Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission declares APPSC AE Result 2017. Result of APPSC AE 2017 can be checked online on the official website. APPSC AE 2017 Result is announced one by one for screening test and mains. Candidates who get shortlisted in the screening test as per APPSC AE Result 2017 can download the mains examination admit card and attend the exam as per schedule. Result of main exam has been declared after the exam is held at all centers. Selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer is to be on the basis of AEE results. Check APPSC AE Result 2017 details on this page.
Notice – Provisionally admitted candidates for certificate verification has been announced for Advt No. 9/2016.
|Screening test||18 Dec 2016|
|Announcement of APPSC AE result of screening test||04 Jan 2017|
|Main exam||01 Feb 2017 (For post code 01,02 and 03)
02 Feb 2017 (For post code 04)
|List of marks||26 Mar 2017|
|verification of original certificates||23 May to 25 May 2017 &
03 Jul and 04 Jul 2017 (For Advt No. 9/2016)
26 May 2017 (For Advt No. 10/2016)
APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Result 2017
Result of APPSC Assistant Engineer 2016-17 is available on the official website. All the Eligible Candidates who have appeared in the APPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Examination can check their APPSC AE Result 2017 through the official website. The direct link to check result is also posted here.
Provisionally admitted candidates for certificate verification has been announced. The List of qualified candidates and all other details are given below.
For Advt No. 09/2016 (03 Jul & 04 Jul 2017)
For Advt No. 09/2016 (23 May to 25 May 2017)
For Advt No. 10/2016
The result of screening test for Notification No. 09/2016 – Recruitment for AE Post, 2016. The List of qualified candidates is given below. The decision of the Commission is also given below.
List of marks
- Assistant Engineers in Various Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services (General Recruitment) 09/2016 – Click here
- Assistant Engineers (Environmental) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department (General Recruitment)10/2016 – Click here
How to check APPSC AE Exam Result?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose apt link related to course for which you want the result.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within few minutes of pressing on selected link your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for the future make of use.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has published a recruitment notification for the post of the Assistant Engineer in various department. Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test & Main Examination.
The screening test was held on 18 Dec 2016 in case number of applicants exceed 25,000. Candidates who get shortlisted in the screening test APPSC AE Result 2017 can attend mains examination.
The Main Examination was held Online through Computer-Based Test on 01 Feb and 02 Feb 2017. The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system. Result of main exam will be declared after the exam is held at all centers.
The candidates will be selected as per their rank in the merit list which will be prepared as per the zonal preference opted by the candidates while filling the application form.