AFCAT Admit Card (02/2017) is issued by the Indian Air Force after the completion of application form process. Admit card of AFCAT 2017, is the hall ticket for Air Force Common Admission Test. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the AFCAT Admit Card 2017 from the official website i.e careerairforce.nic.in or from the direct link that is provided below. The hall ticket of IAF AFCAT (02/2017) must be carried by each candidate on the day of exam along with a valid photo identity card. To download AFCAT Admit Card 2017 for exam, candidates must log in using email or username, and password.
|Date of AFCAT 2017 Admit Card release||21 Jul 2017|
|Date of AFCAT 2017 Examination||27 Aug 2017|
AFCAT 02/2017 Supplementary Test for Absentees – Revised Notice
In order to afford another opportunity to those candidates who could not appear in
AFCAT 02/2017 at any one of the 14 centres identified in Haryana and Punjab,
on 27 Aug 2017 due to the then prevailing security unrest, Indian Air Force has
planned a supplementary AFCAT on 17 Sep 2017 (Sunday). The 14 exam centres
are Ambala-1 & 2, Adampur-1 & 2, Amritsar, Barnala, Bhatinda, Chandigarh- 1,2,3 &
4, Halwara, Sarsawa and Sirsa.
Candidates of these 14 centres, who could not appear for the AFCAT 02/2017 on 27
Aug 2017 and wish to appear for the supplementary test, are to report to their
previously allotted exam centre on 17 Sep 2017 at the time specified in the Admit
Card (any change in the address of the centres or time will be notified separately
through email/ SMS).
Any other resident of Punjab and Haryana (allotted other centres) who could not
appear in AFCAT 02/2017 due to the security unrest, as well as candidates who
could not appear in the same exam due to the flood situation in the North East
(Guwahati has been earmarked as a centre for candidates of the flood affected
areas of North East), should send their request through email (to
[email protected]) with details of Name, AFCAT Number, AFCAT Centre, Branch
(if appearing for EKT) and Residential Address. These details are required to be
forwarded by a date not later than 10 Sep 2017. Requests received after this date
will not be entertained. Address of the centre and time of reporting will be notified
separately through email/ SMS
No fresh admit card will be issued for the supplementary test. No request from candidates for change of centre will be entertained.
Candidates who have already appeared in AFCAT 02/2017 are not eligible for the supplementary test, and should not attempt to appear again which may lead to cancellation of candidature.
IAF AFCAT Admit Card (02/2017)
Indian Air Force (IAF) issues the admit card for IAF AFCAT (02/2017). Candidates who have applied for the test before the last date can download admit card from the link provided below. Candidates must carry their admit card at the time of examination.
Get Here AFCAT Admit Card 2017: Click here to reach candidate login where you can download IAF AFCAT (02/2017) Admit Card.
Here is what AFCAT 02/2017 admit card looks like.
- Candidates must carry Admit Card and a valid photo identity card such as passport, driving licence, voter identity card, college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof while reporting for Air Force Common Admission Test and for SSB Interview at Air Force Selection Board.
- The AFCAT Admit Card (02/2017) which is attested at the AFCAT center is to be carried for the AFSB interview.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card (02/2017)?
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force / Career Air Force at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on the candidate login button given on the bottom right corner of the page.
- On reaching the log in page, you will be required to enter your email id or username, and password, which were filled during application form submission of AFCAT 02/2017.
- In case you have forgotten your password for logging in to get AFCAT 02/2017 admit card, please click on forgot password link. On the page to generate new password, you will be asked to enter your email ID, so that new password can be created.
- After you have logged in to your candidate account for AFCAT 2017 exam, navigate to the download admit card button.
- Your AFCAT Admit Card will now be shown on the page. You can save it and download the same.
- Take print out of the admit card issued by the Indian Air Force for the Air Force Common Admission Test.