AFCAT Admit Card 2018 for AFSB has been released on afcat.cdacin. Indian Air Force uploaded the AFCAT 01/2018 Admit Card for Air Forces Service Board (AFSB) Testing. The aspirants of AFCAT (01/2018) are able to download the AFCAT Admit Card now. They have to provide the login credentials to download the AFCAT Admit Card 2018. The link to download the admit card is available below on the page. The qualifiers of the written test have to appear for the AFSB round. The AFCAT Admit Card 2018 will hold the data of AFSB center and timing. However, IAF provided the chance to choose the venue and time of AFSB. Get here more data about AFCAT Admit Card 2018
If you are looking for AFCAT 2 Admit Card – Click Here
AFCAT Admit Card 2018
IAF conducted the written exam for AFCAT 01/2018 Exam. Now its time for Air Forces Service Board (AFSB) Testing. Hence IAF uploaded the AFCAT Admit Card 2018 for AFSB in the Candidate Login section on the official website. The qualifiers of written exam now able to download the AFCAT Admit Card from this page.
|AFCAT 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Date of AFCAT 2018 Admit Card release||09 Feb 2018|
|Date of AFCAT 2018 Examination||25 Feb 2018|
|Availability of AFCAT 2018 Admit Card for AFSB||Available|
|Conduction of AFSB||To be announced|
Admit Card: Click here to download the AFCAT Admit Card 2018 for AFSB.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2018?
- Click on the direct link which has been given on this page to download the admit card for AFACT (01/2018).
- On reaching the login page, the candidate needs to enter their email id or username, and password.
- After submitting the login details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the Admit Card.
- Exam Notice/Instructions:
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card for Written Exam
AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018) has been issued by the Indian Air Force on February 09, 2018, at its official website. The candidates who successfully registered for the exam are being issued AFCAT 2018 Admit Card at AFCAT Login. The Admit card for AFCAT 2018 can be downloaded online from its official website and it is also being sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. The AFACT Admit Card 2018 consists of the personal details of the candidate as well as basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings, and its venue. The candidates should bring the hall ticket of AFCAT 2018 to the exam center. The candidates can download their AFCAT 2018 Admit Card by entering the email ID and Password as given at the time of registration. Chech more details regarding the AFACT Admit Card 2018 in the page below.
Here is Sample of AFCAT Admit Card.
Details given on the AFCAT 1 Admit Card 2018
The following details are given on the AFCAT Admit Card:
- AFCAT Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Address of the exam center
- Exam date and timings
- Instructions for the candidate
Documents To Bring to Exam Center Along with AFCAT Admit Card
Applicants need to bring the following documents to the exam center without which they will not be permitted inside the exam hall:
- AFCAT Admit Card (with a recent color passport size photo affixed in the space provided)
- A second passport size color (to be pasted on attendance sheet at the exam center)
- A valid photo identity card such as Aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof photograph
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
- Candidates must carry AFCAT Admit Card and a valid photo identity card such as passport, driving license, voter identity card, college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof while reporting for Air Force Common Admission Test and for SSB Interview at Air Force Selection Board.
- The AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018) which is attested at the AFCAT center is to be carried for the AFSB interview.
Test Centers for AFACT 2018
The AFCAT 01/2018 will be held at the following test centers:
|Aizawl||Gautam Budh Nagar||Kochi||Shimla|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I do not remember the password that I changed. What should I do?
A. In case you have forgotten your password for logging in to get AFCAT 01/2018 admit card, please click on forgot password link. On the page to generate a new password, you will be asked to enter your email ID, and Mobile Number so that new password can be created.
Q. My Date of Birth is printed incorrectly on the AFCAT Admit Card. What should I do?
A. In case if there is any discrepancy in the detail printed on the AFCAT Admit Card , contact the AFCAT-C-DAC Query Cell immediately (Telephone No. 020-25503105/ 06 or E-Mail queries at [email protected]).
Q. Can I change my exam center after the AFCAT Admit Card has been issued to me?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.