UPTET Application Form 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has extended the date for submission application once again. The dates of submitting an application have been extended earlier. The last date for submitting an application the is October 10, 2018, along with this the candidates can download the print of application form till the same day from upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for TET, by submitting requisite fee (Rs 500 for general category, and Rs 300 for SC/ST, and NIl for PWD candidates). Complete details of UPTET Application Form 2018 such as how to apply, fees, and other details are given here.
UPTET Application Form 2018
The dates of UPTET Application Form 2018 has been released now. This time board has not announced the application form correction dates. Correction in the application form will not be allowed this time.
|UPTET Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Online registration starts||18 Sep 2018|
|Starting date to submit the application fee through e-challan||18 Sep 2018|
|Last date for registration||
10 Oct 2018
|Last date to submit the application fee in prescribed format||
08 Oct 2018
09 Oct 2018
|The last date for printing registration slip||
10 Oct 2018
|Last date to print duly filled application form||
10 Oct 2018
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for UP TET 2018.
Application Fee of UPTET 2018
The Authority has set the application fee for the candidates who want to appear in the UP teacher eligibility examination. The application fee for the examination is given below:
- For General and APW category candidates- Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC category candidates- Rs.300/-
- The physically handicapped (disabled) candidates are exempted from application fee.
Documents Needed To Complete UPTET Application Form 2018
Some documents are to essentials for completing the application form of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Any photo Id proof like Driving License, Voter Id Card, PAN card, Passport etc.
- 10 Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation and Postgraduation Marksheet
The above-provided documents name are to be used for filling the application form. Because the candidates need to enter the number of the document such as mark sheet.
In addition to the above documents, the candidates need to upload the recent photograph of in
- JPEG format and should be less than 20 KB.
How To Fill UPTET Application Form 2018?
The process of filling UPTET Application form has been explained here. Candidates can follow the provided steps to fill the form appropriately. Click on the above link and registration process begins here.
Step – 1 Registration Process
The first step in the process is registration, the candidates need to register himself for this click on step 2. The candidates should read the instruction before applying.
Now on clicking the above link, the registration page opens like the provided image.
Here candidates have to fill up all the details like.
- Name of candidates
- parents Name of candidates
- Communicational details with pin code
- Husband’s Nem if the candidate is a married woman
- Disabled or not
- Any relaxation
- First Language
- Second language
- Highest qualification
- Educational qualification (All details of 10th, 12th, Graduation and Postgraduation)
- Type of photo identity
- Identification Number
- Upload photograph
After providing all the detail the candidates need to agree with the declaration by ticking on the form. Thereafter candidates should verify the detail if all details are correct then proceed.
Step 2 Submit Application Fee
Now for submitting application fee candidates should do a fresh login with received registration number and dates of birth.
Thereafter for submitting the application fee, candidates need to submit the application fee, with Credit Card / Debit card and net Banking etc.
After completing the application form the candidates need to print the duly filled application form. That will help in the future.
Instruction For Filling UPTET Application Form 2018
For filling the application form correctly the candidates need to pay attention to the following points.
- The candidates can not fill more than one form for any one paper.
- There is no correction process introduced this time hence candidates need to fill the application form carefully. And before submitting the form it is advisable to cross check the details twice.
- While filling the application form it is mandatory to provide the correct mobile number, because the OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- This time board has introduced HDFC payment gateway to submit the application fee. The candidates can use Internet banking/ Debit card/Credit Card for doing the payments.
- During the process, the candidates need to proceed as per the order decided by the board. First candidates need to fill the Registration Form ⇒ Then submit the Application Fee ⇒, At last, proceed for Final Submission and Print.
- In 17 B. the column for Status of Highest qualification has option Appearing. This status represents the candidates are in their final year of the current degree.
No Correction in UPTET Application Form 2018
This time Board will not provide the window for correcting the mistakes in the application form. Hence candidates need to submit the application form carefully.
In case candidates made some mistakes in the application form and realize it later then he/she cannot alter any details in application form. Any request for a change in the application form will not be entertained.