AFCAT Admit Card 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the AFCAT admit card 2021 at the official website, afcat.cdac.in. To download the AFCAT 2021 admit card, the candidate is required to login with email id and password. They must carry the AFCAT 1 2021 admit card with valid id proof to the exam centre. As of now, AFCAT 1 2021 Exam Date is not announced. Know more about AFCAT admit card 2021 including the process of downloading the admit card, how to retrieve the password if forgotten, and exam pattern & timings.
AFCAT Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket for AFCAT Exam releases for the candidate’s through the official website. Alternatively, candidates can also download the hall ticket from the link provided in the registered email. Check below important dates releases by IAF related to AFCAT admit card 2021.
|Issuance of Admit card||To be announced|
|AFCAT 1 2021 exam date||20 and 21 Feb 2021|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download AFCAT 1 2021 admit card from afcat.cdac.in.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2021?
Hall ticket for AFCAT exam 2021 releases on the website. Apart from the website, candidates can download AFCAT 2 admit card from the link sent to the registered email address. To download the AFCAT 2021 admit card, candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below.
1st step: Visit the official website by browsing afcat.cdac.in at the address bar of web browser. Alternatively, just click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On reaching the home page, click on the the “Candidate Login” tab and select “AFCAT 01/2021 – Cycle” from the drop-down list.
3rd step: Now on the login page, candidate need to enter their email ID and password.
4th step: After clicking on the “Login” link, instruction page appears on the screen.
5th step: Now click on the “Download admit card” link”. The admit card appears on the screen. Check all the details present on the admit card and make sure all the details are same as that entered in AFCAT 2021 application form.
6th step: Download the AFCAT admit card and take a print out of it.
Help & Support: For any issue and query related to AFCAT 01.2021, candidates can write at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also contact the authorities on:- 020 – 25503105 / 106. Call Timings: Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
How to Retrieve the AFCAT 1 2021 Admit Card Login?
Candidates can retrieve their password to get the AFCAT 2021 admit card, by following these 04 steps
- Step 1: Candidates have to go to the log in page, as shown in the steps to download the call letter above.
- Step 2: Here, they get the option, ‘Forgot Password’, as shown in the image below. Candidates have to click on it.
- Step 3: By clicking on the said option, a page as shown below opens. Candidates have to fill the requisite details to retrieve their password. Once the password is retrieved they can download their AFCAT 2021 admit card.
AFCAT 2021 Admit Card Details
AFCAT 1 2021 admit card is an important document which candidates have to carry to the examination centre. This makes it necessary for candidates to check the details of the admit card. The following details are present in the AFCAT 2021 admit card.
- Applicant’s name
- AFCAT number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Examination venue
- Date and time of the AFCAT examination
- Instructions for applicants
Check out below sample of the AFCAT admit card.
COVID-19 Guidelines for AFCAT 2021
The examination for AFCAT 2021 will take place amidst coronavirus. To avoid the spread of virus, IAS has published some guidelines that aspirants have to follow. The same is available in the AFCAT hall ticket as well.
- SOPs and standard hygiene system is mandatory.
- After each shift/ seating, the area where candidates are seating will be thoroughly sanitized. Moreover, the Computer system, lift buttons, webcam, staircase railing, door handles etc will be sanitized.
- Washrooms and trash bins will be disinfected.
- To avoid overcrowding, ropes will be put outside the exam centre. At one time, only 20 girls and 20 boys will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- There will be a significant gap (as per GOI rules) between two seats of the candidates.
- Invigilators will keep the rough sheets on the desk of each candidate only after wearing gloves.
- Each candidate has to reach the exam centre as per the reporting timings specified on the AFCAT Hall ticket.
Items Allowed/Not Allowed inside AFCAT Exam Centre 2021
It is very important to know that what items are allowed in the examination centre, along with the AFCAT 2021 admit card.
- Print out of AFCAT 1 2021 admit card
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Valid photo ID proof, it could be PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, ID card of college, or any other ID proof that has the candidate’s name, name of their father, clear picture of the candidate and correct date of birth
- 02 coloured passport size photographs. These photographs should be the same as the ones uploaded in the application form
- Stationery items (Black or blue ballpoint pen)
Items NOT Allowed
AFCAT 2021 Admit Card Not Received-Whom to Contact?
There are cases when candidates do not receive their admit card on time. If the applicant does not receive admit card in their registered email address or is not able to download through the website then it is advised to enquire from AFCAT query cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately.
Phone number: 020-25503105 or 020-2553106.
Email address: email@example.com.
AFCAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates intending to appear for the AFCAT 01/2021 exam must start their preparations now. They can refer to the examination pattern available below:
|Mode of exam||Online mode (Computer-based test)|
|Duration||AFCAT – 02 hours|
EKT – 45 minutes
|No. of Questions||AFCAT – 100 questions|
EKT – 50 questions
|Language of questions||English|
What After the AFCAT 2021 Admit Card is Out?
We all know that after the release of admit card, IAF conducts the examination for AFCAT 1 2021. A few days after the examination, the Indian Air Force releases the answer key. These AFCAT 1 2021 answer keys release through the official website, afcat.cdac.in. Also, several coaching centres and institutes releases the memory-based answer keys right after the exam. With the help of these AFCAT answer keys, candidates can estimate their score for the examination. Moreover, after the examination is over, IAF also publishes AFCAT model question papers on the website.
Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) is conducted each year for the ground duties and flying branch in technical and non-technical fields. IAF conducts the AFCAT examination twice every year. The selection of candidates is done through the process of written examination, psychological test, and computerised pilot selection system.
Ans : Candidates can download admit card through the official website, afcat.cdac.in.
Ans : Candidate has to carry hard copy of the admit card, aadhar card and a valid ID proof to the examination centre.
Ans : Candidates need to enter the email id and password to download the AFCAT call letter.
Ans : Username is your registered E mail ID. To generate a new password, you have to opt for ‘Forgot Password’, and follow the instructions.