UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016-17 – UPSSC released the written exam result of Combined Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2016 (II) Under the Advertisement 26 Exam 2016. Candidates can check the notification on this page. Candidates can check the result through registration or roll number. Written Exam qualifying candidates will be called for the typing test. Get UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016-17 complete information here.
Latest: UPSSSC Junior Assistant & Clerk Result 2016 is available now.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Advt No. 26-Exam/2016 dated on 22/12/2017 for Recruitment of Junior Assistant & Clerk posts against 548 vacancies
#2 Advt No. 01-Exam(S.S)/2017 dated on 18/01/2017 for Recruitment of Junior Assistant posts against 115 vacancies.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016-17
Result of UPSSSC Junior Assistant is issued by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission online at official website. Candidates who have appeared in the Examination can download and check their UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016-17 from the direct link provided below.
|Event – Junior Assistant & Clerk||Date|
|Date of Examination||04 Jun 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||31 May 2019|
|Date of Result||20 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the result.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the examination result.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016-17 Anwer Key Released
Steps to check the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016-17
To check the result, follow the steps below:
- The candidates first have to visit the official website or click on direct link provided above.
- In the official website, the candidates have to look into Result section for useful links regarding the result.
- After the opening the link new window will appear.
- Now, candidates can choose between Registration number or Roll number.
- Fill the empty field and click on See Result button.
- After submitting the details, Result will be displayed on computer screen.
- Take printout of their Result and keep the result safely for future references.
Leave a Reply