APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 – APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 for main examination releases at psc.ap.gov.in. Candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket. The candidates should not tamper with the signatures or the information printed on the APPSC Group 1 admit card. Get here complete information about APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020.
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket2020
Hall Ticket for Preliminary Examination is uploaded by the Commission at its website. Candidates can check the schedule for APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 from below table.
Important schedule of APPSC Group 1 Examination 2020
|Availability of Admit card for Screening Test||17 May 2019|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Examination 2019 (Prelims)|
|Availability of Admit card for Mains||To be announced!|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination|
Download here: Candidates can download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
Web notice – Click here
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 Released for Following Posts
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch).
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Services.
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service.
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service.
- District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service.
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service.
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service.
- District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service.
- District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service.
- Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service.
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service.
- District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services.
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II in A.P. Medical and Health (Administration) Service.
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service.
Download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020 releases online for APPSC Group 1 examination 2020. A candidate who filled the APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2020 on or before the last date can download the APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020. Check the steps for downloading APPSC Group 1 admit card.
How to download APPSC Group 1 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
- Login to the site psc.ap.gov.in or click the link click which is given above.
- Search the link with APPSC Admit card for (prelims/main) examination 2020.
- Click “continue to Download Admit Card”
- Please clearly note down your examination details printed on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and preserve it for future purpose.
Errors in admit card? Here is what you should do
The candidates must report any error in the printing of the APPSC Admit Card. They must immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Details Present on APPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card
Here are the details that are mentioned on APPSC Group 1 admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Scribe Required
- Local zone
- Sports Quota
- Candidate’s address
- Mobile number
- Venue code, name and full address
- Date and timings for the examination
- Paper code
- Important instructions for the examination
APPSC Hall Ticket 2020 is Important. Keep it safe.
The admit card must be kept in full custody by the candidates till the admission cycle is completed. Only the candidate is responsible in case the APPSC 2020 admit card is lost or misplaced or if any impersonator misuses the details to access the system.
Please read all the time tables, venues, dates on the Admit Card for the APPSC ADMIT CARDS 2020, carefully.
- The admit card serves as the ticket to enter the hall where the examination is to take place.
- All the necessary details are available for the candidates in their admit cards.
- The details related to the time table of the examination, venue, address of the venue, code of the centre, code of the subject are in the APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020.
- A candidate is usually allowed to choose his choice of centres where he wants to appear for the test only in few cases the centre allocation may be changed.
APPSC Group 1 Main Examination Time Table
|04 Feb 2020||Paper in Telugu (Qualifying Nature)|
|05 Feb 2020||Paper in English (Qualifying Nature)|
|07 Feb 2020||Paper I|
|10 Feb 2020||Paper II|
|12 Feb 2020||Paper III|
|14 Feb 2020||Paper IV|
|16 Feb 2020||Paper V|
Candidates’ Stats for APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Examination 2020
The APPSC has conducted Screening Test (Objective Type) for recruitment to the posts under Group-I Services on May 26, 2019. A total of 1,14,473 candidates have applied for the post and 80250 candidates have downloaded their hall tickets, out of which 59200 (73.76%) have appeared for the Screening Test held at 258 venues across Andhra Pradesh.
The examination was held peacefully all over the State. The particulars of candidates registered and appeared for the Test is as hereunder.
Tab Based APPSC Group 1 Examination Process
Are you aware of the fact that you all will be giving the exam on TABLET Device??
Don’t worry we’re sharing the whole process and guidelines below to give you the overview that basically How it Functions !
On the day of the examination on the candidate’s desk the tablet is provided. What exactly aspirants need to do is follow the process which is given below.
Switch ON the tablet
Click on Start Exam
Enter Subject Password
- After entering the subject password the candidate can start the examination.
- The subject password is provided by the invigilator.
- Candidate’s Biometric is done between the exam duration.
- Don’t handover the tablet device to the invigilator.
Candidate must note that after the completion of the exam, the candidate leaves the tablet device on his/her respective desk.
Candidate can check the above process from below video.
APPSC Group 1 2020 Examination Centres
Screening test /Preliminary Examination will be held at all District Centres. However, the Commission reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of Centres.
The Main (Conventional Type) Examination will be held at the following Four Centres only.
Candidates are required to carefully note down the venue of examination for the reporting time and other details failing to adhere to which might call for a disqualification. Aspirants must note down the address carefully. The candidates can google the address to know the route.
If a candidate appears for the examination late entry after the given entry time, their responses may not be entertained by the officials and therefore your response will not be evaluated in such case. The candidates are subject to cancellation of the candidature.
Candidates are advised to visit the place allotted for your exam one day prior to the actual examination day.
APPSC Group 1 2020 Exam Pattern
The Scheme for the examination is as follows:
For Screening Test:
Marking Scheme: As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
For Mains Examination:
What after APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2020?
After the release of admit card, APPSC Group 1 answer keys are released online. For downloading the answer key, candidates have to visit the official website of APPSC, psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC releases Paper 1 and Paper 2 answer key separately. Answer Key for the preliminary examination is already released. After the mains examination, candidates can get their APPSC Group 1 answer key from the website. In case there is any incorrect answer in the answer sheet, candidates can raise the objections against the answer key.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a state-level commission of Andhra Pradesh that works on the recruitment of eligible candidates. These candidates are selected through several stages of the selection procedure for different government posts. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was set up on November 01, 1956. APPSC was earlier called Andhra Service Commission (which was formed in 1953) based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later on, after the merging on Andhra Public Service Commission and Hyderabad Public Service Commission APPSC was established.