|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 will be announced for the Main exam that was held on August 6 & 7, 2017. A total number of 52,750 candidates were eligible to appear in the main exam, as per their results of the screening test. There are two papers in the main exam, each of 150 marks. A cut off will be determined by APPSC to determine minimum qualifying marks to qualify the main exam, and those who clear that will be offered recruitment to post of Panchayat Secretary. Declaration of APPSC results is online at psc.ap.gov.in. Check APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 from this page. Previously the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published screening test result as well as marks of qualified candidates which can also be checked here.
Answer keys of APPSC Group 3 screening test and main exam 2017 can also be checked online. Going through answer keys help in estimating marks being scored in exam. 1 (one) marks is given for every correct answer, and 1/3 (one-third) mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
Latest – A Press note regarding APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 Mains has been announced. Scroll down to check.
Important dates of APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017
|Event||Preliminary Exam||Main Exam|
|Date of exam||23 Apr 2017||06 & 07 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of result||13 May 2017||Expected in Aug 2017|
APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 Mains
Main exam is computer based test. Evaluation of answer sheets will be computer graded. As soon as grading is done, marks obtained by each candidate is used to determine merit position. As many number of candidates will be declared as selected as there are number of vacancies in each category.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in APPSC Group III Mains
Candidates who obtain following marks at least will be considered for selection process.
|SC, ST. PH||30%|
The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
The Commission will also publish district wise lists (marks) for these districts:- Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari, Kadapa.
Check result here – Link to check APPSC Group III Mains Result 2017 will be available as soon as APPSC declares result.
After result is published, selected candidates will be called for document verification. If any document is missing or has data that does not match with that submitted by candidate, then his/her candidature will be rejected.
APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 Screening Test
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017 / AP Panchayat Result 2017 of preliminary examination has been declared. Result of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Prelim 2017 can be checked online. Total number of candidates to have qualified for Main Exam, as per APPSC Result is 52750. Candidates who have qualified as per APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017 can download admit card of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2017.
To Check Result – Click Here.
To check District wise Selected Candidates list and Rejected Candidates list with marks, Click here.
In total 52,750 Candidates are selected from different Districts to determine the eligibility of candidates amongst candidates having equal last mark, the older person in age is selected. Each candidate can view his results by clicking the link on psc.ap.gov.in and feeding his/her Regd.No (HT.No) through OTP sent to his/her registered E-Mail/Mobile Number. The facility to view result would be available within few hours from now. The Result will also be sent by APPSC to all registered E-Mail/Mobile Numbers of candidates who appeared in the examination.
Steps to check the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017
- Candidates who want to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Result 2017 must visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Find the APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Result 2017 Link
- Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
- Now your APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your Result.
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2017 Selection Procedure
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Main Examination.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Districts etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the Districts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.