Assam TET Admit Card 2020: Assam TET 2020 applicants are issued an admit card to appear in the exam. It is issued online at the website of the Department of Elementary Education, Government of Assam before the exam. Assam TET Admit Card 2020 is released prior to the exam at ssa.assam.gov.in. It contains the details of the candidate and the allocated exam schedule and center. In this article, we provide the complete details of the Assam TET Admit Card 2020. Read on to know how to download the admit card, exam pattern and exam centers.
Latest: Assam TET Admit Card 2020 is available as per schedule. Use the link below to download the admit card.
Assam TET Admit Card 2020
Department of Elementary Education, Government of Assam conducts the Assam TET exam as per the prescribed schedule. Before the date of the exam, the Assam TET Admit Card 2020 is released through the official website. To know the complete details, read on to find out about the schedule.
|Official notification||To be announced|
|Start Date of Application||To be announced|
|End Date of Application||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the Assam TET Admit Card 2020 as per schedule.
How To Download Assam TET Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is released on the official website of the Department of Elementary Education as per schedule. Candidates need to enter the Application No./ Username and Password to download the admit card. Here is the step by step process to follow to download the Assam TET Admit Card 2020.
1st Step: Go to the official website of the Department of Elementary Education, Government of Assam i.e. ssa.assam.gov.in
2nd Step: Click on the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) tab on the main page.
3rd Step: Search for the “Assam TET Admit Card 2020” link.
4th Step: Click on this link and fill the details of registration no./ Username and password.
5th Step: Make sure that the details in the admit card are correct in all respects. Download the Assam TET Admit Card 2020 to your system and take a print out.
Contents of Assam TET Admit Card 2020
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the following details. These must match the information provided in the application form of Assam TET 2020.
- Exam Name
- Name of the conducting body
- Exam Centre Venue
- Exam Time and date
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Contact number, and so on)
- Candidates’ Roll no/Registration no.
Note: If there are any errors in the information provided on the Assam TET Admit Card 2020, then candidates are advised to contact the Department of Elementary Education immediately.
How to recover Assam TET 2020 Application Number and Password?
If a candidate forgets the login details such as application number and/or password, then the same can be retrieved by following the simple steps provided below:
Step 1: Visit the official website, ssa.assam.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Teacher’s Eligibility Test” option.
Step 3: Click on the admit card download link.
Step 4: Now click on “Forgot Application Number?” option.
Step 5: Now enter candidate’s name, father’s name and DOB to get the application number.
Step 6: Use the application number and password to log in and download the Assam TET Admit Card 2020.
Important Instructions for Assam TET Admit Card 2020
Candidates appearing for the Assam TET 2020 exam are issued the admit card. Instructions about the exam are included in the admit card. Besides, candidates must take care to abide by the instruction provided below during the Assam TET 2020 exam.
- Physically Handicapped candidates will be given an additional 20 minutes per hour.
- Calculators are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Any communication device or electronic device is not allowed inside the exam center.
- Any eatable item should not be taken inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not take notes, papers or copies inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with the official authority or with this website for regular updates.
- Carry officially issued Assam TET Admit Card 2020 and other required documents on the day of the exam.
- Reach the examination center on time.
- Preserve the admit card till the declaration of the Result.
- Follow instructions printed on the hall ticket.
Exam Pattern of Assam TET 2020
Assam TET 2020 consists of two papers. The first paper is for those who wish to be certified as a teacher of lower primary level. The second paper is for those who wish to be certified as a teacher of the upper primary level. Candidates can also apply for both papers in while filling the application form. Check out main features of the Assam TET 2020 exam below.
- Language: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi and English.
- Duration: 150 minutes for each paper.
- No. of questions: 150 questions in each paper.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type.
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking
Check out section-wise marks distribution
(i) Paper-1 (Lower Primary) (for Class i-V):
& Pedagogy (compulsory)
|Language II – English|
(ii) Paper-II: Mathematics & Science or Social Science (Studies) (for class VI to VIII):
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Child Development &|
|Language I –|
|Language II –English|
|Mathematics & Science:|
(For Maths/Science Teacher)
(For Social Studies Teacher)
Note: Teachers of other subjects
can choose any one among
Maths & Science
Assam TET Syllabus 2020
Syllabus of the Assam TET 2020 exam is released by the Department of Elementary Education. It contains the various topics included in the subjects of Paper I & II of the exam. Detailed syllabus of the exam can be checked from the links provided here. Read on to learn about the syllabus below.
Section-1: Child Development and Pedagogy
- Factors influencing child development
- Dimensions of child development
- Individual differences
- Common Behavioural problems of Childern
- Process of learning
- Theories of learning
- Process of Children form diverse context
- Organising Teaching
- classroom Management
- concept of child-centred teaching and competency-based teaching
Section-2: Language I
The candidate has to select one language that he has proficiency in, for section 2. The languages in which he can select are:
Section-3: Language-2 (English)
- Pedagogy of language teaching
- Goemetry and Mensuration
- Data handling
- integration of ICT in teaching Mathematics
- Number System
- Socially applicable Mathematics
- Goemetry and Mensuration
- Introduction to graph and Data handling
- Integration of ICT in teaching Mathematics
- Children Environment
- Environment and Child’s Need
- Care and Protection of environment
- Integration of ICT in teaching Environmental Science
- Use of ICT in teaching environment science
(iii) Paper-2: Social Science (60 marks):
- Political Science
Assam TET 2020 Exam Center
Following are the test centers from which the candidate can choose during the online application process. The allocated exam center is indicated in the Assam TET Admit Card 2020.
|CHARAIDEO||KAMRUP(M)||SOUTH SALMARA MANKACHAR|
|DHEMAJI||KARIMGANJ||WEST KARBI ANGLONG|
Disclaimer: Information provided on this page is according to the previous iteration of the Assam TET exam. Follow this page to get the latest updates of the exam as per the Department of Elementary Education, Assam.
Assam TET 2020
Assam Teaching Eligibility Test is an exam conducted by the department of Elementary Education, Assam. The exam is conducted for to qualify eligible candidates for the lower primary teacher (for class I-V) and upper primary teacher (for class VI-VIII) recruitment. However, it is not a recruitment exam but a certification exam. The candidates who qualify in this exam are issued a certificate of teaching eligibility by the Department of Elementary Education. This certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of release of the result of Assam TET.