the exam. The representation will be available for 7 days after the exam.
Ans : The candidates will need registration no. and date of birth to download the answer key for UPSC CMS exam.