UPSC Engineering Services (ES) Previous Year Question Papers for GAT are given below for Stage I / Prelims and Stage II / Main Examination. UPSC IES prelims exam paper consist of objective type questions whereas UPSC IES Main exam paper is conventional type. UPSC IES Previous Year Question Papers are very helpful if you are preparing for the engineering services.
UPSC IES Question Paper with Answers
For the candidates who shall be appearing for upcoming exams, the previous year question papers and answer key can be a helping hand in the preparation for the exam. There are numerous benefits of solving the previous year papers.
UPSC IES Previous Year Question Papers for General Aptitude Test (GAT) are given below. Answer keys of all objective question papers are also available here.
|Year||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|2014||Click Here||Click Here|
Candidates who have appeared in UPSC IES Examination, as well as future aspirants, can use answer Keys. Those who have appeared in UPSC IES 2018 Examination can know correct answers, analyse how many questions they marked correctly, and estimate scores. This makes UPSC IES a transparent and fair process.
Guidelines for UPSC Aspirants
There are some basic guidelines for all the UPSC Aspirants which they should always keep in mind while preparing for the exam. These guidelines are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Prioritize your time: First thing you have to do is prioritize your time. Prepare a time-table as per the schedule in which you are comfortable and then follow it honestly. Consistency is the key to crack such kind of exams.
- Start with the basics: Most of the aspirants make a mistake by going for advance level directly. But what you have to do first is clear your basics then move to the next level.
- Start Reading (Newspapers, novels, etc.): Newspaper reading is very crucial while preparing for such exams as it improves your general knowledge, vocabulary, grammar, etc. Also, you can add novels and other relevant things in your reading list.
- Go through previous year papers: While preparing for the exam the first thing you must know is about the pattern of the exam. Go through the maximum number of previous papers to understand it. It also helps you in analyzing your performance so that you can work on it as per the need.
- Prefer relevant and recommended books: Always prefer relevant and recommended books for the exam and instead of going with the number of books, prefer a few standard books. Also, aspirants can seek advice from their seniors, mentors, etc. before purchasing a book.
The UPSC Engineering Services Previous Year Question Papers are available for download. Get all the UPSC Engineering Services Previous Year Question Papers from this page.