UPTET Admit Card 2021: The window to download UPTET admit card 2021 can be accessed from the official website, updeled.gov.in. UPTET admit card releases through login. To download UPTET admit card, candidates need their registration number and one-time password. The candidate must carry a valid photo ID proof and a ballpoint pen along with the admit card of UPTET to the exam centre. Applicants are not allowed inside the exam hall without the UPTET admit card and the ID proof. Candidates who want to know more about UPTET admit card 2021 must read the article till the end.
UPTET Admit Card 2021
The candidates appearing in both the papers must carry different admit cards for both shifts. No admit card is sent to the candidates through post or mail. Candidates arriving late are not allowed inside the exam centre. Below are the dates related to UPTET admit card 2021:
|UPTET Admit Card 2021||Date|
|Release date of admit card|
To be announced
|Date of UPTET exam|
To be announced
Download admit card here: Candidates can download the UPTET admit card 2021 as per schedule from the official website, updeled.gov.in.
UPTET Mock Test 2021 – Free!
Mock tests play a crucial role in cracking the UPTET exam. We have developed absolutely free UPTET mock tests for all the aspirants for the UPTET exam 2021. Try it now!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: UPTET Previous Year Question Papers!
How to Download UPTET Admit Card 2021?
The admit card releases on the website of UP basic education board in the login section. Candidates require registration number to download the admit card. Below are the steps that they must follow to download the admit card for UPTET 2021 exam:
1st step: Go to the official website of UPTET i.e. updeled.gov.in. or click on the direct link to download the admit card.
2nd step: On the home page of the official website, click on the “UP Teaching Eligibility Test (UPTET)” tab. And, then find the link “Print exam admit card Here”.
3rd step: Click on the link to move forward to the login section of the website.
4th step: The login section for downloading the admit card appears on the screen. Write the registration no. and one time pasword in the box given on the screen.
5th step: Click on the “Login” button now.
6th step: The admit card appears on the screen. Click on the “Print” button and print the admit card for the exam.
Note: If candidates are appearing in both the exams, they must carry two admit cards one for each exam.
Details in UPTET Admit Card 2021
Following are the details that are present in a valid admit card for UPTET 2021:
- Name of Candidate
- Parents Name of Candidates
- Name of Exam
- Level of Exam
- Mode of exam
- Venue and
- Date of Exam
- Conducting Body name
- Communicational details of candidates
Important instructions for UPTET 2021 Exam
Conducting body of UPTET has set some guidelines for the successful commencement of the examination. Candidates have to follow all the important instructions of UPTET 2021. Here some important instructions that candidates have to follows:
- Candidates must carry admit card and photo ID proof to the exam centre.
- Applicants have to carry blue or black point pen to the exam centre.
- Aspirants must not carry any prohibited items to the exam centre. The items which are not allowed inside the exam premises are – electronic gadgets, study notes, pages, edible items, calculator, mobile phones.
- Candidates can not leave the exam hall until the exam is over.
- Anyone found using unfair means is debarred from the exam itself.
- The reporting time for the exam is 30 minutes before the exam timing. Candidates are advised to reach exam centre on time
- Candidates must sit only on the seat allotted to them and solve their question paper.
- The PwD candidates with scribe facility is given 30 minutes extra in each paper.
UPTET 2021 Exam Centres
Below is the map of all the exam centres on which the UPTET 2021 exam takes place. Refer below:
- Kanpur Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Gautam Budh Nagar
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Sant Ravidas Nagar
Significance of UPTET Admit Card 2021
It is mandatory for candidates to download the admit card released at the official website. Here are the reasons why candidates should download UPTET admit card 2021 beofre the last date.
- Information regarding examination centre, date and time of the examination.
- Admit card bears registration number of the candidates which reman valid throughout the recrutiment process.
- Admit card is important as it allows candidates to enter the examination hall and take the examination.
UPTET 2021 Syllabus and Pattern
Candidates who wish to build their career in the teaching field can start preparing for the examination with the help of exam pattern. Below is the exam pattern for UPTET 2021 for both preliminary and higher preliminary level:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is in offline mode only.
- Language: The question paper in the exam is designed in English and Hindi.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the question paper.
- Type of Questions: All the questions in the question paper are of MCQ type with 4 options.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer, the candidate is awarded 1 mark and there is n negative marking for wrong questions.
(i) Paper 1: (class 1st to 5th)
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I |
|Language II |
(English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit)
(i)Paper 2: (class 6th to 8th)
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|The language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics/ Science/ |
Social Studies /
Anyone for other teachers
UPTET Answer Key 2021
The answer key of UPTET releases on the official website of UPTET i.e. updeled.gov.in in PDF format after the exam. Candidates can expect the official answer key to release within a week after the exam. The answer key releases for all the sets of both the papers. Candidates do not need any login details to download the answer key. Candidates can use the answer key to know the probable score for the exam. For every right answer, the candidate gets 1 mark each and 0 marks are deducted for the wrong answers in the question paper. Candidates can also object the official answer key by filling an objection form.
Uttar Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. The candidates can appear for paper-1 and paper-2 in this exam. The candidates qualifying Paper-1 are eligible for the post of teacher of class 1 to 5. Candidates clearing Paper-2 are eligible for post of teacher of class 6th to 8th. The candidates who wish to qualify must score 60% marks in the paper. The certificate of eligibility for teaching is valid for 5 years since the date of announcement of result.
Ans: The admit card releases on the official website of UPBEB. You will need registration number to download the admit card.
Ans: No, a scribe must not be candidate of this exam right not or in future.
Ans: The gates for the exam centre will open 30 minutes before the exam time. The candidates are required to report at least 30 minutes before the exam time to the exam centre.
Ans: You will need registration no. to download the admit card of the UPTET exam.
Ans: You must carry photo ID proof and ballpoint pen with the admit card to the exam centre of UPTET.