UPTET Application Form 2016 is now released online. Candidates who are looking for the teaching jobs can apply for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2016. UPTET Online Application Form 2016 is available at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. All the details regarding the UPTET Application form such as application fee, payment process, how to apply & other Important Dates are given below on this page.
Schedule for UPTET Application Form 2016 is given below.
|Start date to apply online||05 Oct 2016|
|Starting date to pay fee through E-challan||06 Oct 2016|
|Last date for Online registration||24 Oct 2016|
|Last date to pay application fee||26 Oct 2016|
|Last date to fill application form||28 Oct 2016|
|Starting date for edition of form for correction||03 Nov 2016|
|Last date for edition of form for correction||07 Nov 2016|
UPTET Online Application Form 2016
All the interested candidates who want to get the UPTET certificate for Primary level (Class I to V) & Upper Primary level (VI to VIII) Teachers can apply for UPTET 2016. All the eligbile candidates can fill the online application forms available at Official website of UP Basic Education Board i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in or through the direct link given below.
Last date to apply is over.
Do it here: Application form correction
For form correction, click here.
You can also print the application form after editing it here.
Candidates must read all the details carefully before going to apply.
Note – Candidates who want to apply for both the papers (Paper I for Class I to V teacher eligibility test and Paper II for Class VI to VIII) need to apply separately for both the papers. Application fees also submit separately for both the papers.
The steps to apply online are:
- First, open the official website on your computer.
- Now find and click on the related link to fill the online application form to apply for the examination.
- Pay Application Fee
- After making payment, proceed to fill the rest of the application form on the aforesaid website.
- Enter the payment receipt details, name, category, date of birth, exam center, and other such details.
- Generate printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference and use.
|OBC and Unreserved||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 200/-|
Note – No Application Fees for handicapped (Disabled) Candidates.
Process for Payment of Application Fees
- Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of Registration. Gateway / bank charges are included in fee amount.
- Click on the link provided for fee payment on Department’s website. Accept terms and conditions and proceed. This will take you to State Bank Collect page of State Bank of India.
- Select category, Enter Registration Number , date of birth (as ddmmyyyy) and submit
- Verify your details on screen and fill up verification details and submit.
- Again verify your details on screen and confirm. Now payment options are displayed on screen.
- Select any one payment mode, SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- If online payment option is selected, complete payment process as per instruction on screen. If e-challan has been printed then go to any SBI branch and deposit the amount In cash.
- After completing the payment take a print out of e-receipt by clicking on “print e-receipt” option on department’s website.
- Use DU………….. number as transaction id/ journal number.
- Complete your application process on next working day of payment.
- Echallan can be printed again by clicking on link “Re-print challan form” on department’s website.
Note – Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number.
If you have any queries regarding UPTET Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.