UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 recruitment for 655 vacancies will be done through written exam. The application form correction is available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) till August 16, 2019. The selection procedure for UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancies consists of computer-based test, physical test, endurance test and medical test. The candidates who have cleared 12th class exam from U.P. board or any other recognized board and is of 18 to 40 age can apply for this exam. UPSSSC has declared 655 vacancies of Forest Guard and wildlife guard. The official website for UPSSSC is upsssc.gov.in.Candidates can check more details on UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2019 from this page.
Latest: UPSSSC Forest Guard Application Form Correction has started till August 16, 2019. Click here to check.
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 level of pay is Rs. 1900 per month. Candidates can check the schedule for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 from the table below.
|UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019||Dates|
|Release date of notification||18 Jul 2019|
|Release date of Application form||18 Jul 2019|
|End Date of Application form||8 Aug 2019|
|Last date of correcting application form||16 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Application Form 2019
The application form for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 has been released online. No offline form is released for the candidates. To apply for the given posts, the aspirants need to register online, fill in details in the application form, upload images, pay the application fee and submit the form. To submit the UPSSSC Forest Guard Application Form, aspirants need to pay an application fee which varies from Rs.25 to Rs. 185 as per the reservation categories. Following are the steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website
Step 2: Click on candidate registration button in the “online form submission” tab on the menu bar.
Step 3: On the screen, Click on the apply button in front of Forest guard recruitment.
Step 4: Now click on “Candidate Registration” button on the bottom of the page.
Step 5: In the new screen, the candidate must declare that he has not been registered before on this website. If the candidate is already a registered user then, he can simply log and fill application form.
After Filling this click on proceed button.
Step 6: On this screen, the instructions for filling the form will appear. Read the instructions carefully and proceed to the application form.
Step 7: Application Form: After the instruction page the application form will appear. The application form is divided into 5 screens:
- Registration screen
- Photo and signature Upload: The candidate needs to upload photo and signature as per specification on this screen and click on proceed button.
- Remaining Details
- Fee deposition and final submit
- Print Application Form: The final application form views on the screen when you have paid the application fee. The candidate must have at least 2 copies of the application form for future reference.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must know whether they are eligible for the post or not. The eligibility criteria is set by UPSSSC. If the candidate does not fit in the eligibility criteria his application will not be considered. Below is the eligibility criteria for the candidates UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019:
Age Limit: Candidates must be of age between 18 to 40 age.
|Ex- servicemen||3 years|
Education qualification: Passed 12th class form U.P. board or any other recognized board.
(A) Physical Standards for Male candidates:
|Measures||Men (general)||Men (SC/ST)|
|Height||168 cm||160 cm|
|Chest||84 cm||82 cm|
|Chest expansion||5 cm||5 cm|
(B) Physical Standards for Female Candidates:
|Measures||Women (General)||Women (ST/SC)|
|Height||152 cm||147 cm|
|Weight||45 to 58 kg||45 to 58 kg|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Preference Eligibility 2019
UPSSSC also has preference criteria. Candidates who has such certificates are eligible for preference over normal candidates while preparing merit list. Following are criteria where candidates will be given preference for selection over normal eligible candidate:
- The candidate who has served 2 years for the army services.
- The candidate has B-certificate from the National Cadet Core.
- The candidate has a computer education certificate from central or state govt institute.
- The candidate was representative of the state for any sport.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019
The admit card of UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 will be available on the official website. The candidate will need registration no. and date of birth to download the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card. The admit card consist of information about the candidate, roll no., full address of the exam center, exam timing and general instructions regarding conduct in the exam center. No admit card is sent to the candidate through post or mail. The candidate must take their photo ID proof along with the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
UPSSSC Forest Guard General Instructions 2019
Following are general instruction candidate should keep in mind for appearing in written exam:
- The full name provided should be as per the mark sheet of 12th class.
- The photo should not be older than 6 months.
- Photo should cover at least 70% area with the face.
- The last application form is filled be
- considered valid and the rest of it will be considered invalid.
- The last date of payment is August 8, 2019.
- Information about dates of exam and syllabus of the exam will be updated on the official website after some time.
- Non-payment of application fee will make the form invalid.
- Candidate eligible for this exam should not have more than one wife living at this time.
- 10% reservation will be given to the EWS category.
- The category certificate should be as per the formats.
- Candidates with multiple categories can claim only one type of reservation.
- If the document uploaded is not as per the requirement then the candidate will be debarred from the exam.
- If the candidate states any wrong facts then he will be debarred from the exam as well as from future exam as well.
- The candidate must not fill the form if he is not eligible for the post.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Result 2019
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 result will be uploaded on the official website by UPSSSC. The result is the merit list of all the candidates who qualify the written exam and can appear for the physical test and endurance test. The candidates need registration no. and DOB to access the merit list of Forest guard exam. Candidates can view result under the tab of results after the exam.
The next level of the recruitment process is the physical test and physical endurance test. The final list of candidates recruited for the post will be released on the basis of performance of the candidates in all the tests. The last step of the recruitment process is a medical check-up. The final list of recruited candidates will also be updated on the official website of the UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Selection Procedure 2019
Below is the selection procedure of the UPSSSC Forest Guard post for 655 vacancies:
- Written examination: The first step will be an online computer based test for recruitment of forest guards. The application form for the written test is available now on the official website. The candidate must have cleared 12th class exam and must be of age between 18 to 40 years.
- Physical Test: The physical test consists of the test if the physical qualifications of the candidate. The candidate’s physical qualification includes height, chest and weight of the candidate. The candidates are not allowed to wear anything while measuring their height. Candidate must satisfy the norms of 3 committees ie. Director of the corresponding department, doctor and assistant forest Guard.
- Physical endurance test: The physical endurance test is of 4 hours duration. The male candidates have to run 25 km with 10 kg and the female candidate must run 14 km.
- Medical Test: The candidates will be allotted their particular medical test departments for the medical test. The candidate must satisfy the norms of medical test to pass it. The disabilities that will be tested are:
- Bow Legs
- Flat Fit
- Varicose vein
- Vertigo Test
- Colour Blindness
- Rinne’s test for hearing
- Weber Test
Note: The final merit list will be based on the performance of candidates in all the level of selection procedure.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Cut-Off 2019
Candidates can have an estimate of the exam through the previous cut-off. The cut-off for 2016 as follows:
|Dependents of freedom fighter||107|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancies 2019
Following is the matrix of vacancies on the basis of reservations of the candidates:
UPSSSC Forest Guard Reservations 2019
Reservation is applicable to the selection procedure of UPSSSC exams. Although, candidates must note that the reservation is valid only for the reserved class of U.P. domicile only. Following is the reservation criteria for various categories:
|Categories||Forest Guard||Wildlife Guard|
|Dependents of Freedom fighters||11||1|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is established in 1988 for selection in group C post notified by U.P. state government. The commission has a separate entity from that of the state government. Recently, UPSSSC has declared vacancies for the posts of Forest Guard. UPSSSC conducts exams, tests and other procedures for recruitment in vacancies of various post declared by the state government.
FAQs UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019
Q.1. I have a wife from my second marriage. My first wife died a few years ago. Am I eligible for this post?
Yes, anyone who has just 1 wife living at present is eligible for this post.
Q.2. Will I be selected by U.P. state government?
No, the candidates are selected by UPSSSC not by UP state government.
Q.3. I am ST from Rajasthan. Am I eligible for reserved seats of ST?
No, only ST of UP are eligible for reserved seats of ST.
Official website and other links
Official Website- upsssc.gov.in
Candidates can check more information from the UPSSSC Forest Guard vacancy information brochure 2019- Click Here