AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment 2019: Government Of Andhra Pradesh, Municipal Administration Department Guntur, vide notification no. 01/2019 dated 26.07.2019 is recruiting Ward Administrative Secretary in AP Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service (General Recruitment) for 3,307 vacancies. The pay scale is Rs.15030-46060. It is an urban vacancy. Selected candidates will get Rs 15,000 as consolidated pay for two years during probation. Here are all details regarding Andhra Pradesh AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, syllabus, and other information.
- Admit Card has been released
- The written examination for the post of Ward Administrative Secretary is going to be held on Sept 01, 2019 (Forenoon). Scroll down for more information.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment 2019
Notification, application form, hall ticket, answer key, results are published at wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age for the post on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. Ms. No. 132 GA (Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1977 and not later than 1st July 2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary basis.||Upto maximum of 5 years or length of service whichever is less.|
Ten (10%) percentage of marks as weightage is allowed only for the existing outsourcing/contract employees who are already working in the posts relating to the notified posts in the department, who fulfil the following norms:-
Recruitment has been done following due process.
- Qualification criteria has been met.
- Rule of reservation has been followed.
- Local/Non-local norms have been followed.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies and mental ability||75||75||75|
|Part-B : History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,||75||75||75|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.