Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 – Question Paper of Uttarakhand Civil Judge – JD (Pre) Exam – 2019 has been released. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) releases Uttarakhand Civil Judge – JD (Pre) Exam 2019 Answer key online at ukpsconline.in. Candidates can download it from this page. Candidates should use the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. The calculation of marks is to be done as per the marking scheme. Check more details on Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 from this page.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2019
The answer key is released so that the candidates can cross-check their answers as marked by them in the test and calculate their probable score. On the basis of the marks calculated, you can then predict your chances of qualifying the test. Check the schedule for the release of UKPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 from the table below.
|Events||Civil Judge 2018||Civil Judge 2019|
|UKPSC Civil Judge exam date||26 May 2019||01 Sep 2019|
|Release of UKPSC Civil Judge Pre-exam Answer Key||Released!||To be announced!|
Question Paper: Click here to check question paper of Uttarakhand Civil Judge – JD (Pre) Exam – 2019.
Final Answer Key for Civil Judge 2018:
- Click here to download Uttarakhand Civil Judge Final Answer Key 2018.
- Click here to download Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2018.
Question Paper of Civil Judge 2018 main examination:
- Click here to download Civil Judge 2018 question paper of The Present Day
- Click here to download Civil Judge 2018 question paper of Language
- Click here to download Civil Judge 2018 question paper of Law-I (Substantive Law)
- Click here to download Civil Judge 2018 question paper of Law-II (Evidence and Procedure)
- Click here to download Civil Judge 2018 question paper of Law-III (Revenue and Criminal)
How to Calculate Marks Using UKPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019?
The candidates can calculate UKPSC Civil Judge score using the answer key. To calculate the score, candidates need to add marks for a correct answer and deduct marks for an incorrect answer, if there is a negative marking. Follow the instructions as below to check your score using Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2019:
- Firstly, download the UKPSC Civil Judge answer key 2019.
- Now, start cross-checking your answers with that given in the key.
- For every correct answer, you need to add marks
- If there is a negative marking then you need to deduct mark for an incorrect answer.
- The total marks obtained by adding and deducting marks are the probable score of the candidate.
|Acts and Laws||150|
How to Download UKPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019?
Candidates can download the answer key for UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for downloading the answer key.
Step 2: The answer key is available in the pdf format.
Step 3: Download the Answer key pdf and start cross-checking your answers.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2019 Question Paper
Along with the Answer key, the candidates also get the question paper for the Civil Judge Pre exam 2019. Use the question paper and answer key to cross-check your answers. The UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Question Paper is released in the pdf format for General Knowledge and Law. The question paper for Pre-exam consists of MCQ type questions divided into two parts. Part 1 consists of questions from General Knowledge of 50 marks and Part 2 consists of questions from Acts and Laws of 150 marks.
UKPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 Objection
With the release of the answer key, the candidates shall be allowed to submit an objection in the key. If a candidate feels that an option marked in the Civil Judge answer key is not correct, then he/she can submit an objection in it. The challenge in the answer key is to be submitted in the prescribed format. Furthermore, the candidates must fill the correct details in the blue column i.e ‘candidate Answer’, present in the Excel Sheet. Candidates do not require to pay any objection fee.
How to Submit Objection in the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Answer Key 2019?
Follow the instructions as given below to submit the objection in the Civil Judge Answer Key:
- Firstly, the candidates need to download format of objection(s) in excel document from UKPSC official website.
- Next, the candidates need to fill in correct details in the blue column ie ‘candidate Answer’, present in the Excel Sheet.
- Once the candidates have filled the Excel sheet, save the sheet and send this filled-in excel sheet with the Self Attested copy of the sources (Proof) in pdf format only via E-mail.
- Note that the proof for objection sent by other than Xls and PDF mode will not be acceptable.
- The attached proof file name must be saved with your roll number as the file name (For Example Roll no. of candidate 35823 must be written 35823.pdf).
Official website: ukpsc.gov.in.
If you have any query related to Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2019 Answer Key, then do let us know in the comment section below.