Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) has issued admit card for computer based exam to be held on September 07 & 08, 2019. Candidate can dowwnload the admit card from the official website, vizagsteel.com. Notification for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Junior Trainees & Operator cum Mechanic Trainees was released. There are 530 vacancies for Junior Trainee posts and 29 vacancies for Operator cum Mechanic Trainees. For more information regarding Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019, candidates can check below.
Latest: Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Admit Card 2019 has been issued. Download Now!
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019
The important dates regarding Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Commencement of On-line submission|
of application forms
|01 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submitting the Online|
|21 Aug 2019|
|Last date for payment of Processing|
fee (if applicable)
|22 Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (tentative)||28 Aug 2019|
|Examination Date||07 & 08 Sep 2019|
|Date of Results||To be announced!|
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website as per the schedule. Candidtes can also download the admit card from this page. To download admit card, candidtes need to enter the login credentials and submit it. Candidates can download the admit card and take 2- 3 prints of it.
The detailed eligibility criteria for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Junior Trainees & Operator cum Mechanic Trainees is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Age (as on July 01, 2019):
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligbility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates possessing higher qualifications which are not permissible and suppress the same while applying will be rejected. Candidates should retain copy of the Registration slip for future reference. Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected. Candidates can apply online from the official website or the direct link for the same is also provided on the ‘Application Form’ Page.
- Processing fee of Rs 300/- (Plus GST @18%) for General, OBC & EwS candidates.
- No processing fee for SC/ST/PwBD Candidate.
- Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number.
- Login and fill details in application form.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable
The exam pattern for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
The test will consist of two segments and the duration of the test will be 2 hours
- Segment-I: 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English,
- Segment-II: 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subject.
The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
The selection will be done through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination of the provisionally selected candidates. Candidates shortlisted based on performance in Online test will be called for Certificate Verification. The merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and category as per the vacancies in each branch.
In case Online Examination is conducted in multiple sessions for a single discipline, the marks of the candidates shall be normalized across multiple sessions discipline wise. The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
The result for the written exam will be declared on the official website as per the schedule. The selection will be done through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination of the provisionally selected candidates. The final merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and category as per the vacancies in each branch.
The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules. Candidates should produce the required certificates in Original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, NOC etc., at the time of Certificate Verification, failing which they will not be allowed for Medical Examination.
The number of vacancies for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 along with their respective categories are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- For Junior Trainees
- For Operator cum Mechanic Trainees
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the competent authority in line with the Govt. of India guidelines issued time to time.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate (latest by 1 years from the date of certificate verification) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. The ST candidates may apply under Unreserved Category at par with general candidates for Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation & Refractory disciplines. SC & EWS candidates may apply under unreserved category at par with general candidates for Civil discipline.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit an Income and Asset certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Training & Stipend:
- Candidates selected for the post will be required to undergo training for a period of 24 months. During training period, candidates with ITI qualification have to undergo one year Skill Development Course with certification from National Skill Development Corporation, which may be extended for cases where progress during training is found not satisfactory.
- During Training, candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of Rs.12,200/- (consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
- On satisfactory completion of training, Junior Trainees will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e. Technician, subject to availability of vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area and OCM(Trainees) will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e., Operator cum Mechanic, subject to availability of vacancies with a minimum Basic Pay of Rs.16,800 in the pay scale (Pre-revised) of Rs.16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
Cost To Company (CTC) (After Training Period)-Pre Revised:
- CTC shall be Rs.5.10 Lakhs per annum (approximately) for S-3 Grade. CTC includes Pay and Industrial Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance @ 6%, Conveyance Allowance, Annual Performance Reward, LTC/LTA, Leave and Encashment of Earned Leave, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc. It may be noted that the retirement benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Pension etc., are payable only on separation (resignation / termination not included) of the employee from the services of the Company.
- In addition to the above, the Company offers free medical treatment for self, family and dependent parents. Candidates would be allotted company’s accommodation subject to its availability and no HRA would be allowed, if they do not occupy the allotted Company’s accommodation. This is, however, subject to revision in the event of non-availability of Company’s accommodation.
- Incomplete/unsigned/multiple applications or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of Online registration are final and binding. While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the SSC / Matriculation certificate.
- Candidates found to be furnishing false declaration / certificate or indulging in malpractices or use of un-fair means or bringing influence during any stage of the selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from participating in future recruitments of RINL.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her e-mail / website in time or due to any network related data loss at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. If there is a mistake while registering on-line, the candidate has to register again before the last date. Latest registration only shall be considered.
Q1- What will be the salary after training period?
A- CTC shall be Rs.5.10 Lakhs per annum (approximately) for S-3 Grade. The cost to company includes Pay & Industrial Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance @ 6%, Conveyance Allowance, Annual Performance Reward, LTC/LTA, Leave and Encashment of Earned Leave, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc.
Q2- What will be the mode of selection for the recruitment?
A- The selection will be done through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination of the provisionally selected candidates.
Q3- Are B.Tech/MBA Graduates eligible for the recruitment?
A- No, Candidates possessing higher qualifications (Professional degrees e.g., BE/B.Tech, BL, BHMS etc. MBA / Post Graduation or above) are not permissible.
Q4- What will be the language of the written exam?
A- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
Official Website: www.vizagsteel.com
For more information regarding Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019, Download Notification.