AFCAT Previous Year Papers: The Indian Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT Examination is the Entrance Exam for Joining the Air Force. Through the exam, one can join the Indian Air Force in Flying Branch and Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Before appearing for the examination, candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria. The examination for AFCAT 2021 is conducted in online mode. Candidates can check the article to download AFCAT Previous Year Paper to prepare well for the examination.
AFCAT Previous Year Papers
With the help of previous year question paper, candidates get to know about the trends being followed in terms of changing the importance of topics, etc. What are the changes in the difficulty level of the examination and what is the weightage of the different sections of the paper can be tracked with previous year papers.
Candidates can download the question paper and the answer key or solution from the links below.
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2016
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2016 (Memory Based Paper | Answer Key)
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2015
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2015
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2014
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2014
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2013
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2013
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2012
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2012
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 2/2011
- AFCAT Solved Papers – 1/2011
Exam Pattern of AFCAT 2021
With previous year question paper, candidates can start their preparation with the help of the examination pattern. Candidates can refer to the examination pattern for AFCAT 2021 below:
- Mode of examination: Examination for AFCAT 2021 is conducted in online mode.
- Language of the question paper: Question paper is designed in English language for both AFCAT and EKT.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions are asked in the question paper.
- Number of questions: 100 questions in AFCAT and 50 questions in EKT.
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for AFCAT and 150 marks for EKT.
- Duration of examination: AFCAT is conducted for 2 hours and 45 minutes for EKT.
- Marking scheme:
|For correct question||+3 marks|
|For incorrect question||-1 mark|
|For unattempted question||0 marks|
- Distribution of question:
|Exam||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
Importance of AFCAT 2021 Previous Year Papers
Why is AFCAT previous year paper important? If this question is lurking in candidates’ mind then it is one of the common questions which candidates find hard to answer. There are several ways which candidates can utilize the AFCAT previous year question papers. One of the major uses is to practise it in reference to the answers keys. Here are some of the important uses of the AFCAT 2021 previous year question paper.
- Previous year question paper helps candidates in their preparation of the examination.
- The previous year question papers are the best source to prepare because they make candidates aware of the actual level of the examination.
- It makes candidates aware of the pattern and level of the examination.
- It helps candidates to understand the syllabus for the examination.
Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). IAF conducts the AFCAT examination twice a year – AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2. This examination is conducted for the ground duties and flying branch in technical and non-technical fields. Candidates have to go through written examination, psychological test, and computerised pilot selection system.