UPTET Admit Card 2017 has been released online. Candidates who had applied for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can download the Admit Card of UPTET 2017 from the official website or the link below. UPTET the for primary and upper primary is scheduled to be held on October 15, 2017. In order to login, the candidates need to submit the registration number and date of birth. After accessing the hall ticket, print it and check if all the details in it are correct. candidates will also get to know about the exam centre through the UPTET Admit Card only. Moreover, only those candidates will get the entry in the exam hall who will carry the UPTET Admit Card 2018.
UPTET Admit Card 2017
Ideally, the UPTET Admit Card 2017 should contain details you filled in the application form. If you had made any corrections, then the admit card have final correct details. In addition to that, the information related to the examination will also be mentioned on it. The important dates to be remembered are mentioned in the table below.
|Important Event||Important Dates|
|Availability of UPTET Admit Card 2017||05 Oct 2017|
|Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 Paper I||15 Oct 2017 (10AM – 12.30 Noon)|
|Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 Paper II||15 Oct 2017 (2.30 PM – 5 PM)|
|Issuance of answer key||17 Oct 2017|
- To download UPTET Admit Card 2017 use Server 1 | Server 2 | Server 3 | Server 4
- To check the list of the Rejected candidates Click here
How to Download UPTET Admit Card 2017
The process is simple. All you need to do is login. The following points explain steps to download UPTET Admit Card 2017 better for you.
- The first thing to do is to visit the official website.
- Otherwise you can skip the above step and just click the download admit card link you see on this page.
- The page to download admit card may will like the following image.
- Then the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit these details by clicking the button that says proceed to print.
- Check the displayed UPTET Admit Card and print it.
What to do after downloading UPTET Admit Card 2017?
After downloading the admit card, check all the details in it. If there is any error in the information then contact the conducting body and get the error corrected. Next, all that will remain is preparing well in the last few days. In addition, candidates must also take note of the things to be carried on the exam day. The following checklist will assist the candidates in this.
- Candidates must have the official UPTET Admit Card 2017 on day of exam.
- Read instructions in the hall ticket. The exam conducting body is likely to inform you of the documents needed at centre. Gather those documents.
- Candidates will most likely need to take a photo ID proof.
- Note the exam centre address. Make travel arrangements.
- It is a good idea to visit the exam centre a few days in advance. This will help you know the distance from your place and how much time it might take. Make sure to start from your place at such time so as to reach centre by reporting time.