APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 for main examination releases at psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download the call letter for the main examination to be held on February 04 to 16, 2020 in 7 sessions. Earlier, the Screening Test for APPSC Group 1 post was held on May 26, 2019. Candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket. The candidates should not tamper the signatures or the information printed on the admit card. Anyone found impersonating the admit card whose application was incomplete and not registered will not be given permission at any cost to sit for the examination. Get here complete information about APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019.
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019
Hall Ticket for Preliminary Examination is uploaded by the Commission at its website. Candidates can check the schedule for APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 from below table.
Important schedule of APPSC Group 1 Examination 2019
|Availability of Admit card for Screening Test||17 May 2019|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Examination 2019 (Prelims)|
|Availability of Admit card for Mains||To be announced!|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination|
Download here: Candidates can download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 from the official webiste i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
Web notice – Click here
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 Released for following posts:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch).
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Services.
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service.
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service.
- District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service.
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service.
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service.
- District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service.
- District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service.
- Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service.
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service.
- District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services.
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II in A.P. Medical and Health (Administration) Service.
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service.
APPSC Group 1 Main Examination Time Table
|04 Feb 2020||Paper in Telugu (Qualifying Nature)|
|05 Feb 2020||Paper in English (Qualifying Nature)|
|07 Feb 2020||Paper I|
|10 Feb 2020||Paper II|
|12 Feb 2020||Paper III|
|14 Feb 2020||Paper IV|
|16 Feb 2020||Paper V|
Candidates’ Stats for APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Examination 2019
The APPSC has conducted Screening Test (Objective Type) for recruitment to the posts under Group-I Services on May 26, 2019. A total of 1,14,473 candidates have applied for the post and 80250 candidates have downloaded their Hall Tickets, out of which 59200 (73.76%) have appeared for the Screening Test held at 258 venues across Andhra Pradesh.
The examination was held peacefully all over the State. The particulars of candidates registered and appeared for the Test is as hereunder.
Download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 (Prelims)
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 is available for download for the APPSC Group 1 examination 2019. A candidate who filled the APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2019 on or before the last date can download the APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019. Check all the information regarding APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 & examination.
- The admit card serves as your ticket to enter the hall where the examination is to take place.
- All the necessary details are available for the candidates in their admit cards.
- The details related to your time table of the examination, venue, address of the venue, code of the centre, code of the subject are in the APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019.
- A candidate is usually allowed to choose his choice of centres where he wants to appear for the test only in few cases the centre allocation may be changed.
How to download APPSC Group 1 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
- Login to the site psc.ap.gov.in or click the link click which is given above.
- Search the link with APPSC Admit card for (prelims) examination 2019.
- Click “continue to Download Admit Card”
- Please clearly note down your examination details printed on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and preserve it for future purpose.
Errors in admit card? Here is what you should do
The candidates must report any error in the printing of the APPSC Admit Card. You may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 is Important. Keep it safe.
The admit card must be kept in full custody by the candidates till the admission cycle is completed.
Only the candidate will be responsible In case the APPSC 2019 admit card is lost or misplaced or if any impersonator misuses the details to access the system.
Please read all the time tables, venues, dates on the Admit Card for the APPSC ADMIT CARDS 2019, carefully.
Screening test /Preliminary Examination will be held at all District Centres. However, the Commission reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of Centres.
The Main (Conventional Type) Examination will be held at the following Four Centres only.
Candidates are required to carefully note down the venue of examination for the reporting time and other details failing to adhere to which might call for a disqualification. You must note down the address carefully. The candidates can google the address to know the route.
If a candidate appears for the examination late entry after the given entry time, their responses may not be entertained by the officials and therefore your response will not be evaluated in such case. The candidates are subject to cancellation of the candidature.
You are advised to visit the place allotted for your exam one day prior the actual examination day.
The Scheme for the examination is as follows:
For Screening Test:
Marking Scheme: As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
For Mains Examination: