|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
AFCAT Answer Key 2017 – The Answer Key for AFCAT 02/2017, memory based, is available here. AFCAT was held in two shifts on August 27, 2017. For both the shifts separate question paper was prepared. The reason to do so was that earlier, the Indian Air Force used to provide same question paper for both the shifts. Due to this, shift 2 students were able to get glimpses of the question paper before the exam.
The candidates can check the AFCAT Answer Key here. However, it should be noted that like last time the answer key of AFCAT 2017 has not been released by coaching centers in PDF format or by official body. Memory based answer key is provided, and with the help of it, the candidates can evaluate their performance in the examination. The candidates can check more details about AFCAT Answer Key, Question Paper, and Exam Analysis 2017 from this page.
Memory Based AFCAT 02/2017 Question Paper & Key
Question: 2018 Asian games will be hosted by?
Answer: Indonesia was approved as the host of the Games by Olympic Council of Asia executive board on 19 September 2014. They will host the Games in 2018 rather than the originally planned 2019 to avoid conflict with the Indonesian presidential election.
Question: Animal farms author?
Answer: George Orwell
Question: Best cricketer 2016?
Answer: ICC Cricketer of the Year (Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy) – Ravichandran Ashwin (India)
Question: Caddie and bogey are related to which sport?
Question: Capital of Syria?
Question: Capital of Tajikistan?
Answer: Dushanbe, on the Varzob River, is the capital of Tajikistan.
Question: Capital of Uzbekistan?
Question: Decommissioned ship in March 2017?
Answer: INS Viraat
Question: First Deputy PM of India?
Answer: The first Deputy Prime Minister of India was Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who was also home minister in Jawaharlal Nehru’s cabinet. The office has since been only intermittently occupied. The seventh and last deputy prime minister was L. K.
Question: Gandhiji started his 1st satyagraha from ?
Answer: The Champaran Satyagraha of 1917, in the Champaran district of Bihar, India during the period of the British Raj, was the first Satyagraha movement inspired by Mohandas Gandhi and a major revolt in the Indian Independence Movement. Another important Satyagraha just after this revolt was Kheda Satyagraha.
Question: Headquarter of WHO?
Answer: Geneva, Switzerland
Question: How many players are there in the court for a basketball team?
Answer: The time allowed is actual playing time; the clock is stopped while the play is not active. Therefore, games generally take much longer to complete than the allotted game time, typically about two hours. Five players from each team may be on the court at one time.
Question: Iltutmish was from which dynasty?
Answer: Shams ud-Din Iltutmish was the third ruler of the Delhi Sultanate, belonging to the Mamluk dynasty. Iltutmish consolidated the position of the sultanate in the Indian subcontinent.
Question: International date line passes through which strait?
Answer: (Wrangel Island lies directly on the meridian at 71°32′N 180°0′E, also noted as 71°32′N 180°0′W.) It then passes through the Bering Strait between the Diomede Islands at a distance of 1.5 kilometres (0.93 mi) from each island at 168°58′37″ W.
Question: Jeev milkha singh is related to which sport?
Answer: Jeev Milkha Singh (born 15 December 1971) is an Indian professional golfer who became the first player from India to join the European Tour in 1998. He has won four events on the European Tour, becoming the most successful Indian on tour.
Question: Keoladeo Ghana national park located in?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park, located in Bharatpur, the State of Rajasthan, is an important wintering ground of Palaearctic migratory waterfowl and is renowned for its large congregation of non-migratory resident breeding birds.
Question: Michael Ferreira is related to which sport?
Answer: Michael Ferreira, nicknamed “the Bombay Tiger”, is notable amateur player of English billiards from India, and a three-time Amateur World Champion.
Question: Mohiniattam is a folk dance of which state?
Answer: Mohiniyattam, the dance of an enchantress, is a traditional dance which originated in the state of Kerala in India. It is named after Mohini, the Hindu mythological beauty.
Question: Oscar for best movie in 2017?
Question: Pampas is located in?
Answer: The Pampas of South America are a grassland biome. They are flat, fertile plains that covers an area of 300,000 sq. miles or 777,000 square kilometers, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Andes Mountains. It is found primarily in Argentina and extends into Uruguay.
Question: Prairies are grasslands of which country?
Answer: Temperate grassland regions include the Pampas of Argentina, southern Brazil and Uruguay as well as the steppes of Eurasia. Lands typically referred to as “prairie” tend to be in North America.
Question: Sahyadri is also known as?
Answer: Western Ghats (also known as Sahyadri, meaning The Benevolent Mountains) is a mountain range that runs parallel to the western coast of the Indian peninsula, located entirely in India.
Question: Thomas cup related to?
Answer: The Thomas Cup, sometimes called the World Men’s Team Championships, is an international badminton competition among teams representing member nations of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), the sport’s global governing body.
Question: UNESCO Headquarters?
Answer: Paris, France
Question: Where is Lothal from IVC located?
Answer: Lothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization, located in the Bhāl region of the modern state of Gujarāt
Question: Which state won Vijay Hazare Trophy 2016-17 ?
Answer: 2016–17 Vijay Hazare Trophy was the 15th season of the Vijay Hazare Trophy, a List A cricket tournament in India. It was contested by the 28 domestic cricket teams of India. Tamil Nadu won the tournament, beating Bengal by 37 runs in the final
Question: Who got Nobel prize for ‘ The Old Man and the Sea?
Answer: The Nobel Prize in Literature 1954 was awarded to Ernest Hemingway “for his mastery of the art of narrative, most recently demonstrated in The Old Man and the Sea, and for the influence that he has exerted on contemporary style”.
Question: Who is the chief of Air staff?
Answer: Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa
Question: Who is the defence secretary during indo-china war 1962?
Answer: K. Krishna Menon
Question: Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Committee of the Constitution
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question: Whom did PV Sindhu beat to win Indian super series?
Answer: PV Sindhu clinched the India Open title after beating Carolina Marin 21-19
Why AFCAT Answer Key 2017 Is Memory Based
Usually, the answer key is not released for the computer based paper. However, AFCAT 2017 will be held in Pen and Paper based mode, yet it is expected that answer key for it will not be provided. The reason for this is that the candidates were not allowed to carry AFCAT Question Paper out of the exam hall. The authority demanded that candidates submit it back. Now, that the candidates were not able to carry AFCAT Question Paper outside the exam hall, it was difficult to publish the answer key.
However, the collective effort can lead to great success. Similarly, on the basis of memory of numerous candidates, the details of the exam is extracted. Then, on the basis of it, the AFCAT Paper Analysis and AFCAT Answer Key can be predicted.
Assist us in creating memory based answer key and paper analysis of AFCAT 2017. Once you are done with the AFCAT on August 27, 2017, share that questions with us which you remember. You may do so by leaving a comment in the comment box below. You may also send us your analysis of the examination or any other details related to the question paper or the exam.
|Date of AFCAT 02/2017||27 Aug 2017|
|Date of AFCAT 02/2017 Supplementary Test||17 Sep 2017|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||Expected in September 2017|
AFCAT 02/2017 Answer Key 2017, Question Papers and Solutions
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 02/2017 held on 27 Aug 2017. Several candidates appeared for the exam along with EKT.
- Check Answer Key here – Link to check answer key of AFCAT 02/2017 will be available here.
The AFCAT question paper contained multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness, and military aptitude. Duration of the exam was two (2) hours.
The exam conducting body does not officially release answer keys of AFCAT, however unofficial answer keys released by coaching centers and teachers are published here after the exam.
All the candidates who wish to join the Indian Air Force for flying branch, or technical branch, or ground duty branch will have to clear the AFCAT (02) 2017 exam. Answer keys of the AFCAT question paper will help a candidate assess the chances of selection.
AFCAT 2017 Result
If the AFCAT 2017 Question Papers and Answer Keys are provided then the candidates will be able to easily evaluate their performance in the examination. However, if such does not happen then the candidates will have to wait for the release of AFCAT result to know if they qualified the exam or not. The AFCAT Result 2017 will be released online, on careerairforce.nic.in. To check the result, the candidates will have to seek their Roll Number in the result pdf.
AFCAT 2017 Cutoff
Minimum marks required to qualify – AFCAT Cut Off
|AFCAT 01 / 2017||150|
|AFCAT 02 / 2016||148|
|AFCAT 01 / 2016||132|
|AFCAT 02 / 2015||144|
|AFCAT 01 / 2015||126|
|AFCAT 02 / 2014||123|
|AFCAT 02 / 2014||127|
|AFCAT 02 / 2013||116|
|AFCAT 01 / 2013||144|
|AFCAT 02 / 2012||143|
|AFCAT 01 / 2012||135|
|AFCAT 02 / 2011||88|
|AFCAT 01 / 2011||85|
Expected AFCAT 2017 Cut Off
- It is expected that AFCAT 2017 cut off will be between 140 to 150. A narrower range of expectation will be updated after exam analysis is done for AFCAT 2017. In the meantime, you can refer to Previous year’s answer keys and solutions.
About AFCAT 2017 (02)
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is an examination which a candidate undergoes to be eligible for the recruitment in the Indian Air Force (IAF) in all the different branches. Indian Air Force officially established on 8th October 1932 is the world’s fourth largest power today. With its primary objective to support Indian Army during war conflicts since its genesis in the British Empire, Indian Air Force cater to the needs of Indian army as an auxiliary power.
AFCAT 01/2017 Question Paper
Exam takers have shared questions with AglaSem, after the exam. Thank you guys! We are further sharing them with you all so that you can benefit from them, to know answers and also to prepare for future AFCAT exams.
GK Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Army chief in Oct 2016
- Bronze age king
- Character of Aladdin belongs to which book
- Classical dance of Kerala
- Diamond country of the world
- Dipa kamarakar score in the final round in rio Olympics
- first black to lead the Olympic contingent of usa in 1960 olympics
- First NSA of india
- Highest tower of the world
- In which south Korean city asian games 2014 was conducted
- Macedonio empire belongs to which age
- Mayanmar old name
- Name the port made in iran by india
- Name the port made in Pakistan by china
- Navy chief in oct 2016
- NSA of USA in 2016
- Old name of USA
- Oldest active volcano of the world
- Salal project is on which river
- What is sin bin is ice hockey
- Where is head office of International court of justice
- Which curban racer is called the horse
- Which is deepest trench in the world
- Which is not an inert give – Argon, Helium, Hrdrogen , XENON
- Which is the oldest refinery in India
- which pm gave mandal commission
- Which religion was founded by Akbar
- Which states produce more banana
- Who became PM after death of rajiv Gandhi
- Who defeated P.V.Sindhu in finall in Rio Olympics
- Who has been appointed(sportsperson) form Indian as member of IOC
- Who is satayjit ray
- Who was given out first time by a third umpire in test
- Who was the 23rd thitkar of Jainism
- Who was the first governor general of India
- Who was the first governor general of india after independence
- Who was the first thirtkar of Jainism
- Who wrote padmavat
- Yarlung Zangbo is tha name of which river
Odd One Out Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Cabbage, Brinjal, Sweet Guard
- May, July, August, December
- Leo,euator, Cancer, Scorpio
- Yellow , Violet, Green, Black
Analogy Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Assam-bihu, Kerela -?
- Hemoglobin-iron, Chlorophiyl-?
- Kandla-gujarat, Kochin -?
Venn Diagram asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Bus , Train, Traveller
- Practise, Exam , Question
- Rabi crops, Paddy, Wheat
Synonyms asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
Idioms And Phrases asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Halycon Days
- One Who Eats One’s Word
- To Hit The Nail On Head
- To Keep The Wolf From Door
Spelling asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
Maths Questions Asked in AFCAT 01/2017
- 10 years ago the average age of a family of 4membersr was 24, In mean time two child born by a gap of two yrs, what is the age of younger child if the average age family is same as it was 10 years ago.
- 240 chocolates were brought at 9 per dozen ,and was sold at 1 re each, find the % loss or gain ?
- A shopkeeper sell a tv 3000 on gain of 15% , he sells a different tv at loss of 10%. Over all he neither gain or loss . what is cost price or sp of second tv.
- A shopkeeper sold one tablet and one smartphone of 12000, on smartphone he lost 25%, and gained 20% on the price of tablet . what is its total loss and gain .
- A train 110m long running at the speed of 60km/hr , how long it will take to cross a man running in the opposite direction at the speed if 10km/hr.
- Biku and mahtre fought elelction, Bikhu got 55% vote and 25% vote were declared invalid. Population of village is 6000. Find the vote given to mahtre
- If 21% of a number is subtracted from 91 gives the same number , find the number.
- If 445 boys and 356 girls have to be divided in section of same no of students either boy or girl alone then total no of section.
- If 50% of is added to 84 gives the number , what is number ?
- If a sum doubles in 4 year , how long it will take to become 4 times of sum on compound interest.
- If A/B=4/3 then what is the value of of (9A-3B)/(9A+3B)
- If one student got 77/100, 96/150, 103/350 in various subjects , what is the percentage average ?
- The speed of a boat in river is 8 km/hr in still water, rate of river is 2km/hr. If boat takes 3hr 12 minutes to back and fro to a place then what is distance ?
- XXXA is divisible by 9, what is the least natural no at A?