AFCAT Admit Card 2018 for the AFCAT (01/2018) exam held on February 25, 2018, released on February 09, 2018. Candidates appeared for the AFCAT 2018 Exam but due to some technical reasons some of the candidates were not able to attempt (Fully or Partially) the exam. For those candidates, IAF is conducting a supplementary exam. The AFCAT (01/2018) Supplementary Exam is scheduled to be held on March 24 & 25, 2018. For the Supplementary AFCAT (01/2018) Exam, the Admit Card has been released on March 15, 2018, onwards. The link to download the Supplementary/Re-Exam admit card has been given below.
AFCAT Admit Card 2018
AFCAT 01/2018 (Supplementary) will be held on March 24 & 25, 2018, for candidates of centers where the exam was cancelled (Fully or Partially) on February 25, 2018, due to technical reasons. The Admit Card has been uploaded March 15, 2018, onwards. Now Admit card of AFCAT 01/2018 for March 24 & 25, 2018 exam is available.
|AFCAT 2018||Date||New date for cancelled centres|
|Date of AFCAT 2018 Admit Card release||09 Feb 2018||15 Mar 2018|
|Date of AFCAT 2018 Examination||25 Feb 2018||24 and 25 Mar 2018|
Candidates who have appeared for the exam on February 25, should keep their hall tickets safely for future use.
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card for candidates whose exam was cancelled
New admit cards have been issued. Please check your registered email address and mobile number regularly.
You will not receive AFCAT Admit Card by post. Check the schedule for issuance of IAF AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018) and AFCAT 2018 exam date in the table above.
- Supplementary Exam Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Exam Notice/Instructions:
The Supplementary Admit Card will not be available for all the candidates. The Admit Card will be available only for those who faced the technical glitches. The Admit Card has been sent to the registered mail id’s. Check the image for the Mail sent by the AFCAT.
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card for Feb 25 exam
AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018) has been issued by the Indian Air Force on February 09, 2018, at its official website. The candidates who successfully registered for the exam are being issued AFCAT 2018 Admit Card at AFCAT Login. The Admit card for AFCAT 2018 can be downloaded online from its official website and it is also being sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. The AFACT Admit Card 2018 consists of the personal details of the candidate as well as basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings, and its venue. The candidates should bring the hall ticket of AFCAT 2018 to the exam center. The candidates can download their AFCAT 2018 Admit Card by entering the email ID and Password as given at the time of registration. Chech more details regarding the AFACT Admit Card 2018 in the page below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the AFCAT 01/2018 Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry Admit Card and a valid photo identity card such as passport, driving license, voter identity card, college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof while reporting for Air Force Common Admission Test and for SSB Interview at Air Force Selection Board.
- The AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018) which is attested at the AFCAT center is to be carried for the AFSB interview.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2018?
- Click on the direct link which has been given on this page to download the admit card for AFACT (01/2018).
- On reaching the login page, the candidate need to enter their email id or username, and password.
- After submitting the login details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the Admit Card.
Here is Sample of AFCAT admit card.
Details given on the AFCAT 1 Admit Card 2018
The following details are given on the AFCAT Admit Card:
- AFCAT Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Address of the exam center
- Exam date and timings
- Instructions for the candidate
Documents to bring to the Exam Center
Applicants need to bring the following documents to the exam center without which they will not be permitted inside the exam hall:
- Admit card (with a recent color passport size photo affixed in the space provided)
- A second passport size color (to be pasted on attendance sheet at the exam center)
- A valid photo identity card such as Aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof photograph
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Test Centers for AFACT 2018
The AFCAT 01/2018 will be held at the following test centers:
|Aizawl||Gautam Budh Nagar||Kochi||Shimla|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I do not remember the password that I changed. What should I do?
A. In case you have forgotten your password for logging in to get AFCAT 01/2018 admit card, please click on forgot password link. On the page to generate a new password, you will be asked to enter your email ID, and Mobile Number so that new password can be created.
Q. My Date of Birth is printed incorrectly on the AFCAT Admit Card. What should I do?
A. In case if there is any discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the AFCAT-C-DAC Query Cell immediately (Telephone No. 020-25503105/ 06 or E-Mail queries at [email protected]).
Q. Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued to me?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.