APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission publishes the result of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary exam through the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. The result is declared in the form of a merit list of shortlisted candidates through each selection stage. There are two stages of the exam and a final interview stage. Candidates who qualify through the first two stages are allowed to appear in the final interview stage. One must secure the minimum qualifying marks as specified by the Commission to get shortlisted in the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020. In this article, we have covered the completed details of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 and provided critical information about the selection procedure and other information. Read till the end to find out.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020
The Commission conducts the preliminary screening test in offline mode. However, there is a condition governing the decision to conduct the screening test. The initial screening test is conducted only if the number of candidates applying for the exam exceeds 25000. In other cases, applicants are directly allowed to appear in the main online exam. The schedule of the events related to the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 is indicated in the table below.
|Final Answer Key||To be announced|
|Main Exam Result||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced|
Check Result: Candidates can check the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 from psc.ap.gov.in
How To Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020?
Candidates can check the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 directly from the links provided in the article. As the results are declared by the Commission, the direct links are also updated on this page. However, those who wish to check the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 by visiting the website can follow the steps provided below.
- Candidates who want to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 must visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the tab that says “result”
- Find the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 Link and click on it
- Now the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 will be displayed.
- Download and save the pdf file
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Minimum Qualifying Marks For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020
All candidates who appear in the exam are expected to secure a minimum specified marks as per the directives of the Commission. Candidates who obtain following marks at least will be considered for the selection process.
|SC, ST. PH||30%|
Compilation of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 is compiled on the basis of the performance of candidates in the selection tests. The results of each stage of the exam are released separately through the website of the Commission. Thus, the Commission releases the result of the screening test at first. Those who qualify are issued admit cards to appear in the main exam. Once the main exam is conducted, the Commission releases the answer keys of the exam. These are releases in two stages i.e. the provisional answer keys at first and then the final answer keys.
The results of the main exam are compiled on the basis of the final answer keys. It is prepared after necessary rectifications from all candidates received in the form of objections. The response sheet of candidates is evaluated on the basis of the final answer keys. Those who are shortlisted, are called for the final interview and document verification stage. The final result is released only after the candidates qualify through the interview and they produce all documents in original during the document verification.
Selection Procedure Of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020
The Commission conducts a multiple-stage selection process that exhibits two rounds of exam and a final interview round. The Commission conducts the screening test at first. The screening test is only conducted when the number of applicants exceeds 25000. Once the screening test is conducted, the Commission releases the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020 for the screening test. Those who qualify are shortlisted for the main exam.
Qualifiers of the main exam are shortlisted in the results of the screening test. These candidates are issued admit cards to appear in the main exam. The main exam is conducted online and the exam pattern is notified by the Commission through the official notice. Once it is conducted, the Commission releases the answer keys, and following closely, the results of the main exam are also released.
The final stage of selection is the final interview. A document verification stage is also conducted before the final interview where all qualifying candidates have to produce all original documents. All candidates who qualify in the final interview are shortlisted in the final APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2020.
Important Points To Remember
The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Main Examination. Check out the following points regarding the selection of candidates and final appointment.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference opted by the applicant at the time of making an application to the post online.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Districts etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the Districts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Mains Result: Check APPSC Group III District wise marks List of Main (CBT) Examination 2017.
- EAST GODAVARI
- WEST GODAVARI