UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers: The National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (NA) exam is one of those prestigious exams. Candidates appearing for the NDA Exam should start their preparation with NDa Previous Year Question Papers. They will get to know the difficulty level important topics solutions and analysis with these papers. In this article, the last 10 years NDA Question Papers with Answers are available. Check UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers so that you know the level and type of questions asked in the exam.
UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
Why is it important to have the previous years’ question papers and their answers with you? Well, it is clear the with the help of previous years’ question papers you can check the pattern of questions followed, how the difficulty level has changed over the years and what is the weightage of different topics in the exam.
In the table below you can get the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
|Year||Question Paper with Answer|
Note: We keep on adding the question paper for the current session here after the exam is held.
– Try Free UPSC NDA Mock Test –
Aspirants of NDA and NA examination, AglaSem, has devised mock tests for you! You can practice the full test here or go for the section wise test. Let’s start below:
|Topics||Question – Duration||Mock Test|
|Full Test||2.30 hours||Click Here|
|Mathematics||2.30 hours||Click Here|
|GAT||2.30 hours||Click Here|
How To Use The UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
Nothing rocket science here! Simply you need to put the resources provided above in good use for your preparations. Now the thing is how you put the resources in good use? The previous years’ question papers are one of the most important preparation resources like from the syllabus for the exam. Therefore, here is how to use the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers efficiently.
- Use them as mock tests: You can use the previous years’ paper as a mock test question papers and practice for the exam. Since the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers the real exam papers it gives the feel of the real exam. This prepares you in the best possible way for the exam.
- Analyze the Question Papers: Simple practising the questions are not enough. Analyze the pattern and the changes in the level of the difficulty over the years. Take 2012 question paper, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2019 analyze how the papers have changed in 2 years gap. You can guess what might happen in the year in which you are appearing for the exam. You can be a bit more mentally prepared for the difficulty level.
- Check the weightage of topics: You can easily check that over the years from which topic most of the questions are asked. Is the weightage over the years same for the topics or they are uneven? This gives you an idea of the most important chapter to study for the exam.
These are the 3 most efficient ways to Use The UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers.
How To Download UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
Follow the steps herein to get the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
- Click on the direct link made available in the table above.
- After that, a page open with the PDF file of UPSC NDA Question Papers with Answers
- Check PDF file you need and open the same on a new window.
- The download option is then made available there.
- Download the question paper with answers and use it as mentioned in the section above.
UPSC NDA Answer Keys
After the exam is over each year, the answer keys are made available on the same day as the exam. You can check those answer keys right after the exam day to get an idea of their scores in the UPSC NDA and NA examination. These are the unofficial answer keys, however, they are a good source to know how many answers one has got right in the exam.
You can also check the official answer key for the exam the is uploaded by UPSC later on, usually with the result of the UPSC NDA and NA examination.
To use the answer keys and calculate the marks, the candidates must be aware of the exam pattern of the exam. The exam pattern is as follows:
- Duration of the exam: The exam shall be of duration 2 ½ hours.
- Type of Questions: There are Objective Type MCQ questions
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking for every incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|2||General Ability Test||600||150|
Significance Of UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
The above uses of the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers make it clear why they are significant. Using the question papers and answers, you can give their preparation an edge and they can stay more prepared for the exam day.
They help you understand the exam pattern and you can get a real feel of the exam question paper and the structure of it. Here are several more significance of the UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
- You can strategize how to go about attempting the questions on the exam day using the previous years’ question papers.
- You strategize which section to attempt first and which section to attempt later.
- Basically, you can check the blueprint of the question paper that will be made available to you on the exam day.
- Most importantly, you can read the instructions on the question papers before the exam day. This will help you stay more prepared for the exam day and be ready as per the instructions on the same.