NDA 2023 i.e. the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination is a National level competitive exam. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes UPSC NDA & NA (1). This UPSC Exam is held for admission of Cadets in Army, Navy, Air Force wings of National Defence Academy; and Naval Academy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme. Therefore it is a very important exam to get government jobs after 12th.
UPSC NDA & NA (1) 2023 will be held for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 151st Course and for the 113th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2024.
Get here NDA 2023 notification, exam date, application form, admit card, answer key, result. In addition download UPSC NDA & NA (1) syllabus pdf, previous year question papers and more preparation material.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Exam Pattern
- Recommended Books
- Mock Test
- Exam Date
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
NDA 2023 Notification
The notification of UPSC NDA & NA (1) refers to the detailed advertisement or information brochure by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). You can read and download the NDA notification PDF here as per issuance. If you are going to appear in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination, then you can read the notification to know all official details about the exam. However there may be amendments or corrections to UPSC NDA & NA (1) notification. Therefore keep checking upsc.gov.in for any changes.UPSC NDA (1) 2023 Notification View Download
Important Downloads and Official Links
Announcements and Notifications
- 03 February 2023 – Fictitious Fee
NDA 2023 – An Overview
The key details of this competitive exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||UPSC NDA & NA (1)|
|Full Form of UPSC NDA & NA (1)||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination|
|UPSC Full Form||Union Public Service Commission|
|Level of Competitive Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||UPSC Exam|
|Posts Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Cadets|
|Services Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Army, Navy, Air Force wings of National Defence Academy; and Naval Academy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required||12th|
|Region For Which This Exam Applies||India|
|Number of Vacancies||395 (208 in NDA Army, 42 in NDA Navy, 120 in NDA Air Force, 25 in NA)|
- NDA 2023 Application Form: If you want to appear in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination, then the first thing to do is to check eligibility and fill the form. How to apply, fees, documents required for UPSC NDA & NA (1) application form are in the notification.
- NDA 2023 Admit Card: Those who apply get UPSC NDA & NA (1) hall ticket. It contains exam center, timing, dress code, guidelines; and is compulsory to get entry at exam center for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination.
- NDA 2023 Answer Key: It is the set of answers to the NDA 2023 question paper. You can check solutions after Union Public Service Commission holds the exam.
- NDA 2023 Result: The UPSC announces result as per calendar of events at upsc.gov.in. Those who appeared in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination can check result to know their qualifying status.
- NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern: While UPSC NDA & NA (1) syllabus is the list of topics from which questions will be asked in exam. Similarly exam pattern tells number of questions, mode, negative marking of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination.
- NDA Cut Off: This is the minimum marks to qualify, or last score/rank to clear the UPSC NDA & NA (1).
UPSC Exam 2023
You can explore more UPSC Exam here.
- UPSC CAPF (AC)
- UPSC CBI LDCE
- UPSC CDS
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE
- UPSC CMS
- UPSC ESE
- UPSC Geo Scientist
- UPSC IAS
- UPSC IES ISS
- UPSC IFS
- UPSC NDA
- UPSC SO Steno
If you have any queries on NDA 2023, then please ask in comments below.
yes the above information which u r provide is fully understandale i know the entire process of how the pattern procedure,preparation.this would help me a;ot.thank u.
please answer my question also with each subject you mean
or acorrding to the the two part of the paper
2. general ability
Wts the age limit
The age limit is 19–24 years. For detailed age limit and eligibility criteria please refer to this page >> https://careeraglasem.wpcomstaging.com/upsc-cds/