|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Assam TET 2018 is the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan will be conducting Assam TET 2018 for BTC, KAAC, NCHAC areas. Candidates who qualify TET Assam will apply for teacher job in secondary schools in the state. In fact, they will get a certificate indicating that they have qualified TET Assam, which will be valid for five years. Eligible candidates will apply online at official website i.e. www.rmsassam.in. Applicants can thereafter download admit card of Assam TET 2018. Get here complete details of Assam TET 2018 such as notification, application form, admit card, result.
Assam TET 2018
Before applying for the Assam TET 2018, one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. Candidates will apply online at official website i.e. www.rmsaassam.in or from the direct link which will also be provided here.
Schedule for Assam TET 2018 is given below:
|Assam TET 2018 Application Form available||Second week of Aug 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||First week of Sep 2018|
|Assam TET 2018 Admit Card download||First week of Jan 2019|
|Date of exam||Second week of Jan 2019|
|Assam TET 2018 Result declaration||Third week of May 2019|
RMSA Assam will release the Assam TET 2018 Application Form on the official website. Candidates must first determine eligibility. If eligible, then apply online at www.rmsaassam.in.
Execute following steps to apply online for Assam TET 2018
- Keep official documents handy. While filling the application form, you can refer to official documents to ensure all data you enter in form is correct.
- Go to website www.rmsaassam.in. On the main page, you will see application form link for Assam TET 2018.
- Click on “apply online” link.
- Now you will reach the first page of online application form. Read detailed instructions.
- Enter details asked in the form. Also, upload documents required.
- Pay application fee in the mode prescribed.
- Submit Assam TET 2018 application form before the last date.
Age limit – Candidate should be less than 43 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for some categories. In order to know that, please see the advertisement.
- A Graduate Teacher must have BA / BSc / BCom with 50%. Also BT / BEd from a recognized university.
- Hindi Teacher must have Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50%. Candidate must have a degree from recognized university or BA with Hindi as one of the subjects with 50%. Also, a candidate needs to have BT / BEd from a recognized university.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) must have Shastri with 50%. Candidate must have a degree from recognized university or BA with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50%. In addition, BT / BEd from a recognized university.
- Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian must have MM with 50%. Candidate must have a degree from recognized university or BA with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50%. Furthermore, BT / BEd from the recognized university.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language) must have BA with Honours / Major in concerned subject with 50%. Alongside, BT / BEd from a recognized university.
Assam TET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will download admit card before the exam. In view of making it easier for candidates to obtain hall tickets, RMSA Assam will issue admit card online at www.rmsaassam.in. while downloading admit card, keep login details ready to log in and then download admit card. The direct link to download the Admit card will also be provided here below for your convenience.
Instructions for candidates
- Check official website and this page at regular intervals to know about admit card release.
- Carry officially issued Special TET Assam Admit Card 2018 and other documents on the day of the exam.
- Follow instructions printed on the hall ticket.
Duration of the examination is of 3 hours commencing from 10 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Special Teachers Eligibility Test consists of all multiple choice questions. Altogether, the detailed exam pattern is given below.
|General Studies and Current Affairs||100|
|Pedagogy and General English||100|
Each section has 100 questions of 100 marks. Therefore maximum marks that candidates can obtain is 200.
Assam TET Cut Off
RMSA Assam will fix separate cut off for each section and overall. All in all, candidates who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off of section and overall will be declared as qualified.
Candidate must score at least 60% marks to qualify. However, a candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD category can score 55% marks to qualify.
Assam TET 2018 Result
RMSA Assam will declare the result of Assam (Special) TET 2018 on the official website i.e www.rmsaassam.in. The direct link to check results will also be provided here.
Cut off will be determined by exam conducting body. Nevertheless, RMSA will declare only that number of candidates as qualified, which will be maximum of a double number of vacancies.
Some definitions for purpose of Assam (Special) TET 2018
- BTC – Bodoland Territorial Council
- KAAC – Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council
- NCHAC – North Cachar Hills Autonomous Council
How to prepare for Assam (Special) TET 2018 for BTC / KAAC / NCHAC
Candidates should go through complete syllabus to prepare for Assam TET 2018. Also, following points will be helpful in preparations.
To study “General Studies”, focus on the history of Assam, Indian politics, science, Indian economy specifically for Assam, environment. In addition, practice questions on mental ability, logical reasoning, quantitative analysis.
There will be “Current Affairs” related questions such as on state, politics, art, games, science.
Coming to “Pedagogy”, questions will be broadly on (1) Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy, (2) Educational Psychology, (3) Psychology of Adolescence.
In order to ace “General English”, study remedial grammar and composition.
Candidates should study theory and also practice from last year papers and sample papers. Focus on solving multiple choice questions.
Assam TET Syllabus
RMSA Assam will upload syllabus online. You will download or view it to prepare for Assam Special TET 2018. Click on the link given below to get Syllabus of Assam TET 2018.
- Click here for complete details of syllabus of Assam TET 2018.
There will be an exam of 200 marks. Assam TET exam consists of one paper on General studies and current affairs, with 100 questions and of 100 marks. Another paper is on Pedagogy and general English, also with 100 questions and 100 marks.
For more details about Assam TET Check 2016’s – Advertisement.
Insofar, official details of Assam TET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan releases Assam TET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding Assam Special TET 2018, please ask in comments below.